The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5591 / Power: 18
ryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Any advise on drunken elephant bar if my first trip there
Old 20-11-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu80 View Post
Any advise on drunken elephant bar if my first trip there
Went there last night. Got a few lookers which was why we went in. Hit and miss with small customer base. Prob will have more luck if u Ang moh and deep pockets. But got one smoking hot bod with Chinese looking face pinoy working there. Too bad she damn dao

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 21-11-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Went there last night. Got a few lookers which was why we went in. Hit and miss with small customer base. Prob will have more luck if u Ang moh and deep pockets. But got one smoking hot bod with Chinese looking face pinoy working there. Too bad she damn dao
Any filipina pub got world cup

Thanks in advance
Old 22-11-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post

Thanks in advance
Not that I know of. Mostly pinoys love to sing…and won’t give it up for anything in the world. Which includes world cup

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 22-11-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Kampong no more pinay pub. U can forgo it. Miss the old days too with the Minahs
last time always eat prata at the corner shop and then go in the pinoy PUB called Chit Chat..
Old 23-11-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 15
izzymonester is a name known to allizzymonester is a name known to allizzymonester is a name known to allizzymonester is a name known to allizzymonester is a name known to allizzymonester is a name known to all

Just wanna drop some knowledge of my time at MA.

So as most have pointed out, there's a bar at L3.

L1 there's Bar one, new influx of girls, could be worth checking out, but come on the wrong day can be quite crowded. Know the boss for quite some time, he used to own the L3 bar, and Havoc at concord hotel.

Now here is where it gets interesting.

The other bar at L1 is called superstar (formerly redhot), while theres a bar at B1 called Circle star.

Someone correctly pointed out that theres also a oceanstar, its at Far east SS (not plaza).

Superstar is owned by Deep. Hes basically the biggest tenant at OT now. He owns country Jamboree, filling station, 3 hot shot, and used to have a cool metal bar with girls Eureka at 4th floor but thats closed now.

So the pricing for LD at superstar follows OT pricing, which is really expensive.

Circle star tho, was a pub given by Deep to Kumar a long long time ago (and a new boss now cant remember his name)
So the pricing is still relatively affordable , iirc $36 for 3pts.

playability very low there, but they entertain you quite well, 4 girls now if I count correctly.

But if its crowded i just head to the new rock bar at b1, (last time is mzs, now new owner and concept). Since i like rock anyway, while i decide my next move.
Old 24-11-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzymonester View Post
Just wanna drop some knowledge of my time at MA.

So as most have pointed out, there's a bar at L3.

L1 there's Bar one, new influx of girls, could be worth checking out, but come on the wrong day can be quite crowded. Know the boss for quite some time, he used to own the L3 bar, and Havoc at concord hotel.

Now here is where it gets interesting.

The other bar at L1 is called superstar (formerly redhot), while theres a bar at B1 called Circle star.

Someone correctly pointed out that theres also a oceanstar, its at Far east SS (not plaza).

Superstar is owned by Deep. Hes basically the biggest tenant at OT now. He owns country Jamboree, filling station, 3 hot shot, and used to have a cool metal bar with girls Eureka at 4th floor but thats closed now.

So the pricing for LD at superstar follows OT pricing, which is really expensive.

Circle star tho, was a pub given by Deep to Kumar a long long time ago (and a new boss now cant remember his name)
So the pricing is still relatively affordable , iirc $36 for 3pts.

playability very low there, but they entertain you quite well, 4 girls now if I count correctly.

But if its crowded i just head to the new rock bar at b1, (last time is mzs, now new owner and concept). Since i like rock anyway, while i decide my next move.
I'm a regular at MA last time and recently went to MA. The Gers there not worth it Liao.
Level 1 formerly red-hot beer is like 15 dollars a pint, and level 3 Chinese boss bar is small and crowded.

B1 ocean star and the level zero also cmi.

I would recommend don't waste time at MA anymore
Old 24-11-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks in advance
Check out Bottoms.
They were showing EPL.
Have not been there in the last few days.
Old 24-11-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Concorde Hotel Wanted to visit the bar recommended by our bro here Ha*oc maybe I was there too early the ladies not are not there. So went for a smoke then decide to go back there or go to MA. Went back aft a smoke decided to look see and see how is other pub. Walked into the a bar call Drunken L**** heard from the ladies they just opened not too long ago. Was right that I didn't go to MA. highly playable but you know the usual shit. Buy LDs you got all the action you needed. For Me I got what I wanted and enjoy myself. Go check it out. Btw, is at concorde hotel.
Old 25-11-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

last time go pinoy pub offer one pinoy 3LD (stouts) for quick bj at toilet then initially she refused then after drink the stouts she get drunk and ask for 2 more LD then she will bj me so i agreed and go toilet together then i CIM her and make her swallow all in!
Old 25-11-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks in advance
Bro, Legacy in the East Coast screens the matches.
Old 26-11-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
last time go pinoy pub offer one pinoy 3LD (stouts) for quick bj at toilet then initially she refused then after drink the stouts she get drunk and ask for 2 more LD then she will bj me so i agreed and go toilet together then i CIM her and make her swallow all in!

TBH, When your pocket deep enough anything goes. Just that are we willing spend pay LDs to get VIP treatment. I also get the BJ and HJ but of cos you know it comes with a heavy price
Old 26-11-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
bry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dettolboy_77 View Post
Went to Concorde Hotel Wanted to visit the bar recommended by our bro here Ha*oc maybe I was there too early the ladies not are not there. So went for a smoke then decide to go back there or go to MA. Went back aft a smoke decided to look see and see how is other pub. Walked into the a bar call Drunken L**** heard from the ladies they just opened not too long ago. Was right that I didn't go to MA. highly playable but you know the usual shit. Buy LDs you got all the action you needed. For Me I got what I wanted and enjoy myself. Go check it out. Btw, is at concorde hotel.
Hi Bro, can share the damages details
Old 27-11-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bry288 View Post
Hi Bro, can share the damages details
I shall not mentioned the damage! Just want to share with fella bros here good place to play.. Exercise sell control don't get chop easily most of bro are seasoned player to this pinoy joint.
Old 27-11-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Anyone knows-Debar at Parklane prevsly. Any idea where they shifted ? change name or change management?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1