The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jb massage with special

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Just went King Spa 2. Saw some lookers and generally the masseurs there not bad looking. However, I was not so lucky. I went around 2 am and the closing time I believe is 4 am. So the receptionists got trouble arranging slots as I came alone and no booking. Nevertheless, they are willing to arrange for 90 minutes session only (got a fellow looking for an hour session was rejected) and just nice I was aiming for 90 minutes oil massage. Before taking the session I already told him I want a good and pretty masseur. He said ok, then shortly I was given a masseur that I saw standing there for a long time time no booking. Many masseurs walking around all ok to me why allocate her to me? I was so angry and I confirm generally the white colour shirt ones are better looking than the black colour shirt ones. However, black colour shirt ones that I saw was also ok except my one standing there for a long time. BTW, my masseur was wearing black shirt. I was very angry but I tried to keep my cool and proceed to wash the feet. However, after washing the feet, I still cannot take it as I think it will be a torturing session for the whole 90 minutes. So I went to the receptionist and asked him can change masseur or not. He said hard to arrange and promise me he will recommend me good ones next time. I know he is bullshitting me and I told him to write for me immediately NOW. Anyway, I didn't wait for him to write as I am just venting my anger and not really wanna make a scene or what since I know he is just bullshitting too. So I proceed to the massage.

Indeed, the whole 90 minutes session was horrible. The thing about getting massage is to feel molested totally by a sexy, pretty girl/milf/lady regardless in the end got GQ or not. Usually if got ask GQ and the masseur is ok highly will take one. The bad side about massage is if you do not like the girl, the whole session is gonna be really terrible to be touched all over by someone u find disgusted with. Seriously, I am going to be truthful, who really care about the massaging skill of the masseur. I cannot tell what is good or best massage as they are quite the same after trying so many times. However, I can immediately tell what is a bad one.

This session I went thru was so so horrible. I forget to add on that the masseur that I was allocated is an older milf, fat and ugly. I totally cannot bear to open my eyes through out the session and pretend that i was sleeping. Her massage skill I think is normal but i feel her weight is too heavy and size is too fat. I don't feel comfortable with her massaging on top of me and quite painful. Her palm and fingers also feel rough and not comfortable when touching me. Lucky i got the oil massage that lessen the friction with the oil lubricating. Worst part is her nails. I tot masseurs are supposed to keep their nails short. At times i felt like her nails scratched my skin or feel like cutting me. The whole session I was acting to be asleep and pray it ends fast and best to not ask me for GQ. However, she still ask me want to massage there or not. I was irritated. Very actually, she cannot tell i am not enjoying at all meh and i already give very strong signal that i don't want when i wore my underwear on instead of removing everything. I don't like to make people sad or reject people that is why i am so pissed off when she still asked. I cannot stand it anymore and i just shake my hand to tell her no and didn't even open my eyes cause i don't want to see her at all. Finally, the session ended and i immediately asked where is the toilet when she asked me to shower. I just wiped clean myself with the towel and went toilet and left immediately without tipping her anything. Yes i am so so so pissed off.

I want to ask the brothers here, If we are not happy with the masseur that was allocated to us can we reject and ask for refund immediately if they give reason like hard to arrange. I don't even wanna argue with them that the massage the masseur they provide is good or not i just don't like the girl and i am not gonna lie that i am not really there for a good massage. Can i just ask for refund if i don't like the girl. Cause to be truthful, if the girl is ok i will feel enjoy being touched. If i don't like, i feel insulted and angry to be forced to let the girl touch. Of course don't give suggestion like just walk off without getting refund if feel insulted, as money is not easy to earn and the spa got it easy with cheating us by not providing decent solutions or refund.
bro, there is no point in typing out an essay to justify your unhappiness. if u feel u dont like it, at the point of being assigned, you can straight reject and ask for refund.
havent even start anything why cannot refund? plus u didnt get the person of your choosing. sometimes they see u easy makan thats why take advantage of u and anyhow assign u since they know u wont kpkb and demand refund.
if u know u cannot take it liao, just straight reject, if they cannot assign someone u want, just refund or dont pay up, think w big head and walk away. Its okay to eat humble pie esp if u are sinkie in foreign land.
Old 26-11-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Slowking1111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
bro, there is no point in typing out an essay to justify your unhappiness. if u feel u dont like it, at the point of being assigned, you can straight reject and ask for refund.
havent even start anything why cannot refund? plus u didnt get the person of your choosing. sometimes they see u easy makan thats why take advantage of u and anyhow assign u since they know u wont kpkb and demand refund.
if u know u cannot take it liao, just straight reject, if they cannot assign someone u want, just refund or dont pay up, think w big head and walk away. Its okay to eat humble pie esp if u are sinkie in foreign land.
Hey man, calm down, it was like close to 5 months ago
Old 26-11-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
becks23 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumare View Post
Can share the king spa tele group? Much appreciated!
Kind to share the king spa tele grp too? Thank you 🙏🏻
Old 02-12-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kokokokrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend massage place with hj? Please dm if cannot share here. Kumsia. I never go jb for few years d. Need some advise.
Old 05-12-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
HornyGrag0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone wanted to joined, kindly private me
Old 05-12-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Bcyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can pm king spa 2 tele thank you
Old 05-12-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyGrag0n View Post
anyone wanted to joined, kindly private me
Pls pm me link thanks bro
Old 05-12-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Please pm king spa tele group thank you
Old 07-12-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Coopers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcyh View Post
Please pm king spa tele group thank you

Can pm me as well? Thanks!
Old 07-12-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

KoalaBeaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm king spa tele thanks thanks
Old 07-12-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
becks23 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can pm me king spa tele group as well please? Thank you!
Old 07-12-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 7
Jouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud of

Would love to get a pm for KS2 Telegram too! Thanks in advance anyone.
Old 08-12-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

Sexybiatch123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Jb massage with special

Hi would gladly join the ks tele group and contribute and go test test 😎😎
Can anyone add me in? Thanks a bunch!
Old 09-12-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
meowcopter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can dm link to join KS / KS2 telegram group pls?
Old 10-12-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
vipercrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm king spa 2 tele?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1