The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlysex View Post
TS you cantonese ?
More like teochew...

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 15-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I luv2bSuck but too bad I don't have a luv2suck kind of niece
Old 15-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
badboyzbleu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
he is my auntie's husband so i call him uncle or yee-teor in chinese.

altho i moved out after a year, it was not a sudden cut-off. we continued to meet whenever there was a chance. the last time was recently during school holiday when one of my uncles got holiday chalet at fairy point and many of us stayed overnight. will abt it wen i hv the time.
yee teor= your mum sister husband. right? can be your mum cousin husband too, regardless father side or mother side. u hokkien? yee teor sound like hokkien to me. enjoy and pls share more. thanks up u.
Old 15-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

u must be flooded with PMs..
Old 15-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
u must be flooded with PMs..
Sorry me did not pm TS, although i oso qualify
Old 15-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wah sis you from the neighboring country??? Wish I had a niece like you great story!
Old 15-08-2012, 08:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 0
happyguy1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappyguy1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks ts, lovely story!
Old 15-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
he is my auntie's husband so i call him uncle or yee-teor in chinese.
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlysex View Post
TS you cantonese ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
More like teochew...
Tend to agree wif Bro yang punk...sounds more like teochew than cantonese...are we rite, sis ?? ...Wow !!..You are really taking tis forum by storm, sis...ur stories never fails to excite ur readers !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
LiKiSi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep em stories coming sis, support support
Old 16-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great sexual experiences sis...keep the juicy details flowing....
Old 16-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Hondacivic620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for you to continue
Old 16-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wow sis, you're truly one of a kind! I've enjoyed your writings and you write very well, fully descriptive and very arousing just reading the. I can't imagine how and what the reaction would be like having u blowing and sucking me, but then again, thats just imagination on my part. Never been so lucky to have made the acquaintance of such a lovely lady that enjoys and appreciates sex for what it is! Thanks and cheers ..................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

am teochew ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tend to agree wif Bro yang punk...sounds more like teochew than cantonese...are we rite, sis ?? ...Wow !!..You are really taking tis forum by storm, sis...ur stories never fails to excite ur readers !!
Old 16-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ahtat77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you are back! luv2suck your nipples
Old 16-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

I met up with yee-teor again during the last school holidays at Fairy Point Bungalows. Several members of the family (mum's side) were there with all my cousins including some prepubescent brats. On the first night, there were 2 tables of mahjong and 1 table of 5 of the adult relatives playing rummy. Yee-teor and I were watching TV with several other relatives. Then one of the mahjong players suggested supper and asked if anyone could do the favour of driving out to buy.

Yee-teor immediately offered to drive out. Then turning to me, he asked if anyone could go with him to help carry. I said I could go with him. So off we went.

Once we were in the car, yee-teor said that he missed me so much, he masturbated many times to images of me sucking his cock. Soon we were travelling on the road towards Changi Village. My hand rested on his upper thigh and using my finger-tips, made circular motions around his inner thigh. He squirmed in the driver's seat saying that it was very ticklish. Then he drove into a dark and quiet lane off the road and parked his car. He removed the safety belt, reclined his seat and told me in a low sexy tone, "I am all yours, do what you like with me."

At this invitation, I lunged forward to plant my lips on his and we french-kissed, my boobs pressed hard against his shirt. His hands immediately went for my bums caressing and pressing them. I was wearing a very short mini-skirt and his hands lifted my skirt and found the elastic band of my hipster panties. His left hand reach into my panties and started fondling my already wet pussy. At the same time, I lifted my blouse all the way up to my neck and his right hand started playing with my nipples. Soon he pushed his head slightly forward and took my left nipple into his mouth and suckled on it hungrily, mumbling, "it's been such a long time, I really miss this..."

Then he whispered to me that his cock is trapped in his tennis pants and he's feeling uncomfortable. I took the cue. My hands reached for the hook on his pants to unhook it. Next the zipper was down exposing light blue striped boxer shorts. I pulled his tennis pants all the way down to his knees and saw that his boxer shorts were badly tented. My face went to his crotch and opening my mouth, I completely enveloped his boxer covered turgid cock and slowly suck on it. After a few seconds, he pulled my head off from his crotch. I saw that the front of his boxer shorts was completely wet with a mixture of my saliva and his precum. He pulled his boxer shorts down to join his tennis pants and smiling at me, gave me a naughtly grin.

To be continued ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1