The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frondsdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dealing With Addiction

A serious topic for once. When I started cheonging, I thought it would be just be a few days of fun time then back to reality. Then I learned that once I get a taste, I always want to go back for more. So I became addicted to this scene and I see so many addictions now.

1. Drinking
So many guys at bar, clubs, ktv, just drink and drink. Lose their money and health. But they can't stop.

2. Money
You stop drinking and sex, focus on work and making money. Then you get addicted to making money. The working girls are all like this. Addicted to money and fancy things.

3. Sex
Maybe 90% of this forum. Meeting girls, sleeping with them, talking with them, start to like them.

Lucky I don't do drinking much or drugs. I have some money now, but not addicted to making more. But now addicted to girls. At first, just had fun and a nice relaxing time. Then started to fall in love and grow attached. But felt lonely and sad because it's just a fantasy, nothing more than money exchange, not real love. So I try to move on and have more sex to feel better. Eventually just become addicted to sex. But every now and then, still meet a special girl and fall in love again.

How do you stop addiction? I think if you quit cold turkey, you can become addicted to something else? Maybe it's because you are missing something in your life that you seek out these things?

Anyone else feel the same? Are you addicted to something?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1