The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!
Re: Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I've been going to the local hfj, massage with special scene and during that found the price to be unreasonable for that sort of service. I can get the same thing if not better for lesser across the border.

Met a massuer who popped the GQ halfway and was quoted $50+$150
Even a simple HJ was $80
I declined it and they went into hard sell mode. Then started to complain that Singaporeans are all going to Malaysia ever since the border opened, business is very bad etc.

So I asked them to reduce the price otherwise competition will be very hard for them. And the reply?

"My service is better than those in malaysia, I compensate the cost with better service."

Felt like they are losing their business for good reasons.
Meanwhile... i will go to this
lol for 80$ i rather edge myself for 2 hours and shoot holes into my ceiling and pay myself 80$.
Old 15-10-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Those dumb white knights who cannot think properly will find all sorts of excuses to justify that cost.

45min 1 shot costs less than $80 given today's exchange rate.
The bus ride costs only $8 to and fro. If you take your lunch or dinner outside, you can have it for $10 All in and you don't exceed $100. What can you do with $100 in SG? At most a HJ and you don't even have lunch and the cost of travel factored in yet.

2h full service with 2 shots costs less than $150 in JB. You can't even get a shot in SG with old fat aunties. I seriously wonder how disconnected they are with their pricing and services.
its a supply demand thing. as long as there are despo boomers who use their monthy cpf payout paying for such services, such priceswill continue to happen.
Old 15-10-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
nagagorki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Now go until 3.30 already boss
Hopefully still going up
Old 15-10-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
its a supply demand thing. as long as there are despo boomers who use their monthy cpf payout paying for such services, such priceswill continue to happen.
A bro was complaining about his encounter last week with a prc pig charging $50 + $150 for full service. He didn't take it because he really can't do it.

I immediately asked him to take his passport and we stopped at a nearby money changer before they close and braved the jam. Made it there in 2h and was early enough to do
VIP + paris and spent around RM500 for 45min + 45min

He spend lesser than S$200 for 2shots with some massage with 2 different way younger and prettier girls. We ended up drinking and getting a hotel room here. He brought along enough RM with the super high exchange rate we got 3.26 and we are going for another session at a further location.
Old 15-10-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

SGD crazily increase inadvertently affect chionging here. so many people also going overseas
Old 15-10-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
CalvinRamsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Strong SGD good leh!
Old 15-10-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
SGD crazily increase inadvertently affect chionging here. so many people also going overseas
The value of SGD is not the main factor, it's more about the prices of (Goods &) Services.

I haven't been in the sg scene (I'm overseas) for 20 years already. Assuming 1 can get hj for sgd 50 previously. Now price of hj go up beyond 100 sgd, but yr salary / income remain the same, or not increasing at the same pace.

Many people would then of course look / search for options & alternatives that the hj cost much lower than that quote of sgd 100 or higher! Eg, going across the causeway, u spend much lesser than sgd 100, but get more (may even get fj)! Although exchange rate will decide how much yr sgd 100 can change into myr, but the fluctuation / difference doesn't really affect yr "purchasing power" to get that hj service. Eg again, whether exchange rate is 3.20 or 3.30, sgd 100 changes to 320 myr or 330 myr. Does the 10 myr make the difference whether u can "purchase" the hj service? sgd 100 not enough to get u hj service in sg, but u still have remaining if u go across the causeway.

The main factor is the living expenses in sg. The shop has expenses (rental, electricity, water, etc costs). The wl need to charge the fees not only to cover the costs, but also her income (cover costs only, work for free? costs not covered, "business" lost, sell her body not enough to pay the bills?). The wl's income, she also need to think of her living expenses.

The expenses in neighboring countries, ie, rentals, electricity, water, wl's income & living expenses, etc, compared with sg, need to say more?

With lower expenses, of course they can charge lower rates for the services!

