The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-11-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 2
Violin1102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterViolin1102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterViolin1102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Caramel from Seduction

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=908971

Looks : 8.5/10 look similar to photo, very pretty

Body : 8.5/10 Petite frame with slim and sexy body

Boobs : 8.5/10 Firm D cup for boob lover

BBBJ : 8/10 slow and sensual BJ

FJ : 8.5/10 very accommodating to different positions. Good bonk, highly recommended!

GFE : 9/10 sweet and nice girl. she can converse in English without any issue

RTF : Yes!
Old 26-11-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dicklow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Nana of EMPIRE6969
Surprised that she return to our shore barely 5 months from last trip and decided to RTF this afternoon.

Nana is cheerful and service oriented FL who gave all she has to the job. She is a bit more curvy than last time but still with great womanly assets especially her natural two head lamps that I enjoy kneading.

She is one horny Milf and never fail to deliver. Everything can do, French ok, she like to be painted and spend long time giving nice and wet BBBJ.

No complaints whatsoever even if I spent long hr finishing my FJ. At $120/2shot it is really hard to beat.
Old 26-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Gringo360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sara From Merci
Looks: 9/10 OL milf look.

Body: 9/10 beutiful figure.

Boobs: 10/10 natural B.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 good sucking and super sloppy

Fj: 9.5/10 great session.

Frenching: Allowed
Old 26-11-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Gringo360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sara from Merci
Looks:10/10
Bbbj: 11/10 (she really sucks passionately)
Boobs:Natural
French: 11/10
Fj: 10/10
Pussy clean shaved and tight.
Old 26-11-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

KITTY from NOOKY TIME

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=909163

Discreet, low human traffic location. Location is a bit surprising.

Looks: What you see what you get. Live photo except add slight tan. Fiona Xie look alike.

Late 20s, well maintained. Got one full back tattoo all the way to the butt.

English standard ok.

Enhanced boobs, around C, not that hard, suckable nips but nips a bit small.

Trimmed pussy, can paint, I think.

Shower together but not much action

FJ, rides well.

GFE: Will keep the conversation going and keep giving hugs and kisses

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 26-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
otokonoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CEE from CF (26/Nov)

Writing this review mainly because it's gonna be her last day soon and I won't have time to book a session

Looks wise the photo didn't do her much justice, greeted by a sweet girl with very positive attitude!

Service wise there is nothing for me to pick on, she kinda spoiled the market for me. If she was following any SOP, it should be adopted as the market norm.

Location is not the best but it kinda adds to the whole experience!

If you are reading this on 26/27 Nov, it's your last chance to get to spend some time with her. She is really sweet and well worth your time, would recommend the longer session to make the most out of it
Old 26-11-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 2
redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!

Party from LoveAffair

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?...ht=love+affair

OKT - very accommodating and helpful
Location - Orchard
Looks: 9/10 beautiful smile, gorgeous long hair, full sexy lips
Body: 9/10 amazing curves and incredible ass
Boobs: 9/10 natural boobs, nice size with perky nipples
French: 10/10 talented tongue with deep frenching
Painting: 10/10 clean shaved, tastes fresh, she really enjoys
BBBJ: 10/10 Long time, puts lots of effort into it, licks your balls, very wet and sloppy, and takes it all the way down
FJ: 10/10 Enjoys different positions, sticks that beautiful ass in the air so you can watch it slide in and out
GFE: 10/10 Very friendly, easy to converse with
RTF: Absolutely!
Old 26-11-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 15
youmifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to all

Very late FR for Miyo from Lust

Looks - 8/10 - Always smiling cheerful looking
Body - 8/10 - Slim and busty
Shower - 9/10 - Shower together, wipe dry me as well
French - 9/10 - Light kisses and then start her engine
FJ - 9/10 - Her moaning is music to my ears
GFE - 9/10 - Always talking with you, massage abit after both deeds to release some tension from the workout
Old 26-11-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=909570
Today happened to be around g area so asked bro Empire for his new stock recommendation and got Soda's third blood today, very solid service and sexifieded.
Look: 7/10, same as photo with light make up
Body: 8/10 not slim type but also not fat, meat at right place. C cup enhanced boo but well done almost feel like natural.
Pussy: 8/10 untrimmed but pretty sensitive and can feel her strong love hole contraction when climax from painting and fingering.
BBBJ: 9/10 she started the job during showering and continued when on bed, took good care of each inch from head to toe and good suction skills on both shaft and ball
FJ: 9/10 very responsive to all positions and her doggy was the best with that meaty ass. First shot came so intensive we both rested 2min with our position still locked down there.
Massage: 10/10 she is professional with both strength and skills. Always feel good and relaxed when the FL can do decent massage. Her massage is must try, I would even go for her massage only if body feel the need
Old 26-11-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
Kinglopi is one of the Best!Kinglopi is one of the Best!Kinglopi is one of the Best!

Jasmine from Empire

Looks: 9/10 same as the photo which she wear the white hat and she has nice complexion
Body: 9/10 slim and smooth skin
Boob: C
pussy: 9/10 cam paint no smell
fj: 8/10
Gfe: 9/10 she will massage you after shot she keep hug me and talk about her life able to communicate very simple english
Old 26-11-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
orangedurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bebe from FairiesFinder

Slow and quiet session. Quite satisfied.

