The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak View Post
Recently went to a what seems to be a legit massage. My wife next door. This lady that did for me was new, like 2 days old. But throughout keep accidentally touch my balls. Then pull down the disposable underwear and when applying oil on my back, cup my butt. Other than that was professional and the strength was good.

After I turn over, she ask if I want to do “ling ba” massage. I was like what is that? She say like prostate but now police cannot allow prostate massage. I told her maybe next time.

But I was thinking how is it going to work. My wife next door, and chatting happily with the other masseur.. if I really proceed, the money top up how? Then what if the masseur “talk” among themselves. If I kenna found out then jiatlat liao.

Thing is the lymphatic massage package is also listed in the menu at the entrance.

What would you bros do? Like we will most likely go back coz my wife likes the massage there. But like so awkward.
Bro, can share contact please?
Try to pm you but mailbox full.
Old 07-09-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Suddenly this one quiet. Let me chip in as i also good fan of no underwear massage.

Last time i got a pre milf viet owo, very friendly and fluent in english. She has good personality demure, learnt and wears makeup, can hold a good conversation but will not go overbroad, consider pretty. All you can ask for in a asian woman. She operates at some ulu place in bedok. Some lao jiao may know tHis lobang.

When i try this shop it just open, i got introduce to try by one of the bro here. He told me very good strong massage, intense teasing and best of all not chop you. So i make my way down from far to try. When reach, the place was new, not even have underwear ready for you to wear. You just lie down on bed and you will be cover with towel on your important area.Massage was more than better and stronger than expected. The towel will be lift just nicely almost show but almost no covering your part when masssge upper thighs then cover back and repeat for the other side. The teasing was so intense that it is as if it was meant to not “ accidentally” run pass your shaft to make you until you buay tahan and shoot. Ml will pretend she didnt see but definitely will know. Same for the front. The little towel only cover jewel while she massage the inner side.

All for all only $50 all in! I went back a few times and always go very late at night as i thought it was too open in the day for this open setup. No need message me as this place no more.

If you have good lobang no need wear underwear and more, can share.
Bro able to share contact?
Old 07-09-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jadonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clean massage no need wear underwear de

Hi can share contact?
Old 08-09-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Suddenly this one quiet. Let me chip in as i also good fan of no underwear massage.

Last time i got a pre milf viet owo, very friendly and fluent in english. She has good personality demure, learnt and wears makeup, can hold a good conversation but will not go overbroad, consider pretty. All you can ask for in a asian woman. She operates at some ulu place in bedok. Some lao jiao may know tHis lobang.

When i try this shop it just open, i got introduce to try by one of the bro here. He told me very good strong massage, intense teasing and best of all not chop you. So i make my way down from far to try. When reach, the place was new, not even have underwear ready for you to wear. You just lie down on bed and you will be cover with towel on your important area.Massage was more than better and stronger than expected. The towel will be lift just nicely almost show but almost no covering your part when masssge upper thighs then cover back and repeat for the other side. The teasing was so intense that it is as if it was meant to not “ accidentally” run pass your shaft to make you until you buay tahan and shoot. Ml will pretend she didnt see but definitely will know. Same for the front. The little towel only cover jewel while she massage the inner side.

All for all only $50 all in! I went back a few times and always go very late at night as i thought it was too open in the day for this open setup. No need message me as this place no more.

can share contact?
Old 08-09-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Recently went to a what seems to be a legit massage. My wife next door. This lady that did for me was new, like 2 days old. But throughout keep accidentally touch my balls. Then pull down the disposable underwear and when applying oil on my back, cup my butt. Other than that was professional and the strength was good.

After I turn over, she ask if I want to do “ling ba” massage. I was like what is that? She say like prostate but now police cannot allow prostate massage. I told her maybe next time.

But I was thinking how is it going to work. My wife next door, and chatting happily with the other masseur.. if I really proceed, the money top up how? Then what if the masseur “talk” among themselves. If I kenna found out then jiatlat liao.

Thing is the lymphatic massage package is also listed in the menu at the entrance.

What would you bros do? Like we will most likely go back coz my wife likes the massage there. But like so awkward.
Can share?
Old 10-10-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
soccerfreak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

How come nobody answer my query? What would you do? Continue going with wife? Or avoid at all costs?
Old 27-10-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
Superflying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
How come nobody answer my query? What would you do? Continue going with wife? Or avoid at all costs?
Continue to go with wife. In fact, i intend to bring my wife there too if u share the details. Thanks.
Old 26-11-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold

lol for donkey years i go massage nvr wear underwear,i just wear the disposable pants they give..lol
Old 26-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightstallionTy View Post
lol for donkey years i go massage nvr wear underwear,i just wear the disposable pants they give..lol
Personally I don't wear anything be it clean or not clean massage coz it restricts the flow of energy and hence the effectiveness of massage. Of course the ML may get the wrong idea.
Old 26-11-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Personally I don't wear anything be it clean or not clean massage coz it restricts the flow of energy and hence the effectiveness of massage. Of course the ML may get the wrong idea.
Certain discreet they allow u to b naked..
Certain place the ask u to remove ur underwear n wear disposable
Old 28-11-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 16
willowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Whao bro, sounds amazing. Will you be so kind as to share the ctc with me? Thank you so much for this lobang!
Old 28-11-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmann View Post
Whao bro, sounds amazing. Will you be so kind as to share the ctc with me? Thank you so much for this lobang!
Nowdays they ask to to remove ur underwear
Old 29-11-2022, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro can share contact?
Old 29-11-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightstallionTy View Post
by no underwear think he means can totally wear nothing la.. like maybe just a towel cover over your butt etc.. not even wear disposable pants.. what is the difference with wearing underwear like that
Old 30-11-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 5
Aceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to beholdAceracer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJnCB View Post
Sorry may I know if my kukubird become hard can they help to release? Last time never go massage before.
lol if its clean they wont help you release bah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1