The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 19-11-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivan View Post
American football already left TT, but she is still in yishun, in a busy mall, in TCM
Hi bro can share ctc much thanks
Old 19-11-2022, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
After a few nights of overtime work, body feeling very tired, decided to go for a proper massage to relax my tiff shoulder after long hour of keyboard typing and mouse clicking. Asked Mr Google " Yishun, massage nearby", a few popular SPAs appear in the search result. Since i want a proper and good massage to fix my shoulder, i decide to try this clean massage parlor.

Walked in around 9.45pm, receptionist asked if i have any booking, i said no. She said parlor closing soon at 10.30pm, she inform me that my session will not be a full hour, ask if i want to come back the follow day. Since i am already here, just try la. Paid entrance fee, changed to in-house slipper and ushered into a room with shower attached. She said please use the disposable pants and lied down, masseur will come in soon.

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.
Tilt my head up and see, a petite size lady with face mask
Thinking to myself, got strength bo?
Last customer liao, still got energy to massage my stiff neck and shoulder?

Massage session started.
Unexpectedly the massage is pretty strong n good. She can sense my stiff neck and shoulder after initial assessment. After spending most of the time on my shoulder back, she dimmed the light and ask me to flip over. After that pass me a hand towel to cover my eyes. Up till this moment everything is pretty standard. I also did not expect much, just want to relax my muscle.

Then she start to massage my calf and work upward to my outer thigh, next she tear open the side of the disposable pants, follow by massaging my inner thigh..after a few of rubbing of my inner thigh, my little brother got some reaction. I try to control it. Suddenly, she press her C blossom on my chest and whispered into my ear, "你需要帮忙吗?" I asked her back, "这里不是正规按摩吗?"

I shall not write further. You should know the ending.

Will only share contact with senior brother with reputable point, sorry newbie, I need to protect this hidden gem in a clean joint.
Brother can share contact?
Old 19-11-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
After a few nights of overtime work, body feeling very tired, decided to go for a proper massage to relax my tiff shoulder after long hour of keyboard typing and mouse clicking. Asked Mr Google " Yishun, massage nearby", a few popular SPAs appear in the search result. Since i want a proper and good massage to fix my shoulder, i decide to try this clean massage parlor.

Walked in around 9.45pm, receptionist asked if i have any booking, i said no. She said parlor closing soon at 10.30pm, she inform me that my session will not be a full hour, ask if i want to come back the follow day. Since i am already here, just try la. Paid entrance fee, changed to in-house slipper and ushered into a room with shower attached. She said please use the disposable pants and lied down, masseur will come in soon.

*Knock Knock* "我能进来吗?"
“嗯,请进”.
Tilt my head up and see, a petite size lady with face mask
Thinking to myself, got strength bo?
Last customer liao, still got energy to massage my stiff neck and shoulder?

Massage session started.
Unexpectedly the massage is pretty strong n good. She can sense my stiff neck and shoulder after initial assessment. After spending most of the time on my shoulder back, she dimmed the light and ask me to flip over. After that pass me a hand towel to cover my eyes. Up till this moment everything is pretty standard. I also did not expect much, just want to relax my muscle.

Then she start to massage my calf and work upward to my outer thigh, next she tear open the side of the disposable pants, follow by massaging my inner thigh..after a few of rubbing of my inner thigh, my little brother got some reaction. I try to control it. Suddenly, she press her C blossom on my chest and whispered into my ear, "你需要帮忙吗?" I asked her back, "这里不是正规按摩吗?"

I shall not write further. You should know the ending.

Will only share contact with senior brother with reputable point, sorry newbie, I need to protect this hidden gem in a clean joint.

Bro can share contact
Old 19-11-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ambroiseang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share?
Old 20-11-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
American football already left TT, but she is still in yishun, in a busy mall, in TCM
To begin with, she is no longer in Yishun now
Old 21-11-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 15
yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpOokiie View Post
can share contact or location? thanks
Hope bro can share with me tia
Old 22-11-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdprowler View Post
To begin with, she is no longer in Yishun now
That’s right. She is in the east area.
Old 23-11-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Hi bro able to share which location of American football now? TIA
Old 24-11-2022, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Hi bro can share the details? Thanks!
Old 25-11-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
Hi bro able to share which location of American football now? TIA
I no longer have contact for American football. I had deleted her contact details after she told me shifted as her working place is too far from me.
Old 26-11-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
super_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuper_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuper_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuper_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First of all, thanks Bro Motorcraze_86 for the contact.

Got the contact for quite sometimes but only try out recently.

The place not easy to search if without own transport. Place really discret.

ML Sxxxxx was very friendly . When the counter girl asked what package I want, I hesitate for a while, not sure which to choose but ML Sxxxxx immediately introduce me the 109 package which Bro also mention about that . So I decided go for that which I had no regret. Here is the rating:

Looks : 7.5/10 ( Milf but will not reject type )
Massage : 7/10 ( Decent massage )
Attitude: Friendly ( 8.5/10 )
Service : 8.5/10
RTM : Yes.
Old 26-11-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_21 View Post

ML Sxxxxx was very friendly . When the counter girl asked what package I want, I hesitate for a while, not sure which to choose but ML Sxxxxx immediately introduce me the 109 package which Bro also mention about that . So I decided go for that which I had no regret. Here is the rating:

bro can share ctc..

Thanks
Old 27-11-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried FS at 400+ ? saw was opened again
Old 27-11-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mic88 View Post
bro can share ctc..

Thanks
Bro can share ctc thks
Old 27-11-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_21 View Post

Bro can share ctc thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1