I’m charged well, I can fight next week.

Great thanks to bene and the promoter.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Hunk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jasmine from Empire.

Looks 9/10 Syt with above average looks and her bracesmade her look cuter.
Body 8.5/10 Slim with smooth and soft skin.
French 8/10 Gentle andromantic way the way I likeit
Bbbj 9/10 slow and sensual with occasional deep throat.
Fj 8/10 like doing it with an innocent SYT but in fact she is wild. I finished too fast as she is too pretty (to me)
Gfe: high GFE. Will massage even when she is tired
Rtf: HIGHLY CONSIDER
Old 26-11-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickstokes View Post
SARA MERCI HOUSE
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=909115

Upon hearing good news for the cs 1.1 month bonus (HUAT ah) I decided to celebrate with a solid bonk and this one really caught my eye.
But jialat, no FR, photo seemed to be photoshop or mtxx.. didn’t know whether to trust- but I have super weakness for yoga pants/leggings, like weak in the knees kind so I decided to bite the bullet for this one; 2nd time this week I went in without an ample amount of FRs for the girls I’m going for… and it kind of paid off 😅

She’s very very very pretty.
I mean, CHIO CHIO CHIO kind of girl, the kind you see on the street will turn to look again- the girl you had a crush on in school, the girl who’s too stylish and way too cool for you.

Let me describe in the best way I know as to how pretty she is..
As we were getting ready pre-bonk- i asked her if she’s been to walk walk- mbs, gardens by the bay etc and she said “no she hasn’t, she really wants to go see the merlion!”

And I was so smitten, so captivated, so infatuated I was thinking about when I can take leave next week to bring her around to enjoy the sights and sounds 😂 thank god I had post-nut clarity and didn’t go through with the initial thoughts 🙈 that’s the level of chioness she had to me (again, YMMV so no expectations, no disappointments is always my mantra and motto- but fuck. She pretty sia)
Like naturally kind- she didn’t put on heavy makeup like in the photo above, no eyeliner etc, and still pretty to me.

I still rem When she opened the door I was like- whoa, is she Singaporean??? Cos she looks like a local and her English was decent man. Like she seems highly educated that kinda pattern- and she Carries herself well- And she’s got this really ugly loose fitting top hanging that those classy girls like to wear 😅

In terms of service and FJ, it felt like a tinder swipe right kind of bonk.
She didn’t shower together, not service oriented or kneel down on floor dry you kind. Really felt like a fuck buddy- but it was fuckin shiok kinda bonk.
She’s like the skank in school I feel like she’s not a career whore but someone who has slept around and knows a bit of what to do; not professional but not green? Does it makes sense lol. I honestly Al most never fuck missionary but this one I did cos I wanted to look at her 😉
Her vag was clean shaven and yum- ate her out for a good 10-15 mins I think- no smell, cleannnn, and she moans at all the right times and gyrates at all the right moments.

Body wise- She’s slim, like in the photo above but not as tight as in the pic though- lovely jiggly ass, but her boobs not my taste- defo not C as advertised. It’s natural and small B I reckon/ tbh she can do with an augmentation procedure/ I have soft spot for fake tits on slim girls I like sia hahahaa

Anyways- at the price point 100/1 150/2, fucking solid bonk and pretty face some
More. I can’t stop thinking about her face lol but again lemme remind you one man’s meat is another’s poison. Maybe to you she tucking ugly lol

Just one weird qns- I had 3 bonks in the past few weeks all with diff stables but they all use the same g hotel. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Had Sara this afternoon. Ad photo had some PS, but true to above FR, she can pass off as a local and her looks are appealing to me as well. She project some GND pre milf vibes, English understanding (both conversation and written) is the best among FL I encountered. Natural B cup, allows frenching and she's quite sensitive down south and gets wet easily. Allows frenching and painting (can feel all the juices oozing out when I painted for a few short minutes), the session felt like a tryst to me too, not pse type but more of gentle non commercial feel (went passionate frenching and all touchy right after the door closes). I won't go into details this time, but if you're looking for affordable bonk with GND milfy lady (not recommended for boob lovers) you should consider this lady. She told me she's leaving on the 8th.

Thanks @nickstokes for the accurate FR

Last edited by HumbleDude; 26-11-2022 at 11:48 PM.
Old 26-11-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 9
freqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phalanx1990 View Post
Anyone tried Bebe from Fairies Finder? Not too sure if the stable does alot of touch ups to their talents ...
Am planning for a visit maybe coming week. Probably will commando it and test. LOL.Any bro test alr pls share their feel as well. So far FF good reviews in the past
Old 26-11-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
AnonGuy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tango from LA
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p...0#post21850900

Looks : 9/10 Looks like photo

Body : 9/10

Boobs : 9/10

French : Light peck - no french

BBBJ : 10/10 Her tongue twirling action is amazing and she goes deep

FJ : 9/10

GFE : 10/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1