The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 16-11-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
gintoki91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Went the new ribena spa. Tried the ML S** . The online photo is heavily Photoshopped so she is such older. Massage is pretty good and hard. But hj is quite mechanical and no teasing. I probably will not RTM, but if you go there purely for the massage is good.
Old 16-11-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
elefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys i got a qus to ask,if a ml says she provide massage and when i ask got any special service she says 淋巴排毒(Lymphatic drainage) is this hj?
Old 16-11-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
elefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi if a ml says she got provide 淋巴排毒(Lymphatic drainage)is it hj?
Old 17-11-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 8
Acenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by gintoki91 View Post
Went the new ribena spa. Tried the ML S** . The online photo is heavily Photoshopped so she is such older. Massage is pretty good and hard. But hj is quite mechanical and no teasing. I probably will not RTM, but if you go there purely for the massage is good.
All heavily ps ?
Old 17-11-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
gintoki91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoobie View Post
All heavily ps ?
From what i see the other one MLs yes. I think the online pics are heavily PS
Old 17-11-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Acenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by gintoki91 View Post
From what i see the other one MLs yes. I think the online pics are heavily PS
Think j* better then. Thr quite similar
Old 17-11-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killbyaboast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoobie View Post
All heavily ps ?
How about ML Hap##?
Any review?
Old 17-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Yishun MP is always at L2 of shop houses right?
Old 17-11-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbyaboast View Post
How about ML Hap##?
Any review?
Highly like oso ps de la. Can ps one means will do for all
Old 17-11-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Frankly speaking, most of the ML pics on FB are heavily PS. J* Spa one considered very true to life liao...
Old 17-11-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 17
SpOokiie is one of the Best!SpOokiie is one of the Best!SpOokiie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivan View Post
After a few nights of overtime work, body feeling very tired, decided to go for a proper massage to relax my tiff shoulder after long hour of keyboard typing and mouse clicking. Asked Mr Google " Yishun, massage nearby", a few popular SPAs appear in the search result. Since i want a proper and good massage to fix my shoulder, i decide to try this clean massage parlor.

Walked in around 9.45pm, receptionist asked if i have any booking, i said no. She said parlor closing soon at 10.30pm, she inform me that my session will not be a full hour, ask if i want to come back the follow day. Since i am already here, just try la. Paid entrance fee, changed to in-house slipper and ushered into a room with shower attached. She said please use the disposable pants and lied down, masseur will come in soon.

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.
Tilt my head up and see, a petite size lady with face mask
Thinking to myself, got strength bo?
Last customer liao, still got energy to massage my stiff neck and shoulder?

Massage session started.
Unexpectedly the massage is pretty strong n good. She can sense my stiff neck and shoulder after initial assessment. After spending most of the time on my shoulder back, she dimmed the light and ask me to flip over. After that pass me a hand towel to cover my eyes. Up till this moment everything is pretty standard. I also did not expect much, just want to relax my muscle.

Then she start to massage my calf and work upward to my outer thigh, next she tear open the side of the disposable pants, follow by massaging my inner thigh..after a few of rubbing of my inner thigh, my little brother got some reaction. I try to control it. Suddenly, she press her C blossom on my chest and whispered into my ear, "你需要帮忙吗?" I asked her back, "这里不是正规按摩吗?"

I shall not write further. You should know the ending.

Will only share contact with senior brother with reputable point, sorry newbie, I need to protect this hidden gem in a clean joint.
can share contact or location? thanks
Old 17-11-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 17
SpOokiie is one of the Best!SpOokiie is one of the Best!SpOokiie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
I have share with bros who have om to asked. I hope you guys enjoy like I did, for a mere 109nett... And for a duration of 1.5hours which includes real proper massage.. I really think its hard to find.
can share too? thanks!
Old 18-11-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
powerbum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivan View Post
After a few nights of overtime work, body feeling very tired, decided to go for a proper massage to relax my tiff shoulder after long hour of keyboard typing and mouse clicking. Asked Mr Google " Yishun, massage nearby", a few popular SPAs appear in the search result. Since i want a proper and good massage to fix my shoulder, i decide to try this clean massage parlor.

Walked in around 9.45pm, receptionist asked if i have any booking, i said no. She said parlor closing soon at 10.30pm, she inform me that my session will not be a full hour, ask if i want to come back the follow day. Since i am already here, just try la. Paid entrance fee, changed to in-house slipper and ushered into a room with shower attached. She said please use the disposable pants and lied down, masseur will come in soon.

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.
Tilt my head up and see, a petite size lady with face mask
Thinking to myself, got strength bo?
Last customer liao, still got energy to massage my stiff neck and shoulder?

Massage session started.
Unexpectedly the massage is pretty strong n good. She can sense my stiff neck and shoulder after initial assessment. After spending most of the time on my shoulder back, she dimmed the light and ask me to flip over. After that pass me a hand towel to cover my eyes. Up till this moment everything is pretty standard. I also did not expect much, just want to relax my muscle.

Then she start to massage my calf and work upward to my outer thigh, next she tear open the side of the disposable pants, follow by massaging my inner thigh..after a few of rubbing of my inner thigh, my little brother got some reaction. I try to control it. Suddenly, she press her C blossom on my chest and whispered into my ear, "你需要帮忙吗?" I asked her back, "这里不是正规按摩吗?"

I shall not write further. You should know the ending.

Will only share contact with senior brother with reputable point, sorry newbie, I need to protect this hidden gem in a clean joint.
Bro can share contac
Old 18-11-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 2
NinjaRider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinjaRider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinjaRider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNinjaRider is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any good ones nearby Khatib MRT station?
Old 19-11-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaRider View Post
Any good ones nearby Khatib MRT station?
J* Spa is near to the mrt station
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1