The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Quite weary of the scene. Most of those who used to go with me to those places are mostly dead, married, attached or something.
Mine are mainly attached and are going to get married soon while i m the only single. But still they always use my name as shield to their gfs lor for excuses like i jio them drinking and then behind their back go somewhr do hehe (tho i m like the weakest drinker in the grp and had nvr jio b4) Tho they do help me wingman quite alot ladies but jus generally jus found out that won't well. (Interest match totally opposites and no other common topic to click.)

The grass is always greener on the other side i guess. When u are attached, u wan to be single. When u are single, u wan to be attached.
Old 23-08-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Single Staying Alone

Its human nature : 人心不足蛇吞象

As usual just make sure the cake you eat fits in your mouth nicely lah.
Old 28-08-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FelixGallard0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Concentrate on earning more money isnt that the aim of being alone.
Old 29-08-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kxtine2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

single. buy hdb at 35. concentrate on earning money loh
Old 08-09-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

5 months have passed since I started by Staying Alone journey.

Even though I do feel a bit hollow in the early stage, I am able to accomplish more stuffs. I guess it is not really a bad thing to stay alone. That is if you knows how to make full use of your time.
Old 08-09-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post

Even though I do feel a bit hollow in the early stage, I am able to accomplish more stuffs. I guess it is not really a bad thing to stay alone. That is if you knows how to make full use of your time.
the challenge comes when u r old.

I have been staying alone for more than 1 decade and almost 50.

Always good to have circle of like-minded friends so can live a more fulfilling pre-retiring age.
Old 13-09-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post

Make full use of the time to pcc hah. That’s single life.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1