The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Jayz1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walabbq View Post
She at lvl2, the only foxy syt with big boobs & hot bod, cannot miss her 1 lol

Bro can share contact please?
Old 25-11-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Golden Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walabbq View Post
She at lvl2, the only foxy syt with big boobs & hot bod, cannot miss her 1 lol

Is her wechat name coco?
Old 25-11-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
Is her wechat name coco?
Yes bro.. a nice frdly gal
Old 26-11-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Was at GMC and GMT today. Didn't see the SYT at L2, might be working. The ladies at GMC are now sitting outside the shop like in the good o' days. But they were MILFish and didn't feel like trying them today.

GMT A* massage, two grannies who said they could massage me. Both spoke Mandarin and were locals, so that looks a goner.
Old 26-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Yes bro.. a nice frdly gal
Coco boobs real or enhanced ah? Seems enhanced based on her wechat pics
Old 26-11-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
I went around Sunday 5pm a few weeks ago . Make an appointment one day before through the phone number in Facebook . She took her time to reply . While she was doing back stepping massage got 3 bros wanna walk in but she reject all of them as she have appointment at 6pm.before me was another bro . So I would say her business is rather good .Give a 30% discount on her look on fb .But boobs is huge. Overall DMG $80 check with her what she offer in the shop but overall she charge me $80.
bro can share her number in pm? I can exchange with u
Old 27-11-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Coco boobs real or enhanced ah? Seems enhanced based on her wechat pics
Go check it urself.. she worth the money
Old 27-11-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4901 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro already PM & answered me. Bro already PM & answered me.

Last edited by beginat63; 27-11-2022 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Bro already PM & answered me.
Old 27-11-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers. No need to ask me for coco ctc.

Just go to the dark tcm and ask for coco.
Don’t go to the white TCM with the aunties.

Last edited by DreamTill2022; 28-11-2022 at 10:39 PM.
Old 27-11-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=duaneh;21852876]Coco boobs real or enhanced ah?

Last edited by DreamTill2022; 28-11-2022 at 10:38 PM.
Old 27-11-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
Brothers. No need to ask me for coco ctc.

Just go to the dark tcm and ask for coco.
Don’t go to the white TCM with the aunties. 😂
Can check Coco is at GMT or GMC?
Old 27-11-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
beijingduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Jus try this sweet and cute gem, QQ. Good massage with roaming. Hands fondling the natural E-class melons and the very very deep cleavage while firework exploded.

Interested bro can pm me for contact. I’m more than happy to share
Can PM Contact , not sure why i not able to do so..
Old 28-11-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
joeteo21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Jus try this sweet and cute gem, QQ. Good massage with roaming. Hands fondling the natural E-class melons and the very very deep cleavage while firework exploded.

Interested bro can pm me for contact. I’m more than happy to share
Bro. . Can share contact. . Thanks a million. .
Old 28-11-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Ahhh.. My druken stupor experience.

Pinch of salt here, wasn't drunk just had alot to drink and judgment impaired.

Confirm at GM complex not tower.
After a session of early drinks, felt horny and lazy. So decided to just head upstairs 3rd floor. This is what I can only recall.
If you are facing the building from roadside, you will need to go left corner of 3rd floor. It was near 8pm at that time and oh my... I was greeted non stop by many MLs. I kept reminding myself to avoid making rash decisions.

Many of the MLs are easily late 30s and above, all wanting to give me a good time. As I approached the corner at the end, there were two ladies talking in Thai. Table was right at the end and couldn't tell which shop they belonged to.

A lady in white tube and distressed denim jeans shorts smiled and I responded in kind. She asked if I wanted a massaged and I gave thumbs up, she was the best looking one Imo, slender and early 30s and fairer than your usual Thai.

She led me by hand and asked if I was drinking, and since she knew I had quite bit, she promised a easy massaged and good time.

I can't recall which shop she took me to but it felt like a OWO. Doors were locked and curtained drawn, best....

There was a masage table and next to it was a supertiwn mattress on the floor. I took the massage table and she stripped me naked, took a hot towel to wipe me down and a wet tissue to clean my cock.

She immediately gave me BBBJ and then suggested I lie on the massage table and she said she needed to change. As my cxxk relaxed I could like face down. The next thing I knew she was giving be a decent rub down on the back.

As she stood where my head was... I could see she was bare footed with her painted toe nails.

My hands went up to explore from her lower thighs... She was naked! With a nicely trimmed bush. At this moment, I had to turn around for obvious reasons. She led me to the mattress on the floor and the rest was history.

Paid only $120 all in.

My mistake is as not taking her contact but as I write this FR I can still see her face in my mind. Will surely go back.
Old 28-11-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
rdmrdmrdm is Cool - loads of Potential

Can I have coco wechat contact, she is at gmc or gmt?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1