The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 16-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Diony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
AQ from MDL is back after a long rest from her stomach flu.

However She is now at a spa where there are nice food around. Nearby MDL still.

Please book through her to get 55. If you walk in, the receptionist will push for 88 which include more service.

This place is legit so you have to register with your name and IC number and phone number.
Every room has its individual bath room so you do not have to parade yourself like what you did in MDL.

AQ promises to all brother that although she has changed location her rates still the same. $60.

Total damage is 55+60
Hi can PM me the details?
Old 16-11-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Recent rains bring out the gloominess at work, with aches at lower back (work-related) and shoulders (gym). Decided to visit XM for my regular release and relax.

Her business is relatively quiet. Therefore, I tried to push the boundaries a bit and it was very fruitful. Enjoy her hard massage with the right strength to ease my pain at lower back. As the only customer in MP, I got a better roaming signal and a good feast of melons.

2 firework observed and left as a happy man. Recently saw many land mine outside, so sticking with XM for confirm-satisfaction. Will venture out more when my year end bonus comes.
Old 16-11-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
notlindalim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for verification
Old 17-11-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
NiteOw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I recently had a massage at Mxzx Spa with Cindy and I cannot recommend her enough. She is highly qualified, will go out of her way to help you and could pick up on my problem immediately. I could feel the difference the same day. The space is beautiful and relaxing and can not wait to go again.
Damage 69 + 60
Old 17-11-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

tried XM the other day...she was wearing shorts...got the chance to feel her bare legs...anyway same old story but I think the business is not so good...the price still the same, the chut chut and slurping sound the same...only maybe now can offer more since no one except her...the boobs also nice to hold
Old 17-11-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute

Recent rains bring out the gloominess at work, with aches at lower back (work-related) and shoulders (gym). Decided to visit XM for my regular release and relax.

Her business is relatively quiet. Therefore, I tried to push the boundaries a bit and it was very fruitful. Enjoy her hard massage with the right strength to ease my pain at lower back. As the only customer in MP, I got a better roaming signal and a good feast of melons.

2 firework observed and left as a happy man. Recently saw many land mine outside, so sticking with XM for confirm-satisfaction. Will venture out more when my year end bonus comes.
Old 17-11-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
tried XM the other day...she was wearing shorts...got the chance to feel her bare legs...anyway same old story but I think the business is not so good...the price still the same, the chut chut and slurping sound the same...only maybe now can offer more since no one except her...the boobs also nice to hold
XM is good

Old 17-11-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

How come 2 accounts making the same fr post 3 times?🫤
Old 17-11-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhitongdaohe View Post
You want? I can PM you.
Bro can PM me as well. Thanks!
Old 17-11-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
How come 2 accounts making the same fr post 3 times?🫤
Looks like created new account to promote, then posting was being reviewed so didnt appear immediately. Then he used old account to post promote again, before the original post from new account appeared

Question, why need to create new account to promote? lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 17-11-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light

My earlier Thread got deleted. Since the location is near to Kovan. I will post it here.

Saw this pretty lady on WeChat and decided to book her for a massage.

Location: discreet but love or hate it. accessibility is poor but you can park right at the doorstep if there is a lot. Mrt is a distance away but walkable.
Look: still attractive even though she looks older in person. Maybe c cup. Late 20s to early 30s, my guess.
Environment: spacious and clean and comes with individual bathroom
Massage: quite good. Intensity can be requested on demand. Massages back and legs.
Attitude: very good. Takes your cue. If you choose to be quiet, she can be quiet. We had a good conversation going. No phone usage during my session.
Damage: I took the cheapest package at $58. hJ with roaming at $80 although she quoted $100.

Texted her and told her I’m going over. Greeted me when I arrived. Changed and started with back massage. Kept asking me if her strengthen is ok. At one point, she asked if I wanted oil to be applied. I told her I don’t like the oily feeling and it’s hard to wash off. She responded “别担心,我会帮你洗掉”. Wow, so happening..shower with me? Even washing me would be a nice treat to start the day. Brain wasn’t processing. Told her I’m fine, no need to. She continued her massage toward my waist and suddenly pulled down my shorts to my knees. Damned, False alarm. It was Just to massage my butt and pulled the shorts back up thereafter. Flipped over and massaged my thighs. Then… she dimmed the lights. I knew what was to come. I jokingly said “没必要。 我只是来按摩”。 her expression was priceless. I was laughing. She told this is the only way for her to earn money. Agreed on price and proceeded. She lifted her top and reveal her nice melons. She looked intently at me and slowly jerked me off. I pulled her body against mine before releasing.. took me a long time to cum and she didn’t complained at all. At fact, I exceeded by 10 minutes against the 1 hour mark. Had a relatively good time with her. YMMV

Brothers who have a fetish for dongbei ladies might like her. Do pm me if you want her contact.
Old 17-11-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
My earlier Thread got deleted. Since the location is near to Kovan. I will post it here.

Location: discreet but love or hate it. accessibility is poor but you can park right at the doorstep if there is a lot. Mrt is a distance away but walkable.
Look: still attractive even though she looks older in person. Maybe c cup. Late 20s to early 30s, my guess.
Massage: quite good. Intensity can be requested on demand. Massages back and legs.
Attitude: very good. Takes your cue. If you choose to be quiet, she can be quiet. We had a good conversation going. No phone usage during my session.
Damage: I took the cheapest package at $58. hJ with roaming at $80 although she quoted $100.

Texted her and told her I’m going over. Greeted me when I arrived. Changed and started with back massage. Kept asking me if her strengthen is ok. At one point, she asked if I wanted oil to be applied. I told her I don’t like the oily feeling and it’s hard to wash off. She responded “别担心,我会帮你洗掉”. Wow, so happening..shower with me? Even washing me would be a nice treat to start the day. Brain wasn’t processing. Told her I’m fine, no need to. She continued her massage toward my waist and suddenly pulled down my shorts to my knees. Damned, False alarm. It was Just to massage my butt and pulled the shorts back up thereafter. Flipped over and massaged my thighs. Then… she dimmed the lights. I knew what was to come. I jokingly said “没必要。 我只是来按摩”。 her expression was priceless. I was laughing. She told this is the only way for her to earn money. Agreed on price and proceeded. She lifted her top and reveal her nice melons. She looked intently at me and slowly jerked me off. I pulled her body against mine before releasing.. took me a long time to cum and she didn’t complained at all. At fact, I exceeded by 10 minutes against the 1 hour mark. Had a relatively good time with her. YMMV

Brothers who have a fetish for dongbei ladies might like her. Do pm me if you want her contact.
Bro mind sharing?
Old 18-11-2022, 05:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Please provide contact.
Old 18-11-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Moodyjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, mind sharing?
Old 18-11-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
EzzBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1