The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
josephjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You KC or kana KC

sometime i met girls really good at KC... When kana I would tink of her hours after after the bonk. Ok i'm single... Sometime they make me feel as if they want to be my gf and marry me like that. (quite a few ) We heard alot of case where sg guys kana KC trap jialat jialat. But i wonder... Do these girls also kana KC one? Mean afterall we are all human. We have emotions. but its their job and they probably meet so many ppl like us. Everyday probably everything is like a show biz. Do they get KC?

Up List:
middleday, gooner8
Old 23-08-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You KC or kana KC

All those babe who give GF feeling or let u feel tat u r special is a form of GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICES
If she give a slight KC n u think her service give u feel dam good n u can afford then is ok. to pamper her a little as a reward..
Its feel good to felt tat u r special n wanted...but remember its just a game
But if too over then better cut off n move on.

We r all humans so some time they may b KCed by some senior player
If t guy Kc just to get a better services of feeling fm her n at least paid t min market charges then its ok if not it will b a bad karma

It need at least 2 player to play t game
U r not invited but willing to join in
No one force u n u can end t game anytime
No rule require

Dum worry play n b happy

Just my IMHO
Old 23-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

WOW I m out of moderation dum expect so soon....
thxs SAM BOSS
Old 23-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
BncmI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best to avoid this KC altogether. 90% of the time, will not have any good ending.
Old 23-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
WOW I m out of moderation dum expect so soon....
thxs SAM BOSS
It's completely automated. