The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Cat200 is fine

But if WL left 60%
I am totally with you on this aspect. Those WL work their ass off
and should be rewarded with 70% of the fee, those bloody old rundown
theme-less style room should not get anything more than 30%
of the collection since the house is already charging them rental for lodging.
Employers should provide their employees a working place and not charge
them for it.

GL is kinda quiet recently , is it due to the visa free thingy?
i can get anyone i want this week with no frills tho.
Old Today, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
If okt cut not 40%

More pretty girls will come over to SG

Personally I think current inflation

Cat200 is fine

But if WL left 60%

Guess it’s not justifiable for them to be legal sex worker with tons of restrictions

Especially now visa free might as well FL

This is what I learnt from a girl last night
Spot-ON! OKT cut should not be more than 25%.
Old Today, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harryhoubo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
if you like natural big melons (C or D) and good service, try
WH04 LeLe
1669 Xiao Yu and Lu Lu
1654A Lu Lu
1658A Xiao Qiao and Ruyi
1431 Si Qi and Bei Bei
1608 Bei Bei
1612 Michelle

All these above I want to RTF but I wish I have more Vit M, but I feel they are good based on my fuck with them

WH15 has Xiao Xiao, 1820 also has its list of big melons, I yet to try these yet
thanks for sharing
Old Today, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
I am totally with you on this aspect. Those WL work their ass off
and should be rewarded with 70% of the fee, those bloody old rundown
theme-less style room should not get anything more than 30%
of the collection since the house is already charging them rental for lodging.
Employers should provide their employees a working place and not charge
them for it.

GL is kinda quiet recently , is it due to the visa free thingy?
i can get anyone i want this week with no frills tho.
many punters might not notice that actually they are charging even higher than 5 ⭐️ hotels
Old Today, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Spot-ON! OKT cut should not be more than 25%.
$50/hr is reasonable 👍👍👍
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Aren’t WL brief on their income salary before coming to SG work?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old Today, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
The bros here are just being fussy. No la I am kidding

But I just want to add my 2 cents worth on this topic on the overall value of Cat200 PRC now.

I know many bros have been complaining about the "steep price" of $200 and the overall decline of PRC legal wls.

Yes the quality has definitely declined after the pandemic and the price has increased from $150-$200. But to me, they still offer the best value for money in today's cheonging scene in SG - will explain why here:

The prices for alternatives - spas, FLs have increased steeply too. Just for comparison - there are a few spas which has appeared recently (1 of them just got shut down) that seems to be very popular with bros here. A lot of positive reviews gushing over their young & pretty MLs. I went down to experience for myself and here is my honest feedback:

The entrance is $58. For a simple HJ with limited roaming, it's $100 top up. That's a total of $160 just for a simple HJ. In my mind was thinking might as well top up $40 for a 1 hour FJ session at GL legal house.

Not all the girls there offer FJ, but for those who, they charge $200 top-up. Which means total $250. And even the FJ session is very basic one with limited service unlike in GL.

Environment-wise, it was nothing impressive too. Due to some water piping issues, the capsule shower inside all the rooms were not working and you have to walk half-naked to the main shower. At least in GL legal house, you get a huge bed with proper shower facilities in every single room.

And lastly, after paying so much, you still need to worry about the possible raids. All-in-all, I find the experience at GL legal house to be so much better than all these spas & illegal fuck shops which have been popping all over SG.

Sorry for the long post, but just a very feedback which I like to share with bros here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1