The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 15-11-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
WonderHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Any ml to recommend from lege** spa in sigl*p
Old 15-11-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi seniors,

Just to try my luck on whether any one know ML who provides FJ in tampines?

TIA.
Old 15-11-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, is this Spa Monde*** at Blk 4*7?

Can advice pls?
No it’s not! But near there.

Spa Mon** closed down? I don see them open any more?
Old 15-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajjnu View Post
You can try Spa De Beaute for good hard massage.
been there. seems clean
Old 15-11-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TrungNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
I think the back door massage is a TCM based massage shop near the food centre.. ya behind is car park… have to go back door walk up the stairs then is the shop izzit 😎
I PM u about that shop bro…
Please PM me too bro, TIA
Old 16-11-2022, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 14
flexor is a name known to allflexor is a name known to allflexor is a name known to allflexor is a name known to allflexor is a name known to allflexor is a name known to all
Deleting this message reply as there was an error when clicking submit. See my review of Lucky (Tampines) below.

Last edited by flexor; 16-11-2022 at 07:47 AM.
Old 16-11-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 14
flexor is a name known to allflexor is a name known to allflexor is a name known to allflexor is a name known to allflexor is a name known to allflexor is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyo123 View Post
Was contemplating if I should write this FR since I got carrot-chopped but decided to, just to give other bros a heads up.

Lucky (Tampines) popped up on my MiChat recently and after reading a couple of reviews about her, I figured I’d give her a shot. Went to the * Spa near the Tampines Round Market. It’s near the Pizza Hut/KFC area and those who’ve been know which one I’m talking about. Standard TT and registration process for those wondering. Reception lady was a younger lady (I think her name Jess or something like that) and tried to offer me a higher package but told them I just want the standard massage for now to try. She wasn’t pushy, which was nice, so after payment of $60 for my package, was ushered to a room upstairs.

Lucky entrered shortly later. She doesn’t look like her photos as she had her mask on, but even then, you get a sense that this girl can be naughty if she wanted to. Had to wear a paper underwear and mask the whole time but the moment I got on the table, it wasn’t long before Lucky went to tearing my parts of the underwear, for legit massage purposes.

Massage was good (may be too hard to me but other bros may prefer). Some teasing here and there when she’s massaging my butt or legs so I figured I’d get propositioned. About half through the massage, she popped the GQ and this is where I should have negotiated. She asked for $70 for HJ only (I asked if there were other items on the menu and she said no) and since I was already in the mood, decided to go along with it. Was thinking with the small head so didn’t even think about negotiating.

If that was it, not too bad, but during the HJ, she asked if I wanted to touch her so I said yes. Then she said must pay extra to her. Still not thinking straight and on a high, I went for it and played with her boobs and clit under her clothes. She didn’t take her clothes off so it was just a feeling thing as I was lost in her HJ.

In the end, ended up giving her 2 blue notes for her services. Yes, it’s expensive for just a HJ and honestly, feel upset with myself for spoiling market.

Now wondering if I should negotiate with her for lower price next time I’m there, or just get another ML there. Some brothers mentioned 2 other cute MLs, wonder if anyone got experience to share?
Saw a few posts on Lucky from Tampines so giving my 2 cents worth. TLR, if you want a decent massage she's worth visiting, with some chances of getting 'lucky' (pun intended) if there is chemistry. Read on below if you wanna know more.

First knew her when she first arrived in SG pre covid, before she started her job at Tampines. What's good about her is that she's approachable and chatty, so bros who like to communicate with your ML would appreciate a good chat.

Massage wise, her massage is decent with good strength and on the right pressure points. The rates can go as low as $50 for the 1 hour base massage so don't get conned by the front counter to pay for more than you necessarily need.

As for extras, that's where the chemistry comes in. New bros would be disappointed if you expect GFE or something special for that extra fees for GQ.

However if you did build up the chemistry, then expect a really sensuous HJ as she will reciprocate to bros who are genuinely there to relax and is respectful. I had some good times with her outside her work hours as well, let's just say that she can be very wet and wild if she wants to.

Did I spend a lot of money to get this treatment? No, but I did spend time in terms of visiting her for massages for a few months (once a month) before I managed to get 'lucky'. So that's an investment on my part.

Hope that provides a clearer picture of what to expect from Lucky (Tampines).
Old 16-11-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Hasn’t visit Tampines for a long time, used to hang out there quite a lot pre-Covid.

Had a ML who would give me HJ at only entry fee.

Recently went to Kembangan there is a MP there, so far I only see 2 ML, and had tried one thus far. Service level is sth that I like.

Entrance fee 55 and ++
Old 16-11-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post

Noted, thanks bro
Old 17-11-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 2
Walabbq is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalabbq is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomo96 View Post
Carrying on fr from bro fido
I enquired there are 4 ladies in total including boss.

C**** fr is as per bro fido, hahaha looks are actually to my liking (with make up) but massage is rly quite soso. But she even as a young chap nice to have a good bj while watching her do her deed on your rod. Tips are quite expensive given the mediocore massage but i still might rtf for a blow if passing by. Cheers all.
I feel C looks abit like Jav Saeko Matsushita

C

saeko matsushita
Old 19-11-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tehokosongbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post

Bro or anyone have contact for Oka from Spa M previously?
Old 19-11-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Recently posted to the east for site visit, thus went to 3 spas at the east side ..

Katong

First spa is a closed room with shower attached , but the see through window cannot cover. Massage is legit , recommend B____ massage very good. Tried two MLs, both offers basic services. Only 3 out of the rest is young , the rest all milf.

Second spa was unexpected find because first spa all the young MLs not free, searched their pic see the MLs all chio..it’s true ! But no rooms and showers are located outside. Massage by S___ was done with screen covered , so I didn’t expect any thing but woah…massage quite sensual, made my body ache temporarily disappeared, then offered basic service too.

In summary, both spas offers basic service, for massage and private space, go 1st spa…for looks and sensual , go second spa. Do pm me if you visiting Katong…

Will reveal the last east spa soon, private room with shower attached, clean, all chio and offers 5G roaming.
Bro can share ctcs pls ty
Old 19-11-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walabbq View Post
I feel C looks abit like Jav Saeko Matsushita

C

saeko matsushita
Bro can share ctc for this? TIA
Old 19-11-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalanjalanboy View Post
Not the same shop bro

Lucky is at red signboard, A**** is at blue signboard

The blue spa got 2 levels, the ML will bring you to lvl2 with individual rooms for more privacy
Too bad they assigned me J*** . The counter told me A**** not working anymore. Damn
Old 19-11-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalanjalanboy View Post
Sorry bro to hear your bad exp, I will recommend a viet ML, A****, at the round market from another spa, she put in effort & take no shortcut to give a full head to toe strong massage for $50 an hour. Young & pretty with C boobs & teasing

I PM you her ctc, she is usually busy with customers, recommend to book before going
bro can share ctc? thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread