The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2022, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Spot on about the hotness of the Cherry girls and how bkk is starting to lose out. I’m just stunned by the beauty of the Vietnamese girls cos previously I only played in Thailand but now I wanna go to HCMC more. Price is a little steeper at about $150 total for FS but the girls are easily the model category kind you pay through the nose for in bkk soapies. Truly an eye opener for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
Been working very hard with no life. come to hcmc for 1 week plus for work trip and I feel so alive and wanna retire here manz

As many bros have said- Recommend little Tokyo's Cherry and Linh Cherry, Linh has nicer bigger rooms with jacuzzi tub and sauna if that's your thing. Also tried Lucky Spa. service all similarly good; place all same same also won't complain I guess. but I think Linh and Cherry have better girls overall.All 2m for fs. Can go Lucky if u just wanna try another place also. Overall hygiene is good with cap etc. But overall I guess I am amazed by their beauty (I wonder why sg our environment like cmi and I think even bkk may pale in comparison).

Also tried one of the pubs in LIttle Tokyo. Don't think it's worth it to go there unless u just like to sit and chat and hug here and there a little. Raba action is minimal to zero (don't expect ktv lar). Usually they get you to buy a bottle (80-90usd for the cheapest whiskey. U want those jap hibiki type also got like 300-400usd) and u pay for each can of mixer. U can also buy per glass (I never try).

U get to choose a girl or two, and they also drink from your bottle and ask u to buy them mixer cans. Mixer cans are 7usd each and u can buy big fruit plate at 15usd. Then play all those game dice lar etc etc. i also saw people playing Connect4 ??

If bros got any suggestions for other interesting areas I'd appreciate. Not that big into drinking tho.. I'm in d1 like 10min walk from little Tokyo. Cheers.
Old 23-11-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
Last trip hooked up with a Linh Cherry gal. I like some chemistry , so would like to “buy” her fine to hang with me for a day or 2. Anyone knows that’s the going rate for a day fine?

Also , any recommendation of places I can bring her to have booze, play dice games to build up for some intoxicated sex? When I was in China, can bring gal to KTV hang with other friends who call in-house KTV gals. Is that something allowed, or frowned upon?
Heard the fine is 500k a day not sure confirm of it
Old 25-11-2022, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 2
rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Minh Tam Hotel
206 Đ. 3/2, Phường 12, Quận 10, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh

Went late like 11-plus at night and it seems this place is also popular with locals and so late still seems busy (had asked the guy who brought me up close what time, and I think he said no close in his limited english$. Anyway from outside it has a hotel facade, but you go in and they'll lead you to the 3rd floor reception for the massage lar.

You choose your package (I chose a VIP room at 1.05m)

Had to wait. they said 10min and brought me to another floor with a bunch of couches and people hanging around and watching World Cup. Saw some men in bath robe and getting some pedicure or something. Guess they took other packages like the 600k package I think I heard other bros here say before.

The wait was not 10m. More like 40min

Anyway got led to a room. Kinda like a Linh Cherry room with a jacuzzi tub sauna etc except with a massage bed instead of a bed.

You get to choose some food and drink while waiting if you want. Think got beer juice water noodle.

Since apparently can't choose girl here (not the lineup kind), the guy who brought me to room asked me what type girl I like what body. I said cute and slim and tipped him 100k (I heard it helps).

Girl came, she was okay. In some tight top - think it's their uniform - short hair slim enough. Think face got zhng.

Told me took off clothes and go into tub . She never strip and come in with me but she stood by side and soap me bla bla bla wash me everywhere, wipe for me me etc.

Then lie down, massage start. Not bad. Got strength step back all.
Then after about 30-40 she strip down to underwear and do the boob rub cat bath bla bla.

Do some sensual Hj here, bend down and there let you lick her boobs and nipples then do a short bj and then Hj again. Then I come

She let me rest, she go shower then she come back and massage my head and arms for about 15min then ask me shower. Shower for me wipe for me all

Dress up..
Then she ask me if I hungry and want noodle (I dun want). Then ok she call somebody come and then while waiting she ask me for tip (1m)

Then guy come she said bye bye to me and the guy brought me to 3rd floor, I PAid the 1.05m and then I left.

They told me the vip was 2h but dunno for me it's like those sg massage 60min kind. Apart from the massage not bad (but too short la) I guess bros will say it's plain vanilla.

