The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2024, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
L18H34 (vietbu)

couldnt find thread on this house. So just post here..

Lineup was great. Looks syt and typical viet saloon gals look. Some foreigners went in and was charged $100. Okt ask me to wait for them to go first then collect $60 from me. Tarma or more will be $100 per girl, but 40min.

Gotten G8 as she seems friendly and keep waving. So thoight maybe service better..

Went in n saw her back with ba guan.

Shes from hanoi, so tot maybe will be great as hanoi gals more service oriented n horny. Stripped and shower normally.. neh neh around B. Not tok big, not too small. Original. Wore push up to make it look big.

Didnt use listerine, so i guess no dfk or amy oral.

Cat bath normal on nips and will use tissue to wipe off after licking. Each nip maybe less than 1min.

Went down south and open cd to cap bj. Bj normal. Aroind maybe 1min then apply ky to cg me.

Cg for ard 1min ask me f her missionary. After 1min, flip her to doggy till cum.

Then ask me rest while she shower. After shes done, told me to shower myself..

After done, ask me for tips. Saying cny coming. I said no $. Next time then give.

Rtf: no

Service sup par, ask for tips.. gals at the old L20H40 didnt ask for tips with dfk, bbbj, dress u up after deed n massage till times up.. these houses need to improve.. or maybe better looking equal not so good service.. now only L20H38 seems only ok one left.. WH54 same boss but tried once also cmi..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 02-02-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H34 (vietbu)

Been to this house a few times. The girls are pretty...but service is really lacking.

No touching, no zhut zhut, no dkf, no bbbj.

So if you want a quickie with a pretty vietbu...this is the place for you.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1 View Post
Been to this house a few times. The girls are pretty...but service is really lacking.

No touching, no zhut zhut, no dkf, no bbbj.

So if you want a quickie with a pretty vietbu...this is the place for you.
Yes.. agreed. H14 also quite similar..

Old 03-02-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
After done, ask me for tips. Saying cny coming. I said no $.Next time......

Service sup par, ask for tips.. gals at the old L20H40 didnt ask for tips with dfk, bbbj, dress u up after deed n massage till times up.. these houses need to improve.. or maybe better looking equal not so good service.. now only L20H38 seems only ok one left..
Tips is earned, not ask for it!!! If it is me, I will straightaway tell her service NO good, No tips!!!

So far I only give tips to some of the good service gals in 2038 & 2040.
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 03-02-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Tips is earned, not ask for it!!! If it is me, I will straightaway tell her service NO good, No tips!!!

So far I only give tips to some of the good service gals in 2038 & 2040.
Yes.. i never give. Haha.. told her next time.. but no next time..

Old 03-02-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

First time went there

Feel the service is fast and rush
Old 04-02-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally I took the courage to walk main target is Vietnam house as my only RTF FL is Vietnam roses mainly they can speak mandarin and their fair white skin tone. Started from 2038 OKT said all girls busy see one lonely guy waiting outside i decided to skip. I walk around few houses, got Thai/PRC walk will 1669 and 1654A closed early and nothing really catch my eyes. Then come to Lor18 step into this house 34.

All the girls looks quite pretty fair white skin big boobs but many of them face grumpy not really have the here to service kind. Then I got my eyes on G5, she gave a sweet smile super fair white skin and C/D cup boobs. Ok took her $60/25m/1s well consider is for a quickie, my usual online FL is $100-$150 for an hour so is pretty much the same price. But truly for Geylang confirmed double chop WYSISYG different with online booking mostly have some photoshop worst is Dome2 super AI photoshop real girl totally different.

Inside room she asked if I would like to add time $60 for another 25mins so she can give me a good massage after FJ, I see why not gave her $60 she go out pass it to counter. Back to room we shower together quite standard I just need to spread legs and arms she do all the job while I have my eyes on her pair of boobs, light brownish rubber tip nipple wah nice.

Laid down on bed she jump on top grab my head squeeze me onto her best asset, I really enjoy the 龟仙人 face squeeze boobs without nosebleed. Wah piang she really I like it so much literally she is holding my head aka WWF style till I nearly cannot catch my breath. Have to say her skin also super silky smooth I roaming all over during boobs squeeze.

CBJ quite standard sop, FJ cowgirl doggy then missionary she can take strong hard bang for more than 15mins. Think about heng I got add time abo sure kena red card, we both sweat all over she a bit surprised look lo cos my sweat drops onto her face.

Wanted to go bath but she grab me back ask me sit and relax on bed first, told my if immediately bath no good calm down first then only I realised not bad wo she knows some stuff. After bath her massage skill is quite good mostly is hand rubbing with oil I told her no bad wo a bit different with Thai pressing, then she starts doing some pressing with thumbs but she don't have the strength. Last part is hammer all around back refreshing I would say.

I look at the time still have probably less than15mins, turn over face up and ask her my time to roam all over can? She ok wo... my my stimX again and I asked her since I add time can have 2nd shot? She ok wo, wow really ah. Yup, I had my 2nd shot full missionary quickie cum after first buzzer. 2nd buzzer she said can ignore as we going to bath already.

Overall I will give her 8/10, $120/50M/2s quite a steal. Geylang legal scene no photo allow, so she won't be in my hall of great bonks album. One thing is after my session I walk out wanted to sit inside and see other girls, their face even more grumpy sia one even have a sibeh tulan look at me. And OKT also different attitude told me can go outside sit to relax.

