The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15358 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IQ KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
why you put ? gotten quick lick not good meh?
Lick not shiok enough for him la😛😛😛
Old 22-11-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh, she cock teased him ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Lick not shiok enough for him la😛😛😛
Old 22-11-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
oh, she cock teased him ah
Gotta ask @gtbnetsys liao lol 😛😛😛
Old 22-11-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtbnetsys View Post
That petitie xiao zharbo got into issues with the groups there and left. Now at IQ, and recruiting “those $$$ desperate” to form tact team. You are going to see the nonsense from Paramount happening in IQ now
Bro, so the IQ girls now are ok to do happening stuff like Paramount girls ah?
Old 22-11-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Bro, so the IQ girls now are ok to do happening stuff like Paramount girls ah?
Wahahaha 😛 😛 😛
Old 22-11-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Gotta ask @gtbnetsys liao lol 😛😛😛
Not me got cock teased, free also dun wan lah, tio cauliflower siao liao.
The gals in the same room saw it, came out kpkb…
Old 25-11-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not me got cock teased, free also dun wan lah, tio cauliflower siao liao.
The gals in the same room saw it, came out kpkb…
Lol bro...the other girls kbkb cos they can't match the siao zharbo standard of service?
Old 25-11-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol bro...the other girls kbkb cos they can't match the siao zharbo standard of service?
Lol niceeee!👍👍👍service level up a notch!
Old 26-11-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Lol niceeee!👍👍👍service level up a notch!
To us the service notched up… to them, down down down as they don’t do such in IQ. Anyway, won’t do it for such cheap thrill. That xiao zhar bo go around la ji… lolx you will have the aftertaste of other bro’s little bro. Hahaha
Old 26-11-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
To us the service notched up… to them, down down down as they don’t do such in IQ. Anyway, won’t do it for such cheap thrill. That xiao zhar bo go around la ji… lolx you will have the aftertaste of other bro’s little bro. Hahaha
Lol Aftertaste 😛😛😛simi flavours?
Old 20-12-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Finally went to iq to check out yesterday. Went solo as usual. Room charge is reasonable, cheaper than paramount. Looks like more girls too but I have my favourites at paramount. Did not plan to sit much aunties but ended up with 6. They are all into flying areoplane. Most cannot make it type. Although a couple seems ok and young enough. I guess for me paramount still better just because I'm more familiar with the girls there. But here, maybe a couple of them willing to go out for threesome. But quoted too high la. I can get younger ones for less. But maybe will still go back for some cheap fun. Just to switch scene a bit
Old 20-12-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz7776 View Post
Finally went to iq to check out yesterday. Went solo as usual. Room charge is reasonable, cheaper than paramount. Looks like more girls too but I have my favourites at paramount. Did not plan to sit much aunties but ended up with 6. They are all into flying areoplane. Most cannot make it type. Although a couple seems ok and young enough. I guess for me paramount still better just because I'm more familiar with the girls there. But here, maybe a couple of them willing to go out for threesome. But quoted too high la. I can get younger ones for less. But maybe will still go back for some cheap fun. Just to switch scene a bit
Who the young ones share share
Old 21-12-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz7776 View Post
Up you for the nice FR, bro. Do share the names of aeroplane pilots ya, cos many bros here are frequent flyers
Old 22-12-2022, 06:33 AM
Samster

Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Who the young ones share share
Haha, only younger,no young ones. Can't remember their names already. Jialat. But one from Sichuan, the other sure cannot miss, very demure looking n classy.
Old 22-12-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Up you for the nice FR, bro. Do share the names of aeroplane pilots ya, cos many bros here are frequent flyers
Sorry bro can't remember their names. But one is shuqi. Looks ok for me but voice very coarse. Another is nai ma. But all that were with me will try to fly the plane. Couple of them suggested going threesome but like I mentioned quoted too high I dun even bother to nego
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1