The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2004, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: fun in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila
oic....haiz....nvm my next trip hope to get young gers got any hotel with young gers HC??? i heard abit about eastin but dunnoe there can make it or not....
In PJ, you can try Eastin, Crystal Crown or Armada Hotel. Of the 3, I hear Crystal Crown has got okay HC. But it can get a bit crowded. Armada Hotel also okay. Eastin....never been there so can't comment.

Another hotel with happening HC is Cititel @ MidValley.

You can also stay in KL around Bukit Bintang. Many HCs within walking distance. Clubs and nitespots too.
Old 19-10-2004, 04:32 AM
Bila

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: fun in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
In PJ, you can try Eastin, Crystal Crown or Armada Hotel. Of the 3, I hear Crystal Crown has got okay HC. But it can get a bit crowded. Armada Hotel also okay. Eastin....never been there so can't comment.

Another hotel with happening HC is Cititel @ MidValley.

You can also stay in KL around Bukit Bintang. Many HCs within walking distance. Clubs and nitespots too.
ic okie thanks for yr info!!!hope my next trip will be nice!!!!thanks guys!
Old 20-10-2004, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Hi:

I am going to KL for business from this sunday till tuesday and I will be staying in Summit Hotel Subang. Anyone with info on bonking action around this hotel? Hoping to try some new dishes

Thanks and happy bonking
Old 20-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
Hi:

I am going to KL for business from this sunday till tuesday and I will be staying in Summit Hotel Subang. Anyone with info on bonking action around this hotel? Hoping to try some new dishes

Thanks and happy bonking
Got HC in the hotel. Bonking action available.
Old 20-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
Got HC in the hotel. Bonking action available.
Thanks for your reply, also wants to know what type of gers available there, rates etc.

Btw, as I am new to that location of the hotel, any idea on how to go to this hotel is I am driving from sg.

Thanks
Old 20-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sun123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From Singapore take NS Highway, turn left to KLIA direction and exit after USJ exit (can't remember the name of the exit Sea... something) after paying toll go over the bridge and joint Kasas Highway and take the next exit at the traffic light turn right and you are there.

HC there I think is approx RM238.00 full package.
Old 31-10-2004, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BobParis is Cool - loads of Potential

bros,
I was in kl a month ago, was taken by a cabbie to a place called "zhong nan hai". It s a spa , but not in a hotel, in a private apartment, heard the cabbie said its operated by hk gangsters, haha, maybe those from" young and dangerous" movie serial, haha, anyway, the place is nice, big, and lots lots of gals!!!! nice, but dunno how to get there, any bro here heard of tt place? miss tt place
Old 31-10-2004, 09:12 AM
nightelf

The place is known as Tropicana-Seasons Tower. Address and directions are in the first page of this thread. It is on the 3rd Floor now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobParis
bros,
I was in kl a month ago, was taken by a cabbie to a place called "zhong nan hai". It s a spa , but not in a hotel, in a private apartment, heard the cabbie said its operated by hk gangsters, haha, maybe those from" young and dangerous" movie serial, haha, anyway, the place is nice, big, and lots lots of gals!!!! nice, but dunno how to get there, any bro here heard of tt place? miss tt place
Old 31-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BobParis is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightelf
The place is known as Tropicana-Seasons Tower. Address and directions are in the first page of this thread. It is on the 3rd Floor now.
thanks dude, will go there again soon, hehe
Old 02-11-2004, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
reddevil73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: fun in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun123
From Singapore take NS Highway, turn left to KLIA direction and exit after USJ exit (can't remember the name of the exit Sea... something) after paying toll go over the bridge and joint Kasas Highway and take the next exit at the traffic light turn right and you are there.

HC there I think is approx RM238.00 full package.
Guys,

The exit after USJ exit is SEAFIELD , you can't miss it .. I know I live in USJ area .. Enjoy TOPAZ in Summit

Reddevil73
Old 02-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Samster

ericc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobParis
bros,

"zhong nan hai" is a high class centre.. the bill will cost u a bomb.. ranging from rm1k to rm5k per night.. but u get the best of everything. somthing like Club de vegas..

it's neas imbi and sg. wang. but be prepare to blow $$$$
Old 03-11-2004, 07:42 AM
Samster

My thanks to bros who has given me the various travelling info to reach summit subang in KL.

Could not try the HC in the hotel as suggested cos of shortage of time and also of a lady collegue from BKK. However did go bar hopping located at the rear of the KLCC. Lot of FL from various countries working in these pubs.
Old 04-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Lioncity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro,

Going to KL in next 2 weeks and thinking of staying in Federal hotel. Heard std drop there already, anyone being there recently and can advise damage now. Also, thought of driving up there, anyone can give direction ie which exit to get out etc.
Old 05-11-2004, 11:18 AM
hahassa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericc
"zhong nan hai" is a high class centre.. the bill will cost u a bomb.. ranging from rm1k to rm5k per night.. but u get the best of everything. somthing like Club de vegas..

it's neas imbi and sg. wang. but be prepare to blow $$$$
Helo Ericc,

Could your please PM me the exact location and telephone number of zhong nan hai .I am prepare to pay for the best chicks. Thanks
Old 05-11-2004, 01:13 PM
Samster

ericc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahassa
Helo Ericc,

Could your please PM me the exact location and telephone number of zhong nan hai .I am prepare to pay for the best chicks. Thanks

will try to find out more... then i will pm u..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1