The girl quality is like 7ish? I saw another girl on the way out tall and slim long hair . Linh Cherry and Cherry I think better more chio and better body once they take off

I guess Minh tam is Just something else to try in hcmc. Not fs. And the staff and girl dun seem to speak much English. But ok la they r polite enough, service good enough, room is clean enough. If bros go and try the other types of package pls leave fr also. Cheers.
Old 25-11-2022, 05:03 AM
Samster

rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
Vietnam is a fast growing economy, GDP has increased, salary has increased, interest rate hikes caused inflation. Property price has gone up too. More foreigners, Koreans are working in Vietnam now, they like to play too, more girls are learning the Korean language. Have to accept reality. Alternatively, spend a week KTVing in Can Tho instead of HCMC, a less spoiled market.

Bro pls Can u share your experience for Can Tho or any other thing nice about Can Tho bro?
Old 25-11-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

A pimp once told me the most beautiful girls are from Can tho , Ben Tre , Mekong areas .. so they brought them to HCM
Old 25-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
A pimp once told me the most beautiful girls are from Can tho , Ben Tre , Mekong areas .. so they brought them to HCM
Am looking forward to seeing if this is the case in Can tho itself )
Old 25-11-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
Am looking forward to seeing if this is the case in Can tho itself )
Yes, but most syts are not in Can Tho now except Tet holidays...most syst working in big cities...now if you go Can Tho will be students and old folks...or pregnant gals...same for most province city...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-11-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Yes, but most syts are not in Can Tho now except Tet holidays...most syst working in big cities...now if you go Can Tho will be students and old folks...or pregnant gals...same for most province city...
Alamak. So stay hcmc hor?
Old 25-11-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xtr0110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pimp from telegram can be trusted or landmine ? Thanks in advance
Old 25-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
most girls in hcm are not from hcm.
Yes can tho has very beautiful girls. Can tho is also the 3rd city with the highest population after hcm and hanoi.
Nha trang girls are also beautiful.
Old 26-11-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handlethis15 View Post
Good review. Honestly I don’t think the vip rooms are worth it because the service is basically the same in just a nicer room.. instead of 1mil total it’s 2 mil since you double the tip also..

I also think 100k is too much for the guy.. most locals give 20-50k
Thanks bro now I know better... dun think it makes a difference to the girl quality lol
Old 26-11-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

last night my buddy and I brought dragon k girls back apartment for drinks over world cup match. my oh my, my princess was getting real high with drinking games that we had to head into bedroom before halftime. drunk high sex was awesome! after the shot i wanna return to the match, she was clinging to me for next round XD!!! coaxed her to zzz and went to finish the boring eng-usa draw. the wonderful memory would be the parting shot at noon. i was telling her for cim with my elementary tieng viet. after the fantastic cim, i told her to wait while i retrieve the tissues. in five seconds she already swallowed it all lol unforgettable~
Old 27-11-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
last night my buddy and I brought dragon k girls back apartment for drinks over world cup match. my oh my, my princess was getting real high with drinking games that we had to head into bedroom before halftime. drunk high sex was awesome! after the shot i wanna return to the match, she was clinging to me for next round XD!!! coaxed her to zzz and went to finish the boring eng-usa draw. the wonderful memory would be the parting shot at noon. i was telling her for cim with my elementary tieng viet. after the fantastic cim, i told her to wait while i retrieve the tissues. in five seconds she already swallowed it all lol unforgettable~
Sometimes get lucky and selected right horny gal...well done...

Only problem is so late at night by time arrived will be around 1-2am...must be good young energy to handle all these late nights...

Paying 5mil overnight will be a pain too...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-11-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro. Lin Cherry can spot easily. But how about Cherry? I don’t see any. Just saw Cherry Hotel nearby.

Any brother and give some guidance
Old 27-11-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Any bro. Lin Cherry can spot easily. But how about Cherry? I don’t see any. Just saw Cherry Hotel nearby.

Any brother and give some guidance

Linh Cherry is on a Main road Thai Van Lung.
To the left is White Hotel (facing Sky Gem Sora Hotel)
Beside White Hotel there is an entrance (8A Thai Van Lung) to walk in to the small lanes of little Tokyo.

Just go in through that entrance, walk all the way straight in that small street, and you should see Cherry on one of the corners to the right of that small street
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1