I have to agree with Jack, this house can come for a quick fuck to release. Girls is pretty good body figures and fair white skin, see most their faces service cannot be guaranteed. My first detailed Geylang scene. Cheers.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878

Last edited by Rock999; 04-02-2024 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 04-02-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Wow super fair white skin c/d cup? Her looks more towards syt or? Real or enhanced ah?
Old 05-02-2024, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not SYT lo she told me 27yo liao, man made boobs medium soft not much scar visible. Her looks more to matured ah lian kind. After we undressed she hug me from behind gently asked if I wanted to add time, her look petite body n boobs won't reject de lo.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 09-02-2024, 06:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
couldnt find thread on this house. So just post here..

Lineup was great. Looks syt and typical viet saloon gals look. Some foreigners went in and was charged $100. Okt ask me to wait for them to go first then collect $60 from me. Tarma or more will be $100 per girl, but 40min.

Gotten G8 as she seems friendly and keep waving. So thoight maybe service better..

Went in n saw her back with ba guan.

Shes from hanoi, so tot maybe will be great as hanoi gals more service oriented n horny. Stripped and shower normally.. neh neh around B. Not tok big, not too small. Original. Wore push up to make it look big.

Didnt use listerine, so i guess no dfk or amy oral.

Cat bath normal on nips and will use tissue to wipe off after licking. Each nip maybe less than 1min.

Went down south and open cd to cap bj. Bj normal. Aroind maybe 1min then apply ky to cg me.

Cg for ard 1min ask me f her missionary. After 1min, flip her to doggy till cum.

Then ask me rest while she shower. After shes done, told me to shower myself..

After done, ask me for tips. Saying cny coming. I said no $. Next time then give.

Rtf: no

Service sup par, ask for tips.. gals at the old L20H40 didnt ask for tips with dfk, bbbj, dress u up after deed n massage till times up.. these houses need to improve.. or maybe better looking equal not so good service.. now only L20H38 seems only ok one left.. WH54 same boss but tried once also cmi..
Who are the tall
Gals in this house?
Old 11-02-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKid View Post
Who are the tall
Gals in this house?
No idea wor.. all sit down one..u csn ask okt there..

Old 13-02-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here g15 is not bad....skiinny ah lian vibe

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 13-02-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No frenching, bbbj, AR can skip liao, this type of house outside a lot, lol..
Old 13-02-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

which gal giving the best svc here ah? previously golden hair g2 went back liao... wat a waste.. a slutty milf tat play to ur fantasy
Old 14-02-2024, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Finally I took the courage to walk main target is Vietnam house as my only RTF FL is Vietnam roses mainly they can speak mandarin and their fair white skin tone. Started from 2038 OKT said all girls busy see one lonely guy waiting outside i decided to skip. I walk around few houses, got Thai/PRC walk will 1669 and 1654A closed early and nothing really catch my eyes. Then come to Lor18 step into this house 34.

All the girls looks quite pretty fair white skin big boobs but many of them face grumpy not really have the here to service kind. Then I got my eyes on G5, she gave a sweet smile super fair white skin and C/D cup boobs. Ok took her $60/25m/1s well consider is for a quickie, my usual online FL is $100-$150 for an hour so is pretty much the same price. But truly for Geylang confirmed double chop WYSISYG different with online booking mostly have some photoshop worst is Dome2 super AI photoshop real girl totally different.

Inside room she asked if I would like to add time $60 for another 25mins so she can give me a good massage after FJ, I see why not gave her $60 she go out pass it to counter. Back to room we shower together quite standard I just need to spread legs and arms she do all the job while I have my eyes on her pair of boobs, light brownish rubber tip nipple wah nice.

Laid down on bed she jump on top grab my head squeeze me onto her best asset, I really enjoy the 龟仙人 face squeeze boobs without nosebleed. Wah piang she really I like it so much literally she is holding my head aka WWF style till I nearly cannot catch my breath. Have to say her skin also super silky smooth I roaming all over during boobs squeeze.

CBJ quite standard sop, FJ cowgirl doggy then missionary she can take strong hard bang for more than 15mins. Think about heng I got add time abo sure kena red card, we both sweat all over she a bit surprised look lo cos my sweat drops onto her face.

Wanted to go bath but she grab me back ask me sit and relax on bed first, told my if immediately bath no good calm down first then only I realised not bad wo she knows some stuff. After bath her massage skill is quite good mostly is hand rubbing with oil I told her no bad wo a bit different with Thai pressing, then she starts doing some pressing with thumbs but she don't have the strength. Last part is hammer all around back refreshing I would say.

I look at the time still have probably less than15mins, turn over face up and ask her my time to roam all over can? She ok wo... my my stimX again and I asked her since I add time can have 2nd shot? She ok wo, wow really ah. Yup, I had my 2nd shot full missionary quickie cum after first buzzer. 2nd buzzer she said can ignore as we going to bath already.

Overall I will give her 8/10, $120/50M/2s quite a steal. Geylang legal scene no photo allow, so she won't be in my hall of great bonks album. One thing is after my session I walk out wanted to sit inside and see other girls, their face even more grumpy sia one even have a sibeh tulan look at me. And OKT also different attitude told me can go outside sit to relax.

I have to agree with Jack, this house can come for a quick fuck to release. Girls is pretty good body figures and fair white skin, see most their faces service cannot be guaranteed. My first detailed Geylang scene. Cheers.
Yes. I will choose Geylang legal house anytime over those FLs. WYSISYG (you know this term, can guess your age liao) is the best part.

$60 and we can "try" them. If good, then extend. If no good, move on to the next.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1