The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bbin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks bro, I made my plunge into FKK Sharks! Arrived at around 9pm and left at 330 am.
Entrance 65 euro,
3 girls aged 21, 25 and 27 for 300
Countless tit parade priceless.
Detailed FR to be filed.
Old 22-10-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

If you guys, just want eye candy and authentic german sauna experience, without action, why not go for real sauna. There are some in Bavaria like Erding Therme, Kristall-Therme Trimini or Monte Mare etc just search sauna or therme on google

There you will have normal sauna and the ladies there are also normal customers but german and Austrian Sauna are mixed and all naked, so you can feast your eyes on beautiful european ladies , all normal everyday next door girls, (not prostitute). Its a great experience too.

They have Aufguss session where whole room filled with naked people. Its quite an experience

Therme Erding
+49 8122 5500
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/A4GXfyKjVsNfKs1k9

Kristall Therme trimini Kochel am See
+49 8851 5300
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/EqdwDwjX5bLuRWD89

Monte Mare Seesauna in Tegernsee
+49 8022 1874770
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/zZCjZ1GHHq7ugFLM9
Old 23-10-2022, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
utofboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Popping by Frankfurt next Sunday. Which FKK you all think is more worth to visit?
Palace or Mainhattan? Also is it easy to get a Uber back to Frankfurt main in the middle of the night?
Old 23-10-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Yes. Just go normal sauna , it's great experience. Action starts at the changing room. It's coed, like what you see in some American college movie, men and women shower together. Naked sauna and sometimes swimming pool.

After seeing all the hot bodies and you can't take it, take a soak in the cold pool . .or visit the fkk... lol
Old 25-10-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicguy View Post
There are a couple in Hamburg. Last time I went to Babylon it was ok but that was pre-covid. Definitely not as good as the FKK in NRW or Frankfurt.
Oh ok thanks man!
Old 25-10-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Btw guys, did the gals in FKKs at Frankfurt increased their prices? As saw earlier posts that FKK Sharks is at 100E for 30mins. It was 50E for 30mins when I went to FKK Manhatten somewhere in 2018. Any bros able to advise and how about gals pricing at FKK Oase or Palace?
Old 25-10-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bbin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

Hey bros, please find below my detailed FR from FKK Sharks.

The club is in Darmstadt which is a quick 25 mins ride from Frankfurt airport which is located between Frankfurt and Darmstadt. Easy to grab taxi just note they use a Free Now and not Uber app. Once you are at Sharks there is a queue of taxis to bring you back to your hotel/airport.

I am attaching the image of the club that would welcome you once you arrive. Its a 65 euro entrance fee and they will provide you a locker key, a towel, robe and slippers. Once you are at the recep you can start to see the spread of boobs (almost felt like stepping into a sauna room).

Quick change and a shower and you are ready to enter the main hall. The centre of the hall is a bar where most of the customers/girls hang out and there are a ring of sofa around the bar. On the left of the bar is the buffet food which I must say is mediorce at best.

On the night of visit (Thur), there were about 30 girls working most of them are from Eastern Europe (Romania and Moldova). Most of the girls are naked with a towel wrap waiting to be picked up. I was called within 5 minutes of entering the playground by a group of Moldova (21 and 25 years old). After some negogiation, we agreed to 30 mins for 100 euros each for BBBJ and full service. This is key as half way in the sevrice, they ask for a top up to kiss which didnt leave me impressed. I finished the deed and went to draw cash at the recep to pay them.

I then head over to finish my tour of the club. At the end of the club there is a fleet of stairs leading up to the Jacquizi, there are lounge chairs where I noticed couple of bros knocked out. Seems like a good area to sleep and recover. =)

Having recovered I was approached by a 27 romanian who spoke a bit of Mandrian. We hit off and she brought me upstairs for my 2nd round. She was exceptional and worth every $100 of euros spent.

Couple of tips for bros that are visiting
1. Girls often have to visit the showers (after their deeds or when they start their shift). The best place in my mind to catch the fishes is the sofa near the enterance as you will have your share of eye candy and can approach your targets
2. Agree on the price up front and be clear on everything. 100 euros for all in is the standard rate
3. Girls thin out after 2am, so aim to have fun before that. I believe food also closes after 1am.
4. I saw some seasoned bros who dare the girls to games i.e. if they loose he gets to sleep with them for free or he pays for both of them. I think the girls are bored and would like bros that challenge them to play
5. Bring some chocolates you can have them or use them to charm the girls you like.

I have enjoyed my FKK Sharks trip and look forward to being in Frankfurt next to visit this fantastic establishment.

BR Bbin

Last edited by bbin; 25-10-2022 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Add picture
Old 05-11-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nooblalala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am visiting Munich soon for a business trip, any fkk club recommendation?

I browsed the pages post covid and mostly discussing about frankfurt and other places.
Old 07-11-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nooblalala View Post

I browsed the pages post covid and mostly discussing about frankfurt and other places.
Can try FKK Sauna Club Atlantis, should be the best there. Personally, I didn't have time to visit this FKK during my trip in Munich but should be similar to FKK Artemis in Berlin. Still, for FKKs, Frankfurt still the best.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nooblalala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Can try FKK Sauna Club Atlantis, should be the best there. Personally, I didn't have time to visit this FKK during my trip in Munich but should be similar to FKK Artemis in Berlin. Still, for FKKs, Frankfurt still the best.
Thanks! I will drop by and see how it goes
Old 20-11-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooblalala View Post

Can try FKK Sunshine too, abt 20+ gals when i was there.
Old 03-12-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
pyros_316 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypyros_316 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone in Frankfurt at the moment? I will be here for a month.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
nicguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyxfactor View Post
Can try FKK Sunshine too, abt 20+ gals when i was there.
Last time I was in Munich was a few years ago (before covid) and I remember sunshine was a nice and cozy club. I still dream about the super hot blonde from Romania that I met there, good memories...
Old 19-12-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Anyone tried swingers club in Germany?
Old 19-12-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fantomas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyros_316 View Post
Anyone in Frankfurt at the moment? I will be here for a month.
I will travel there for a couple days after xmas. Will buzz u if u are still around
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1