The other factor is the wl's attitude. Some may take customers for granted / stupid, just want more $$. While some charge "market rates" or willing to be negotiable.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 15-10-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to know some knowledge shared from your perpective bro

For example one usually has 1k to spend on cheonging per month now only left with 600 left to spend due to increase monthly cost incur.
but problem is horniness still remain the same.
Old 15-10-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
The value of SGD is not the main factor, it's more about the prices of (Goods &) Services.

I haven't been in the sg scene (I'm overseas) for 20 years already. Assuming 1 can get hj for sgd 50 previously. Now price of hj go up beyond 100 sgd, but yr salary / income remain the same, or not increasing at the same pace.

Many people would then of course look / search for options & alternatives that the hj cost much lower than that quote of sgd 100 or higher! Eg, going across the causeway, u spend much lesser than sgd 100, but get more (may even get fj)! Although exchange rate will decide how much yr sgd 100 can change into myr, but the fluctuation / difference doesn't really affect yr "purchasing power" to get that hj service. Eg again, whether exchange rate is 3.20 or 3.30, sgd 100 changes to 320 myr or 330 myr. Does the 10 myr make the difference whether u can "purchase" the hj service? sgd 100 not enough to get u hj service in sg, but u still have remaining if u go across the causeway.

The main factor is the living expenses in sg. The shop has expenses (rental, electricity, water, etc costs). The wl need to charge the fees not only to cover the costs, but also her income (cover costs only, work for free? costs not covered, "business" lost, sell her body not enough to pay the bills?). The wl's income, she also need to think of her living expenses.

The expenses in neighboring countries, ie, rentals, electricity, water, wl's income & living expenses, etc, compared with sg, need to say more?

The other factor is the wl's attitude. Some may take customers for granted / stupid, just want more $$. While some charge "market rates" or willing to be negotiable.
But the problem is they refuse to acknowledge the situation is different from covid times. They keep thinking that $80 HJ is market rate because some white knights can't think properly paid up. The most expensive FJ I was quoted was $60+$200 over the chat app for service rendered near the simlim area. Their excuse was this is Singapore and their service is worth it also if i wasn't interested, many other sg men will be willing to pay. I told her that most sg men aren't that stupid to fall for that and she confidently told me to not overestimate sg men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Good to know some knowledge shared from your perpective bro

For example one usually has 1k to spend on cheonging per month now only left with 600 left to spend due to increase monthly cost incur.
but problem is horniness still remain the same.
I am now in kulai. Just fucked the 4th time in close to 18h. My friend is really an animal. He still wants to go for 1 more shot before going home. i spent only about RM1k for 4 fucks with 4 different girls since last night. Last night we shared beer at the hfj and he got an overnight girl somewhere near. They fucking behaved like animals fucking while i was half asleep on the chair. I had to pluck myself up to my room half drunk to sleep separately in the hotel and this morning, we went to 2 places to try different stables. I can't take it anymore. Feel like leaving him here.

The telegram app and wishct02 website is really helpful in sourcing for girls.
Old 15-10-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
JoyfulH2855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post

Very well said bro
Old 15-10-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
Sub9900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Price of chicken from Malaysia also unrealistically high. Now fuck or eat chicken also expensive, sianz
Old 15-10-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub9900 View Post
Price of chicken from Malaysia also unrealistically high. Now fuck or eat chicken also expensive, sianz
I find it way cheaper than sg.
Old 15-10-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Even PRCs WL in G land charge 150 to 200 no diff as online FLs
Old 15-10-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So I asked them to reduce the price otherwise competition will be very hard for them. And the reply?

"My service is better than those in malaysia, I compensate the cost with better service."

Fthis[/URL]

Quote boss Sam, Everytime u cum, the feeling is same.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-10-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Quote boss Sam, Everytime u cum, the feeling is same.
Fully agree!

Whether sg neh neh & pussy, or PRC neh neh & pussy, or Msia, or Thai or Viet neh neh & pussy, they're still neh neh & pussy

I'm not interested in their IDs or passports, I'm only interested in their naked bodies

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1