The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

OKT uncle told me that 2-3 of the Thai 1s are not able to come in due to customs restrictions, etc. Only have 1 there at the moment - shoulder length hair but not really a looker so I hesitated to take her
Old 09-11-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

So where u guys get your fixes while waiting for better batches? Any other hunting grounds to share? 😅
Old 09-11-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MGPal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
So where u guys get your fixes while waiting for better batches? Any other hunting grounds to share? 😅
Angel from CV is now a regular presence in Geylang. Some of the local lbs are ok if you are a regular.
Old 10-11-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Do u mean at L16? What’s their rates now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGPal View Post
Angel from CV is now a regular presence in Geylang. Some of the local lbs are ok if you are a regular.
Old 10-11-2022, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Do u mean at L16? What’s their rates now?
Yes, Lor 16. Not sure about the rates as it's been a couple of months since I had her but I think it's $60+$15 for the room.

Saw her a couple of days ago around 6pm so she is still there.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Nice. Compared to those epic CV era she & her sisters only start late 😅
Old 10-11-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Nice. Compared to those epic CV era she & her sisters only start late 😅
Angel usually start about 4pm
Old 10-11-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
Angel usually start about 4pm
Can pm me how she look like bro? 🙏
Old 10-11-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Go to the CV thread n u can see the recently posted pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdiamond View Post
Can pm me how she look like bro? 🙏
Old 19-11-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Happen to go down to the area last night and decided to take a look.

Sad to say not even one can make it. Miss the good old days...
Old 19-11-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Ya I was there last week. Nothing worth updating hence zzzzz…. Hard to get those old Thai standards… 😢
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGPal View Post
Happen to go down to the area last night and decided to take a look.

Sad to say not even one can make it. Miss the good old days...
Old 20-11-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from the scene, no thai LBs available.

OKT was saying no Thai LB wants to work here since they can command a better rate online, stay in a more comfortable hotel without the need to service countless bangalas.

Said currently not to expect any thais coming to rowell till further notice. Current batch of Malay LBs got some lookers but we all know their service.. no BBBJ no frenching no kinky stuff.
Old 20-11-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just came back from the scene, no thai LBs available.

OKT was saying no Thai LB wants to work here since they can command a better rate online, stay in a more comfortable hotel without the need to service countless bangalas.

Said currently not to expect any thais coming to rowell till further notice. Current batch of Malay LBs got some lookers but we all know their service.. no BBBJ no frenching no kinky stuff.
Thanks for the report bro. Upped you.
Old 21-11-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Damn… Looks like need to get the tomyam tranny fix elsewhere… 😢
Old 28-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met this Sarawak LB called DIAMOND at the Rowell gate. She is the front gatekeeper. Her boobs were overflowing from her tight low cut dress with half nipples exposed. She has the playful vibes therefore picked her to head up the dark dungeon.

It all went way above expectations! Her naked body was petite fun sized with big round boobs and booty. Skin was smooth and body smells enticing. Hadn't tasted LB for a long time so I went berserk into groping, hugging and kissing her. She asked me whether I want to suck her dick and let her cum in my mouth. Held my head and jabbed her strong cock into my throat. She likes to gag me, turns her on especially at the part when she is nearing ejaculation. Swallowers must be game enough for throat pie whereby the cum felt like blasted into your nose and your eyes from within. Her cock can be stiff, of decent size and can cum. She also asked about fucking me.

She will CBJ on you and encourages you to fuck her ass. I tried but her ass is way too tight. Overall she is playful, cheerful and fun to be with. Functional, can cum, top and bottom.

I am surprised the air conditioner is rather cold and the place is rather clean. I miss the filth of H79 though hahaha.

50 is the current damage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1