The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 23-11-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Any brother have ml who can raw, please pm me. Thanks
Old 26-11-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2561 / Power: 7
divergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond repute

one of the ML I did raw before was a famous ML (L*****) known for her BBBJ/CIM, but too bad she already RTC and likely can’t come back anymore.

It was a surprise to me as well when that happened. I bought a new vibrator for her and she was trying it after our usual session where i already CIM, and she suddenly asked me to position my dick to rub her pussy while she was using the vibrator on her clitoris. then when she cum, she asked me to quickly insert my dick in to fuck her. for a moment, i was stunned on her request and told her i am not wearing a condom, but she just took my dick and insert into her pussy regardless. of cos, i was feeling damn high by now, and when she told me i can cum inside her, i was even more shocked and even more high, and eventually cum into her pussy. our subsequent sessions were of cos all raw and only CIP when she said ok. as always, i don’t think i am the only one who was given this privilege, but small head always win big head.
Old 27-11-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by divergent27878 View Post
one of the ML I did raw before was a famous ML (L*****) known for her BBBJ/CIM, but too bad she already RTC and likely can’t come back anymore.

It was a surprise to me as well when that happened. I bought a new vibrator for her and she was trying it after our usual session where i already CIM, and she suddenly asked me to position my dick to rub her pussy while she was using the vibrator on her clitoris. then when she cum, she asked me to quickly insert my dick in to fuck her. for a moment, i was stunned on her request and told her i am not wearing a condom, but she just took my dick and insert into her pussy regardless. of cos, i was feeling damn high by now, and when she told me i can cum inside her, i was even more shocked and even more high, and eventually cum into her pussy. our subsequent sessions were of cos all raw and only CIP when she said ok. as always, i don’t think i am the only one who was given this privilege, but small head always win big head.
All the best to u....hope u clean
Old 27-11-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung2292 View Post
All the best to u....hope u clean
Considering the fact that the bro said the ML already RTC-ed, he should be fine and clean lah.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 27-11-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I visited an ML that is well known to allow Raw. Of course this is my first time visiting her and she told me that she is ok to do anything except raw. Got abit taken aback by this as it contradicts what many have shared. Im just thinking will RTF-ing her a few more times help just to build up the relationship first then after that she will be ok with it.
Old 27-11-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Visited this ML who was known to offer Raw.
At first, big head still thinking, put on my favourite 001 and started pumping.
She had one of the nicest ass i have bonked before.
During the deed, she kept saying that she will let me raw next time i come visit.
Then all hell break lose, i tell her raw now, and she seemed quite happy to obliged.

CIP after just a few pump cos the excitement is just too much to bear.

Another recent encounter, this ang pai ML who was used to be from a very big wellness joint.

I had known she offers full to her regulars, but I had never tried before.
On 2nd visit, coaxed her to do full even though the joint is only a HJ joint.
Had to do her in the attached bathroom, without any protection.
End up also CIP. One of my best fuck ever as her body was really quite nice for FJ.
Old 27-11-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
During the deed, she kept saying that she will let me raw next time i come visit.
Then all hell break lose, i tell her raw now, and she seemed quite happy to obliged.

Another recent encounter, this ang pai ML who was used to be from a very big wellness joint.

End up also CIP. One of my best fuck ever as her body was really quite nice for FJ.
Wow good sharing bro, able to share contact of the ladies? Thanks!
Old 27-11-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Dan0111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow, can PM contact?
Old 28-11-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So far had 2 Raw and 1 almost raw experiences with ML.
all are > 3 years ago, i was lucky that nothing serious happened to me.

When the opportunity presents itself, it is really really very hard to not go for it.

1. ML [V******]
To be honest, not say very pretty and her attitude also not say very good, quite a cranky lady. I was trying out 1 of her oil product and we were intensely rubbing each other. She got really really wet from all my rubbing, I got up and proceed to give her many kisses and gently lay her down on the bed and start to rub my dick on the outside of her pussy. She was behaving like a virgin throughout(cover her face etc), lol. I see no objection from her and small head took over, I started inserting my dick into her. Thats when she started moaning out load behind half her covered face. "Oh my god, you are not wearing a condom..." but still no signs of stopping me, so it just got me even harder. Throughout the fucking, she just keep moaning omg in her trembling tones. (It was confusing and erotic, she like half crying half moaning, very seductive). I think she was totally ready for me to cum in her, but my big head prevailed in a rare moment of clarity and i stopped.
So yeah, i raw-ed a ML but i didn't released at all in the end, lol

