The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
halopanda1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Can share Xiaoqian ctc?
Old 14-08-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Xiaoqian price is reasonable, she only asking 150 for short massage follow by main course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapiguu View Post
carrot by her
another victim
ahahaha
$150 for massage and fj is ok for someone the quality of Xiao Qian, not overcharging. I got quoted higher price by a few others on other floors, who are much older than Xiao Qian.
Old 14-08-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Walked into PL yesterday late afternoon and 3rd floor XQ lorong door was open. ML with long hair was having a meal with her door open...

As I have not seen XQ before, so wasnt sure whether its her...quite pleasant lady when she asked me whether I want a massage but I declined politely...

So any bros can confirm its her at the center lorong L3?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 16-08-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Walked into PL yesterday late afternoon and 3rd floor XQ lorong door was open. ML with long hair was having a meal with her door open...

As I have not seen XQ before, so wasnt sure whether its her...quite pleasant lady when she asked me whether I want a massage but I declined politely...

So any bros can confirm its her at the center lorong L3?

The level 3 center lorong, you mean the corridor leading to the carpark?
Old 16-08-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
1 changi village road
YU WELLNESS SPA
#01-2008
This is indeed very good… 😘😘
Old 16-08-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello, any kind bros out there can share Xiao Qian's number? Can pm me please? Thanks!
Old 17-08-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. Leading to the carpark...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
The level 3 center lorong, you mean the corridor leading to the carpark?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 17-08-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Weekly is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Which lvl ‘‘tis Michelle at?
Old 17-08-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody can share her number pls? U can pm me. I tried finding her but her store is closed and locked.
Old 18-08-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Yup. Leading to the carpark...

Along that lorong, there's Xiao Qian and her neighbour Paris.

A few pages back, some guy shared a youtube video of a tour of parklane. Screenshots of that video showing a few wls shop locations were also shared, including Xiao Qian's. You can go have a look, see if it's the same shop you saw that lady.
Old 19-08-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the visuals bro! I think I saw bobo today. Quite chio. OL look. Anyone got FR on her?
Old 19-08-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Thanks for the visuals bro! I think I saw bobo today. Quite chio. OL look. Anyone got FR on her?
Joey is quite pretty compared the rest
Old 20-08-2022, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Joey has moved upstairs. Another new ML took over her unit. The new ML working hours seems to be quite late.
Old 20-08-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Icarusfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Joey has moved upstairs. Another new ML took over her unit. The new ML working hours seems to be quite late.
Where did she move to?
Old 20-08-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikikoh View Post
This is indeed very good… 😘😘
Can u share your experience? Any good ml there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread