The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
applejeery

Old 27-10-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 6
Elecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud of
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchsperm View Post
How to get your contact?
Please Add my tele ID https://t.me/kar01111 thanks
Old 03-11-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edenation69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Had a few sessions with her and decided to leave my review here.

She is friendly and is able to build a rapport with you. I can sense that she genuinely wants to build a connection with you. Also it makes sense as she is in the business of having repeat clients.

Her spoken english is quite good as she works in SG.

It is not my style to put a number on the usual ratings.

However, I feel that her bbbj is well above average. Her deep throat skills are getting better each time I have a session with her! Plus she allows CIM, which really turns me on.
Old 12-11-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Josepph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edenation69 View Post

She is friendly and is able to build a rapport with you. I can sense that she genuinely wants to build a connection with you. Also it makes sense as she is in the business of having repeat clients.

Her spoken english is quite good as she works in SG.
I agree to this. Today I met her it was raining , she offered to bring an umbrella to fetch me. Moreover , after I finished bathing she offer to use a hair dryer to dry my hair. GFE up there . Some more the perfume she using smell damn nice and quite turn on during the deed. Look forward to spend the entire night with her when the opportunity arises
Old 17-11-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Very friendly lady. Nice, horny, daring especially at outdoor areas. Worth the money for full session too. Do hurry try her if u haven't. Really good. But too bad, if can do with another fl. Confirm shiok, imagine elecher bj, another fl kissing or autoroaming.
Old 26-11-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Elecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud of

fully booked.

Thank you also for your continuous support and I really appreciate all the kind people and help I recieved here.��

Today is my last day so See u guy again maybe Christmas or next years, have a great day ahead ��

INCALL / OUTCALL / HOUSECALL
OUTDOOR / CAR DATE/ OVERNIGHT
FJ is available now

SPECiAL PROMOTION ~~~two shot FJ free another half hour body massage don’t missed it ❤️

PHONE SEX CALL also available now ��

Add my tele ID https://t.me/kar01111 for booking

Old 19-12-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Glad that ur back. Miss u so much. Ur service, sexting was good. Dress well too, very good with the hands and love it when cum in her mouth. On the other hand, glad Messi won the world Cup. Cheers, merry Christmas and have a great 2023.
Old 01-01-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
koshido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Elecher yesterday and it was an unforgettable experience. The reviews are true. Initially booked for a BBBJ session but opted to go for the FJ once we met and it was worth it. It's my first time trying out an FL and I'm glad I chose her. Will definitely meet her again one of these days!
Old 06-01-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
Jornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from a session with Elecher. What can I say, she's completely and absolutely amazing. Such a beautiful girl both with her stunning looks and cheerful friendly character. I felt so nervous at the beginning but she made me feel completely at ease.
The moment i saw her at the door, i knew i made the best choice. She is absolutely gorgeous and she looks like the sexy girl next door that you've always dreamt of sleeping with. She gave me a very relaxing and sensual massage, and in no time i started to feel relaxed and extremely turned on. She has this seductive eyes which makes you want her so much. Her skills are out of this world, and I gave in very quickly...wow...
She's open to all types of positions and will accommodate to your special fantasies and desires.
After the session, we chatted like old friends before i reluctantly left but as a very happy man.

Elecher - you are amazing and I can't wait to see you again.
Guys - treat her with respect as she is one in a million. We are all very lucky to have her here in this community
Old 07-01-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 6
bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!

Had an incall session with Elecher earlier on. Nice and clean room. Pleasant looking lady and very friendly, making sure you are comfortable with her. As other FRs mentioned, she does very good BBBJ because she enjoys doing it. FJ is good as her moaning will keep you going. Her favourite is the doggy position. She will be away for a couple of months to settle her personal matters so bros who are interested should try to book her this month.
Old 07-01-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster (B)

Had a pleasure with her bj. It was nice, her seduction skills is superb. Pleased with her figure too. Love her naughty hands. Did cum in her mouth, good ending to it. Cheers for her effort so far. Kudos to other good reviews of her.
Old 19-01-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
snap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to all

Elecher is definitely a must try. Had an incall session with her and it’s definitely just as amazing as the outdoor session. Like what the rest of the brothers had said, the bbbj is really good. Fj is really stimulating with the moaning and dirty talk. Need to really concentrate so that I don’t cum too fast.
Old 28-01-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster (B)

Thumbs up Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Had a amazing and great session with her. As usual, her intro is top class. Pretty easy to gt her into her naughty mood. Her loud moans, bbbj and cum in mouth makes it much more shiok. Pretty tight when doing her doggie. Worth the rate and left a memorable moment for me. Cheers and do enjoy ur break, elecher.
Old 03-02-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

Take care, goodbye. Hope to see u again. Been a pleasure to have met u. Great bbbj, handle the cum well. Awesome naughty horny girl who really deserve the rate. Kudos to those that tried.
Old 03-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

INCALL / OUTCALL / HOUSECALL
OUTDOOR / CAR DATE/ OVERNIGHT
FJ is available now

SPECiAL PROMOTION ~~~two shot FJ free another half hour body massage don’t missed it ❤️

PHONE SEX CALL also available now ��

I desire extend to work another TWO day FEB2th - FEB 3th but slot is very limited as I have to going oversea on FEB 4th. For the long break .hope to catch up with u guy these two day
Also can save my contact my thread will be gone soon.

Add my tele ID https://t.me/kar01111 for booking

Old 29-05-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster (B)

Hope to meet u soon. Can't wait to cum in ur mouth, doing the positions, dirty talk, good bbbj... Nice new figure look.💜💙🤩😍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1