2. ML (M*****)
Very pretty and nice lady.
Alot of foreplay and petting during the service, so i just naturally started fucking her raw during 1 of the sessions. at first i told her i will just rub at the entrance, after that i said i will only insert the tip, and in the end i just went all the way, lol.(I think most guys did this at some point in life? lol) "Just dont cum inside, okay?" i still remember her telling me this in her half moaning voice. Being a gentlemen like i am, I did not cum in her pussy.(lol)
She was really 1 of the better girl i had, very GFE and slutty. didnt get a chance to visit her again because we hit corvid period, not sure where she is now

3. ML {???}
I nv got her name, it was an impromptu random visit at a random shop, but i really strike gold then.(I had alot of bad experience in random shops previously)
1 Hour massage session, but we ended up heavy petting for like 2 hours. I went with the rub at the entrance -> insert head routine but only ended there, didnt go all the way in, lol. i think she is quite experience with guys like me, her legs were placed in a way that she can stop me from inserting further in.(i could have force my way in, but i am a gentleman, you know... lol) shes the prettiest out of the 3, really wanna RTF, but the shop closed when i went back after some time... should have gotten her ctc then...
Old 28-11-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

Bro, got pics of her nicest ass to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 28-11-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes I pass by Orchard Towers I will walk in and look for a specific unit on the second floor. It's been closed for a long time but I still remember it because of the ML i fucked raw there before COVID.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 29-11-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 4
Condominium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
Catching HIV and STDs is something condom cannot achieve. Hehe
Chances of dying from obesity is much much higher then dying from HIV and STD. Facts hehe
Old 04-12-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Recently RTF to try unlock more. Started with the same great service and then asked my choice of the menu. Chose full course dinner and she asked if i had caps. I went prepared because she always reject full course if never bring own caps. The teasing and foreplay was as usual top notch and the saliva dripping BBBJ was making it uncontrollable. But she always try to dominate proceedings and very quickly opened the caps and wanted to cap on. But i quickly carried her up (yes, she’s petite) and started eating the abalone and munch all over the body. All these while placing my little bro very near to the opening. While deep frenching, she took my little bro and did a raw rub which immediately made me iron hard! I deliberately thrusted a little and the little head seems to went in slightly. Seeing her moan, i daringly pushed harder and it went in. She immediately stopped me and say cannot. Scold me say naughty. So I obediently cap on and made her ride on top.

After a few position, i placed her on missionary and by now, her body was limp from all the riding and pumping, i told her i tired and proceed to remove the cap and did a raw rub again. Her pussy was already drench by now and i laid over her by sucking her tits, french while doing my raw rub. Then i pushed it all the way in with a few thrust, it was so tight and wet. In less than 15 pumps, i could feel it coming and she was giving me the “no, no, no, 不要射里面” plead. I decided to let her off and pulled out and placed it at her mouth. She took it in like a queen and swallowed every single drop. I tot she was going to blacklist me after this but when leaving, she told me please don’t let anyone know. Tell me next time cannot like that and She very scare.

Now i’m already planning my next visit and see if she gonna take initiative by putting it in by herself. Hehehe
Old 05-12-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
xTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyxTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Recently RTF to try unlock more. Started with the same great service and then asked my choice of the menu. Chose full course dinner and she asked if i had caps. I went prepared because she always reject full course if never bring own caps. The teasing and foreplay was as usual top notch and the saliva dripping BBBJ was making it uncontrollable. But she always try to dominate proceedings and very quickly opened the caps and wanted to cap on. But i quickly carried her up (yes, she’s petite) and started eating the abalone and munch all over the body. All these while placing my little bro very near to the opening. While deep frenching, she took my little bro and did a raw rub which immediately made me iron hard! I deliberately thrusted a little and the little head seems to went in slightly. Seeing her moan, i daringly pushed harder and it went in. She immediately stopped me and say cannot. Scold me say naughty. So I obediently cap on and made her ride on top.

After a few position, i placed her on missionary and by now, her body was limp from all the riding and pumping, i told her i tired and proceed to remove the cap and did a raw rub again. Her pussy was already drench by now and i laid over her by sucking her tits, french while doing my raw rub. Then i pushed it all the way in with a few thrust, it was so tight and wet. In less than 15 pumps, i could feel it coming and she was giving me the “no, no, no, 不要射里面” plead. I decided to let her off and pulled out and placed it at her mouth. She took it in like a queen and swallowed every single drop. I tot she was going to blacklist me after this but when leaving, she told me please don’t let anyone know. Tell me next time cannot like that and She very scare.

Now i’m already planning my next visit and see if she gonna take initiative by putting it in by herself. Hehehe
Pls pm ctc bro ty
Old 05-12-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 15
johan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow! Bro, can please PM me contact details? TIA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1