The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Sociedad only need a draw. They will pack the midfield/defence and counter. Goals hard to come by for us, so I think at best a draw, or Sociedad to nick it.

Maybe we will have a Utd v Barca last 32... or perhaps Ajax who also have something to prove against us
Yes, quite likely a draw but if the red devils go all out for the kill they might just nick it...nowadays they r quite capable of scoring 3 goals n if they can limit Sociedad to just scoring a consolation goal, they might just be able to cross the finishing line...

just read that Sociedad were defeated 2-0 by their local rivals in their last match just played yesterday...yes any game against Barca or Ajax would be very interesting to watch ...1 in a team who stubbornly refuse to play with United where his old boss is n the other is the team the old boss managed until recently whose new manager hv a grudge against him..both botak head btw

Just hope McGuire don't fumble like he did last season n in the 1st 2 games of this season if he is allowed to play tonight n play as well as he did in the last game against West ham last weekend

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 04-11-2022 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-11-2022, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aston Villa v Man Utd x-x 0-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63479626

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 04-11-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So tonight is their Europa match against R Sociedad...this team is not easy to beat..must beat them by at least 2 goals to qualify directly into the last 16 knock out phase ..don't think they r able to do it ..but still hope they can do it if they all play well tgt as a team n try their best to go all out for their throats, strangle them till their players cannot breathe...haha
Quote:
Sociedad only need a draw. They will pack the midfield/defence and counter. Goals hard to come by for us, so I think at best a draw, or Sociedad to nick it.

Maybe we will have a Utd v Barca last 32... or perhaps Ajax who also have something to prove against us
Quote:
Yes, quite likely a draw but if the red devils go all out for the kill they might just nick it...nowadays they r quite capable of scoring 3 goals n if they can limit Sociedad to just scoring a consolation goal, they might just be able to cross the finishing line...

Just hope McGuire don't fumble like he did last season n in the 1st 2 games of this season if he is allowed to play tonight n play as well as he did in the last game against West ham last weekend
And nick it they almost did late last night against Sociedad ..but Garnacho's 1st goal for the club n his 1st European goal assisted none other than by CR7 was still short of the 1 goal they need to enable them to go straight into the last 16 knock out phase as group winners..He could hv scored his 2nd in the same manner he did the 1st but unfortunately he skidded n fell n could not kick the ball accurately into the sociedad's net ..so the match ended 1-0 in the red devils' favour but of not much use to them...it's more of a losing feeling than one of winning

On the whole the 2 teams were more or less equally matched...both had 2 certain chances of scoring against the other...DDG was once again United's saviour denying them the 2 certain goals whilst at the other end, the ball shd hv gone in during a goal mouth scramble n Garnacho's missed goal ...Eriksson was a bad boy during this game, not in his usually good form...now just hv to hope they r paired to the weakest team in the playoff match next January

Last edited by Rickey; 04-11-2022 at 10:41 AM.
Old 04-11-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Aston Villa v Man Utd

Paul Merson says 0-2

My Daily Star column
Old 04-11-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Aston Villa v Man Utd

Paul Merson says 0-2
Good to know that so far 2 of the most accurate predictors r pointing towards a red devil victory against Aston Villa this sunday ...it shd cum true as they r predicted by 2 reliable pundits ..hope they defeat new manager Unai Emery's Aston Villa n get the 3 points to leap into the top 4 this weekend

Old 04-11-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And nick it they almost did late last night against Sociedad ..but Garnacho's 1st goal for the club n his 1st European goal assisted none other than by CR7 was still short of the 1 goal they need to enable them to go straight into the last 16 knock out phase as group winners..
The match a tad too boring. Probably Soceidad only need a draw so they play very cautious and defensive.

But I would like to think if we had a main target man, things will be different.

Congratz to Garnacho for getting the winner and have his debut goal.
What a smasher!

OMG, that double save from DDG....totally didn't expect that!

Yes, I concur with Bro imom....hope will play against Barca or Ajax

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-11-2022, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aston Villa v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ting-brentford

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 05-11-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Aston Villa v Man Utd

Charlie prediction: 3-3
Old 06-11-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Aston Villa v Man Utd

Paul Merson says 0-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Aston Villa v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 3-3
Good to know that all r pointing to a win or at least a draw for the Red devils tonight in their game against A Villa ... but they r without Bruno tonight suspended for being a notti boy...haha

But they shd hv enough power to win tonight or worse cums to the worst a draw provided the capitan don't play or just cum on as a sub towards the end ...a win would see them leap frog into the top 4 ...but the thing is 2 days later they r suppose to meet again in the Carabao Cup

Old 07-11-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

What a terrible display!

Very sloppy play and was 2-0 down in 11 minutes. 4 minutes and 2 goals.

The Red Devils didn't look capable of overturning this deficit even after clawing one back via own goal before HT.

Sure enough, they concede another one at 49th minute.

Entire match...never looks like troubling Martinez (Villa keeper).

Always a player short, keeps losing possession, can't get back the ball....etc.

Old 07-11-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good to know that all r pointing to a win or at least a draw for the Red devils tonight in their game against A Villa ... but they r without Bruno tonight suspended for being a notti boy...haha

But they shd hv enough power to win tonight or worse cums to the worst a draw provided the capitan don't play or just cum on as a sub towards the end ...a win would see them leap frog into the top 4 ...but the thing is 2 days later they r suppose to meet again in the Carabao Cup
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
What a terrible display!

