The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jahrakal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
I will be in KL for 4 days starting tomorrow.

Can't wait to step foot in ACE

Hope to see some nice faces.

Btw, do the girls keep their face masks on when you f*ck them?

That'll be a major turn off
No..now open all
Old 18-07-2022, 04:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
jonni is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporttoto View Post
Just asking . Where is Sg Wang condom shop ? Can get JO orgasm gel ?

Cannot tahan . Just consumed 1 tablet hours ago.
I bonk until she (girl friend's friend from Vietnam) cannot tahan . She begging me to stop because orgasm 5 times . Too tired and worry next door complaint . She scream so loud ....
This is our first time having sex . She is 25 YO . Nice looking but small body size and slim . Her boob a bit small but overall ok . Feeling like bonk underage because her body size .
I invited her go shopping and dinner . We having a good time and drink beer . Then i told her i feel drunk need a place to rest .....then book hotel and .....bak,bak,bak.....
She is not virgin (married to local Chinese bank executive) She so admired me now . She keep asking me why my penis so hard and so tahan lama . She said her husband penis not hard enough and time also short (less than 10 mins) .
She still slept beside me . Later upload her slept naked photo (after edited face) .
VigRED + Blisswater delay spray . Never let me down . Guarantee orgasm combination . Must keep for special moment .
Old 18-07-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rayyan91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That area is so dodgy and the aura looks 'dark'.
But no harm to give a try
Old 19-07-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonni View Post
I bonk until she (girl friend's friend from Vietnam) cannot tahan . She begging me to stop because orgasm 5 times . Too tired and worry next door complaint . She scream so loud ....
This is our first time having sex . She is 25 YO . Nice looking but small body size and slim . Her boob a bit small but overall ok . Feeling like bonk underage because her body size .
I invited her go shopping and dinner . We having a good time and drink beer . Then i told her i feel drunk need a place to rest .....then book hotel and .....bak,bak,bak.....
She is not virgin (married to local Chinese bank executive) She so admired me now . She keep asking me why my penis so hard and so tahan lama . She said her husband penis not hard enough and time also short (less than 10 mins) .
She still slept beside me . Later upload her slept naked photo (after edited face) .
VigRED + Blisswater delay spray . Never let me down . Guarantee orgasm combination . Must keep for special moment .
Hello,

Please put your fake story, advertisement to sell Vigred + Blisswater somewhere else.

Or your Fucking vibrator, anal plug, sex toys, tablets and how you make your lady very song song, loud moans, water coming out like waterfall in your day dreams.

Thank you very much.
Yokosi
Old 29-07-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hello,

Please put your fake story, advertisement to sell Vigred + Blisswater somewhere else.

Or your Fucking vibrator, anal plug, sex toys, tablets and how you make your lady very song song, loud moans, water coming out like waterfall in your day dreams.

Thank you very much.
Yokosi

Hahaha. Thank you.

These fake ads are like cancer, spreading to all threads.
Old 10-08-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hardandbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Hahaha. Thank you.

These fake ads are like cancer, spreading to all threads.
thank u brothers yokosi and papercutz . those fake ads should be barred by administrator. make advertiser pay.

hope brothers avoid those shops mentioned in the ads
Old 08-09-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last week was at kl, so drop a late night visit to OS and ace…

At os, my usual milf not available so tried ling instead… looks milf but figure was good due to the long legs… anyway Os mainly Chinese milf while the younger popiah only in afternoon I guess

Her room was at the front near the grocery shop… she sell sex toys as well (which don’t interest me anyway). Service wise I guess quite standard, bathed you and go to bed doing bbbj and cat bath… cowboy then finish in missionary

Dmg : 100Rm
Looks : 4/10 heavy makeup milf
Body : 7/10 very good for milf already
Rtm : not really… might want to try others during next kl trip

Ace was better with popiah syt… sit down with my 100 Plus and slowly take a look plus smoking my life away… saw one cute tattoo popiah so approach… 80rm and go up…she looks like 22/24 age range…

Showered then go room ask me pay first… mood turn off… then after that didn’t cat bath straight cbj abit and ask me up… totally cmi service… looks cute but service cmi… cannot cum so give up and leave…

Name : didn’t bother to get, she have a guai lab look though
Body : 8/10, slim with ample boobs, about c size
Sensual : 1/10 just want to get job done…
RTM : no
Old 10-09-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh ya, I can share one of my normal cute milf contact in os for those interested one… pm me for sharing~

Maybe you could share yours if you have any~ thanks~
Old 14-10-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

My 2nd visit to ACE this week while in KL on biz trip.

Much fewer stocks now, was there around 8pm. Service also dropped alot, no more BBBJ, just CBJ, lie down and fuck until cum.

Also, where is this One Stop bros here are talking about? Is this the coffee shop downstairs?
Old 15-10-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Also, where is this One Stop bros here are talking about? Is this the coffee shop downstairs?
it's a different place, you can search "one stop food court pudu" on google maps. around 10-15 mins walking from ace. if based on what you said, ace is half-dead, then one stop will be worse...
Old 20-10-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
honeybb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonni View Post
How dare u . bro
Old 10-11-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
superdrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any Bros share exact location of SOS?
Old 14-11-2022, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdrill View Post
Can any Bros share exact location of SOS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
you can search "one stop food court pudu" on google maps
this thread become too quiet...
Old 14-11-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
this thread become too quiet...
Mother of Fake FRs & advertisements even dare come into this thread.

Such as the one by honeybb. His fake field report got nothing to do with this thread.

So, what is Sammyboyforum moderator doing regarding such stupid fake FRs & advertisements.

No wonder, many Malaysians do not write any FRs in all the Malaysian threads. Almost filled with stupid FRs & advertisements on Blisswater, hold your cum pills, vibrators, anal plugs and other rubbish.

I was in Ace, last Monday, nothing fancy going on in there. Same same ladies, same same customers, same same prices for the drinks. Drank kopi O for a few hours and went off, in the afternoon.
Old 15-11-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Hahahaha many obat kuat salesmen?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1