The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 25-11-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicagent View Post
Just started a conversation with a colleague from another department. Seems to be leading somewhere. Arranged for drinks together. Hopefully leads to something.

Time for me to enjoy and Belle to watch..
Sounds promising, keep us updated plss ...thanks

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-11-2022, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
I love how things are developing with Janice, kinky but not rushed.
Like I previously mentioned, she has no idea she was flirting or showing jealousy, it was like a little tantrum to her.

She was merely enjoying a very close platonic relationship that she would never and have thought further than that

Quote:
Just started a conversation with a colleague from another department. Seems to be leading somewhere. Arranged for drinks together. Hopefully leads to something.

Time for me to enjoy and Belle to watch..
If she's willing to go for drinks, you're ready to score

-----------------------------

J: Hey, you free the Easter Sunday? I need help teaching Sunday school to the kids.

gog: Hmm. I'm not a good teacher.

J: You are just helping la, not asking you to teach.

gog: HMMM...

J smacks my shoulder again.

gog: Oi, now you need my help you still abuse me??

J: *Bleah* pick me up at 7, we go morning service then go sunday school.

gog: Was that a question or an order?

Went with Janice for supper, and Lindi dropped a few messages through the evening. I didn't reply.

After I dropped Janice, I took out the phone (after parking further away from Janice's condo).

L(indi): Still with Janice? Muffins are waiting.

L: The muffins are cold, coming?

L: It's going into my stomach if you don't come.

gog: Offer still valid? It's a bit late, though.

*DING* f.... almost instant. I'll leave this part out as it's not really connected to Janice. What happens from this branch, I leave it to you folks to imagine.
Old 26-11-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

We would love to know the juicy story at Lindi's place.
Guess you must be having the muffin and her abalone....hehe
Old 26-11-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Shd start a new thread. Den everything can be in there lor. Haha. And u went Janice house never go lingerie shopping ah? Wasted.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
We would love to know the juicy story at Lindi's place.
Guess you must be having the muffin and her abalone....hehe
Different branch bro, but I'm no angel... hahah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Bro Shd start a new thread. Den everything can be in there lor. Haha. And u went Janice house never go lingerie shopping ah? Wasted.
Haha... ok.. good idea also, let me collate the pieces then I post a thread, I think flood here also hard. Thanks for the idea!

As for lingerie shopping...

Noticed she has BR2? Her wardrobe is there I can't find a reason to get inside there absolutely no reason for me to step inside
Old 26-11-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Done, I'll continue from the other thread - https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=909591
Old 26-11-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good Luck Bro
Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 14-12-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Just got to know a colleague better and had become quite close to her. Manage to had our 1st French kiss.... will find a chance to try her during our 1st dinner date.
Old 14-12-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, more about her pls. Is she married? Chio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
Just got to know a colleague better and had become quite close to her. Manage to had our 1st French kiss.... will find a chance to try her during our 1st dinner date.
Old 01-01-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Manage to up the girl by 1 week later n guess what she is shaved...and subsequent week we had fun 3 times a week

Quote:
Old 02-01-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
nagajupki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Manage to up the girl by 1 week later n guess what she is shaved...and subsequent week we had fun 3 times a week
Congrats bro. Is she attached?
Old 03-01-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Hi bro thanks, yes. She is attached
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagajupki View Post
Congrats bro. Is she attached?

Last edited by ahbang; 06-01-2023 at 11:52 AM.
Old 03-01-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Well I've tried with my new colleague whom I helped hire last month. But this is still ongoing so might write the story when her contract is up, in case anyone recognises her.
Old 04-01-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Well I've tried with my new colleague whom I helped hire last month. But this is still ongoing so might write the story when her contract is up, in case anyone recognises her.
Great but when is her contract ends?
Old 04-01-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Great but when is her contract ends?
She's about 1 month into her 3 month contract for now. Still got 2 months to enjoy 😁😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1