The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 843 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120076 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Meinazi photos can discount by 90% - you won't recognize her in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, can do career counselling lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Yeah all these ML laughing at us being happily having high hopes when booking after looking at their photos
Worst of all is her F up attitude. Msg her 1 time dun even want to visit not talking about her elephant size. I ask her what price and her reply is come out and play your wallet dun have 200-300? WTF...Even I have is she worthy of this amount...100 also too much. She worth like olden days desker road $40 bang and go quality....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 21-11-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Worst of all is her F up attitude. Msg her 1 time dun even want to visit not talking about her elephant size. I ask her what price and her reply is come out and play your wallet dun have 200-300? WTF...Even I have is she worthy of this amount...100 also too much. She worth like olden days desker road $40 bang and go quality....
lol, she seriously said that? Even an ang pai wouldn't be so rude

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 23-11-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never had any problem with her leh. Pay money and kenna raped by her summore with plenty of squirt

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 25-11-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lukedan555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I
I have had 3 sessions with her,her service is top notch and she was never rude.
Old 25-11-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosyman View Post
Really not bad, can go give it a try.
Too many pm; will post wechat directly here. Please reach out directly to her

Wechat ID: cjingyu1688
Alot of bro pm me. Stop pm me and go try. Contact posted in public cause dont like to reply to PM 1 by 1
Old 25-11-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sharing is caring. Another excellent, friendly ml. Dont usually write FR but this nice ml which i rtm quite a number of times due to excellent service asked to help promote her business as her shop hardly has walk in.

Face - 7/10 one mans poison one mans meat
Bbbj - 8/10
Fj - tight and natural moaning; willing to please

Wechat id: zhuhefei10

Alot of bro pm me. Stop pm me and go try. Contact posted in public cause dont like to reply to PM 1 by 1
Old 26-11-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
shots2556 is one of the Best!shots2556 is one of the Best!shots2556 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Anybody tried both yang zi and jojo?

Wonder who to try first
Hey bros, any other good ML to recommend since Jojo (same shop as MNZ I think...?) RTC? Saw a few in this thread and tried xinzhi - good stuff!
Old 26-11-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 10
kenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to behold

In terms of svc, mnz is up there for me. Keep going back to her.
Any comments on C*C*? The one without the butterfly tattoo.
Old 26-11-2022, 01:03 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Any bros met Lili from syed alwi? Can share your experience with her? Thanks bros
Old 28-11-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGiaThoung View Post
Recently tried this girl along Serangoon Road

Heard from ktv Dmax and come part time here so good deal

Looks: 8.5/10 - Sweet Looking with nice features and definitely look better in real person than the photos.

Catbath: 9/10 - Damn SHIOK ! Gave a good and long licking/sucking on my nipples, balls and thigh area.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Hardworking with good suction with no teeth contact feeling.

FJ: 8/10 - Responsive, tight and accommodating.

GFE: 9/10 - she has got very nice attitude and serve with a heart, the whole process was very fun loving as we will tease each other like boyfriend and girlfriend.

RTF: Ya confirm must

PM me if want know where
Bro, can help a newbie out. I can exchange also, thx!
Old 29-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Frankkyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sharing is caring. Another excellent, friendly ml. Dont usually write FR but this nice ml which i rtm quite a number of times due to excellent service asked to help promote her business as her shop hardly has walk in.

Face - 7/10 one mans poison one mans meat
Bbbj - 8/10
Fj - tight and natural moaning; willing to please

Went to try her:
She is a heartfelt truly caring petite/slim woman with natural bush.
Her massage and back stepping was targeted and accurately executed.
Service wise, she is trying her best to accommodate to your requests within the limited space available.
Picture might be her but might have been taken considerable time ago.
Old 30-11-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

The lady you posted, has a bush? Can share? I miss having someone with a bush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankkyn View Post
Went to try her:
She is a heartfelt truly caring petite/slim woman with natural bush.
Her massage and back stepping was targeted and accurately executed.
Service wise, she is trying her best to accommodate to your requests within the limited space available.
Picture might be her but might have been taken considerable time ago.
Old 30-11-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by simei91 View Post
https://g1298.com/sunshine-8-spa-213-jalan-besar/

Not sure if the review real or fake though
They are not bad if you are looking for above average (but not those tip top massage).

The only two down side are the window is wide opened and I could see inside every room very clearly (without trying all, I can see most C above have enhanced… so if you are into this excitement, here is the place); and two more red notes above the rates of this area.

I was a regular there until my regular masseuse asked me for more red notes last month (somemore the least pretty haha but always available at my timings)…. Always thought notes should reduce with visits haha…. Maybe I old and ugly.

Sourcing for a better one at that area…. had been trying to try the spa just next door to this (anyone have tried?), but twice I was spotted and SS8 gal waved at me so I said I going to eat pig organ and continued walking… sign… maybe go L*L* or Bl*** to try.

I also see a lot of spa on 2nd floor around those areas with minimal signs, just the illuminated small signboard and LED “open”… wonder if those are good, scared go in kanna grandmas
Old 30-11-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Michaellow418 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please share contact bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGiaThoung View Post
Recently tried this girl along Serangoon Road

Heard from ktv Dmax and come part time here so good deal

Looks: 8.5/10 - Sweet Looking with nice features and definitely look better in real person than the photos.

Catbath: 9/10 - Damn SHIOK ! Gave a good and long licking/sucking on my nipples, balls and thigh area.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Hardworking with good suction with no teeth contact feeling.

FJ: 8/10 - Responsive, tight and accommodating.

GFE: 9/10 - she has got very nice attitude and serve with a heart, the whole process was very fun loving as we will tease each other like boyfriend and girlfriend.

RTF: Ya confirm must

PM me if want know where
Old 30-11-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!Jalanjalanboy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
any recent FR of her? can't seems find any FR.
she 1st came to ss8. her massage just meh and gq is mechanical hj then.

wonder if she improved or offer more since she went from ss8 to GT to this new place. I may look for her again if so
Wow bro you really sibei experience, you are right on her entire spa history in SG lol

She used to be from SS8 bring together with Snow by Lucky. I not try her recently, last time was at GT near T.Blangah area.

Good to hear if any improvements from bro who have try her recently
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1