The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
Wow... very long din go tanjung pinang... almost 10-20 years. remember go tanah merah ferry terminal, booked rooms from one of the 2 tour agencies ( think called rainbow or something) , took the ferry and once reached tanjung pinang ferry terminal ..cleared immigration..hotel reps will receive you with big cardboard with your name written on it (machiam VVIP). The driver will then bring to us to red light districts to choose girls (close to hundred of them) tabao back hotel. The okt will take down your orders and send them to your hotel in motor bike.

No sure whether now remains the same or not?
More than 20yrs back, I still rembr it cost only about $50 per girl overnight. Some of my friends even take 2 girls! Those were the days.
Old 28-09-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of
Re: Bintan Reports

hello brudders

i know tanjung pinang/bintan is a desert for cheonging but trying my luck here read batam pages until 2017 still kosong on TP & bintan, this bintan thread even worst....

actually i saw 1 ktv there during one of my day trip previously but dunno if its operating cos daytime so shutters closed...

chiken farm all gone long ago so any1 know of any massage or spa joint there that can offer some relief brudder????? can pm me super pleaseeeeeeeee.........

tank keu brudder many many
UPs DONE= testsg, lookingaround, kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 14-02-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Happyman168 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyman168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bintan , Balai, Tg Pinang

Hi,

The above mentioned places seemed quiet. Any bros been there to cheong in the past 6 months ( August 22 - Feb 23)? Please share any happening places.

Is Bintan still so boring in the cheong aspect?

Thanks in advance for sharing.
Old 28-10-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Tanjung Piang Bintan

Anyone recently been to Tanjung Pinang Bintan? Any update?
Old 28-10-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alantay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjung Piang Bintan

I would not even want to go there. my parent got robbed when I was still a kid there.
Old 29-10-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

But i had been there 12 years ago. No issue leh
Old 11-12-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jojot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Anyone recently been to Tanjung Pinang Bintan? Any update?
Its a quiet town at night. Clasix KTV and Pub. Komplek Bintan Indah Mall; Looks like a burnt out and abandoned complex on the outside but there's a KTV there at night. You view the girls via phone. Was there in Nov and it wasn't too bad for a quiet town.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1