The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
paotaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fall in love with a lady in massage center

Hi all i fall in love with a lady in massage center, i been there to look for her for 3 times, except for the first time, the rest of it we just talk there and i pay her the entrance + abit of the special. but we never do anything, we did kiss abit and show affection.

People here may call me kum gong, pay for something never enjoy. but i dont know why, the first time i met her, she requested my help and slowly i dont know why, she melted my heart, till now i know her for only 9 days. but i really know alot about her, i believe its true, and i also reveal alot of myself to her. if she dont have any feel for me, she wont not talk so much to me also, if she after money, then cause i am a student i dont have so much money for her too. thus i think she got a bit feel for me.

The feeling she have for me i can feel it, i believe it only alittle little bit, i know that women will only work in this line if they really is pushed to the limit, thus i want to help her and let her be happy.

i dont know why, this few days she dont really text me alot compare to the beginning, we will use wechat to chat and sometimes she leave me a voicemail. i dont mind her past as i can understand why she do this, but i think she cannot accept due to the present and the future she have to faced with me.

what to do, experienced bros.? really in a heartache right now. looking at the fr ppl post, i feel jealous and angry, not in the sense that she did not service me, it the feeling i got for her.....
Old 27-10-2014, 03:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fall in love with a lady in massage center

Quote:
Originally Posted by paotaokia View Post
what to do, experienced bros.? really in a heartache right now. looking at the fr ppl post, i feel jealous and angry, not in the sense that she did not service me, it the feeling i got for her.....
If you really love her, you should be happy to see that she enjoys being fucked by other men.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-10-2014, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paotaokia View Post
if she after money, then cause i am a student i dont have so much money for her too. thus i think she got a bit feel for me.
If you a student then this game is not for you. To catch a ghost you have to be a devil.
U fell into a dream only to wake up it's only a dream.
Yes it only a dream.. the feeling is what is illusion. Don't get spellbound.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 27-10-2014, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Daily dose of stupid man......

The term "fools born everyday" seems to be a gospel.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 27-10-2014, 07:44 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

She works in massage parlour? Under work permit or ?

Because major massage parlour are Sg pr or citizen and a lot are milfs...

Anyway...Enjoy the present... Worry the future later lah...

Know her for 9days only what love are u talking about? Come on i bet you don't even know her ...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 18
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Some people don't even understand their partners thoroughly even they have been together for 9-months, albeit 9 days. Are you kidding?

Wake up and stop being fooled by their wayang. Concentrate on your studies and be a better man to serve the Nation. Don't let those hard earned money go to waste as there are some who don't even have enough money to continue to pursuit their studies as much as they would like to.

Take the advices from the bro here, who have been through all these nonsense and you will never go wrong.

There are still lots of fishes in the ocean, bro.

Thank you.
Old 27-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Fall in love with a lady in massage center

Hey kum gong oops TS, maybe first thing u wanna take a thorough look at yourself with mirror r u worth her 'love' bo. Her fucking income per day may more than your school allowance per month
Old 27-10-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ops7 View Post
Some people don't even understand their partners thoroughly even they have been together for 9-months, albeit 9 days. Are you kidding?
I agree, we may not even at time understand our partner of 20 to 30 years let not talk about 9 days. Story, everyone can tell, most of the time looks real.

Don't text you so often, as expected, if you are a golden tap maybe if not why waste time.

As you said they are force into this job, I agree, but this profession is as such. If your are a student don't try to play in this league. Unless you are a 50 year old and still single then I can understand.

Take Care, stay cool and do not advance.
Old 27-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

TS u must be a very weak and soft hearted guy.....Hope u dont get burn...Pay and FO...
Old 27-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Dum read t FRs .... it hurts .... heartache is just t beginning .... lesser n lesser text as it go .... then she will slowly dum even bother to reply u back .... Enjoy yr Dreams as u r Dreaming bro b4 u waken there will b more heartache to come ... can u take it ??
Old 27-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

got feelings, so? can use them for breakfast, lunch or dinner?

they are here to earn $$$ only bro. wake up.....
Old 27-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
ameth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterameth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, seriously you have to wake up.. I know that the lure from these gals can be great but they are wl afterall!
They really have their own way to KC you. Pls stay clear from them..
Old 27-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Hey TS, mind to share her location and contact? I would like to volunteer myself to test it out for you if she really "loves" you. Ain't no trolling here, kindly PM me...
Old 27-10-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Hey TS, mind to share her location and contact? I would like to volunteer myself to test it out for you if she really "loves" you. Ain't no trolling here, kindly PM me...
That very helpful bro

Fc Walabis
Old 27-10-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Wah lan eh Romeo....

一见钟情
九天如年
谈情说爱
见钱脚开
你真心她假意
换来一场空
问你爱过几回
娼可嫖不可娶!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1