The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 21-11-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souledge View Post
Sometimes it's not really about girls.. Its the vibes or feeling.. For me that is..
Damned, I fully understand you, bro! Many times it is truly about the vibes and feelings you get from that woman. Not how she looks. Not how she behaves. Not even her "character".
Old 22-11-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoe View Post
This type of situation usually comes when the woman/man is unable to find satisfaction in their existing relationship.

Best not to fuck your best friend's wife/husband etc. best not to fuck other pple's gf/wife lah. but usually this type of thing is grey area. if fuck, keep it quiet so as not to hurt the green hat party and to avoid a shit ton of problems that may follow.

Fuck if the situation is right and stay humble. everyone is trying their best to live their life. no need to plot and scheme to fuck. karma will come and bite us in the ass.
I have had sex with many a husbands of other women but never ever had with any of my good friends' hubbies no matter how great the temptation may be. Don't want to risk losing a good friendship. The only times it happened were with my girlfriends' consent like when we were having orgies or threesomes or like that one time when a close friend of mine was pregnant and was too tired to satisfy her husband. She rather have her husband fucking me than some other women. I handed him back to her once she was ready for sex with him - he was not my type and he wasn't a fantastic bedmate anyway.
Old 22-11-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
heyloser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
I have had sex with many a husbands of other women but never ever had with any of my good friends' hubbies no matter how great the temptation may be. Don't want to risk losing a good friendship. The only times it happened were with my girlfriends' consent like when we were having orgies or threesomes or like that one time when a close friend of mine was pregnant and was too tired to satisfy her husband. She rather have her husband fucking me than some other women. I handed him back to her once she was ready for sex with him - he was not my type and he wasn't a fantastic bedmate anyway.
Yes, best is fuck with their consent, not behind their backs!
Old 22-11-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

After work colleague who is in her late forties, mother of 1 and 5yrs older than me .... insist on giving me a bbbbj in the meeting room. She ll suck my cock and play w my nipples and let me bang her mouth until i burst my nut . Then she ll swallow my soldiers and send me on my way home . Oh ya she is also my boss boss sec . Awesome way to end the day.
Old 22-11-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 5
jdoe is one of the Best!jdoe is one of the Best!jdoe is one of the Best!
Quote:
Nice to hear sis. You are a damn good sister not to mind taking over to fuck your close friend's husband.

Curious how you initiate your other flings with married man?
Old 23-11-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoe View Post
Nice to hear sis. You are a damn good sister not to mind taking over to fuck your close friend's husband.

Curious how you initiate your other flings with married man?
With married man it is easy as most of them are hungry for a blowjob. All I need to do is give them that 'come in my mouth' look and they are heads over heels for me.
Old 23-11-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
bizoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
With married man it is easy as most of them are hungry for a blowjob. All I need to do is give them that 'come in my mouth' look and they are heads over heels for me.
Mmm I wonder what does 'come in my mouth' look like?
Old 23-11-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizoo View Post
Mmm I wonder what does 'come in my mouth' look like?
look them in their eyes... make my eyes dreamy with half closed lids, pout my lips, run the tip of my tongue over my upper lips. guarantee instantly his didi will get hard like rock.
Old 24-11-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Reishine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
how about your husband's friend?lol
Old 24-11-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
look them in their eyes... make my eyes dreamy with half closed lids, pout my lips, run the tip of my tongue over my upper lips. guarantee instantly his didi will get hard like rock.
Wow nice... How about if your hubby lick other ladies and give them cunnilingus... Are u OK with it ?

Are u guys in an open relationship?
Old 26-11-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kudos to TS sis for giving us such a good priceless description of a lady giving that CFM look when she is giving her guy bbbj ..yes as wat the sis says most guys would want n enjoy a bbbj from his girl

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-11-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 14
Pjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm wondering how exciting was it 🤔 if we ever had the thoughts, does it make us kinda "sick"? Any antidotes for me pls?
Old 28-11-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

From a married person pov, Is it simpler/easier to have an affair with a married guy/lady or a single one?

I alws thought it’s easier to manage the affair if both parties are married. Bcos the other party should be able to understand why cannot meet, why cannot hold hands and why need to remain discreet.

But then, I recently got to know from a friend who in this situation, apparently, the jealousness is equally high if not more. And it is even more messy than my situation (mine is single).
Old 29-11-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

So my dear boss boss's sec is on holiday in korea w hubs n her daughter . She jus sent me her topless pic with her face and a close up pussy pic .... cant wait for her to come back and gimme my CIM in meeting room again .
Old 29-11-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
So my dear boss boss's sec is on holiday in korea w hubs n her daughter . She jus sent me her topless pic with her face and a close up pussy pic .... cant wait for her to come back and gimme my CIM in meeting room again .
u hv found for yrself a v. notti wife bro...sending her nude pics to u while she is on holiday overseas with her hubby n family..she is 1 in a million tat does that

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1