Very sloppy play and was 2-0 down in 11 minutes. 4 minutes and 2 goals.

The Red Devils didn't look capable of overturning this deficit even after clawing one back via own goal before HT.

Sure enough, they concede another one at 49th minute.

Entire match...never looks like troubling Martinez (Villa keeper).

Always a player short, keeps losing possession, can't get back the ball....etc.
Well said lacoruna...this match almost mirrors the one they played a few weeks ago against Man City in which they lost 6-3 n the 1st 2 matches of the season against Brighton n esp Brentford in which they lost heavily 4-0 ...Garnacho had no skill to wriggle through n get past defenders in their 6 yard box to score goals n generally they lost their belief to win the game after conceding those 2 early goals ..defeated emphatically by Aston Villa just a mid table team 3-1 which was the more superior n hungrier side .. all this is the fault of the botak manager ....wat a shame losing to unai emery in his 1st game as the new manager of villa from the Spanish league...

wrong selection of a few players esp VDB who contributed little n failing to take out players like CR7 who everyone could see was struggling to score a goal n sitting there doing nothing to put in better players to replace them during the 1st half when they were the worst...besides VDB n CR7, ETH was the most responsible for the loss of the match last night ..n not to mention, the Villa players all of them were very fast runners....buck up ETH n learn from yr mistakes for the next match against them again in 2 days time in the carabao cup...don't lose or draw again or will slap yr ass

Another thing is that all the 4 pundits did badly too in predicting the results...all predicted for a win or draw which proved to be wrong....

Last edited by Rickey; 09-11-2022 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-11-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
...Was almost like the Man City match a few weeks ago.......
alot of mis pass too. like never pass to intended target, then got intercepted.

a few steps too slow,....

actually villa was just one place above relegation zone before this match.

think they underestimate their opponent yet again, given Man U enjoy a good record against Villa. Think the last time Red Devil lost to Villa was like in 1999.

i think i had enough of vdb....he was totally invisible in the match. confirm should transfer him asap. as he is not suitable for EPL.

let's wait for Bro ILPH astute analysis.

Old 07-11-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
alot of mis pass too. like never pass to intended target, then got intercepted.

a few steps too slow,....

actually villa was just one place above relegation zone before this match.

think they underestimate their opponent yet again, given Man U enjoy a good record against Villa. Think the last time Red Devil lost to Villa was like in 1999.

i think i had enough of vdb....he was totally invisible in the match. confirm should transfer him asap. as he is not suitable for EPL.

let's wait for Bro ILPH astute analysis.
lai le lai le...

last night's match was two steps forwards one step backwards, have to kpkb again haizzz

- lindelof being pulled out of his position led to the first goal, it became a back 3 and no midfielder drop deep to defend and villa exploited the space. if u remb during SAF days when he played a back 4, whenever a defender was pulled out of position, one midfielder immediately reinforced that position, eg. g.neville was too far up the flank and beckham would drop down to the DR position until neville can get back into position

- the second free kick goal was sweetly struck, really no complaints. third goal started with martinez's misplaced header, villa poured forward and man u suffered tunnel vision and the players closed down on the player who had the ball and left the central area unmarked

- ETH rewarded garnacho with another start after his performance vs sociedad, but he didn't play well. tried to attack down the left but the villa full back was up to the task. garnacho needs to develop/improve more as he was poor against a bottom half club. i think ETH may use garnacho as an impact sub for BPL matches

- by starting garnacho, ETH deployed rashford as AMR. wrong move, rashford was rather quiet and by the time he switched over to AML, it was too late as he had no rhythm. i think its very obvious to ETH now, rashford can only play as AML where he is most dangerous, just play him there and shoehorn another player into AMR in the absence of antony/sancho

- yes, agree that ETH underestimated villa. VDB was too far up the field and did not drop down to link the attack build up play, he left eriksen with all the creativity work. ETH handed him a chance but he didn't grab it. poor casemiro had his plate overly full when VDB didn't track back and eriksen is not the defensive type. fernandes absence was felt as he would get the ball and try to make things happen, whereas VDB was ineffective

- have to give a shout out to martinez, he really played his heart out despite the defeat, best defender last night and bailed man u out a couple of times. his defending vs bailey... no wonder he is called "the butcher"

- i have a feeling ETH is trying to transform man u into "arsenal of the 90s", playing an aggressive, physical (and dirty) style combined with skilful attackers. ETH will have to bring in another "martinez" and a "vieira", or can mctom evolve to become a "vieira"? the defenders he has at his disposal don't defend like martinez

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 07-11-2022 at 07:31 PM. Reason: edit
Old 08-11-2022, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

And even bad news our next Europa league cup match against Barcelona….

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 08-11-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you got your wish!!
Think the draw was rigged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
lai le lai le...

last night's match was two steps forwards one step backwards, have to kpkb again haizzz
Great stuff, Bro!

VDB is not the defensive type. He hardly do any defending during his ajax days. But, he again didn't perform up to expectation despite given a chance.
Time to go.

Yup, Casemiro and L Martinez probably are the 2 most hardworking a committed players in that match.
I think they are also fed up this match ends in defeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
And even bad news our next Europa league cup match against Barcelona….
All thanks to Bro imom.....
But this match is blockbuster. Will be worth watching. Lewandowski hat trick on the cards.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1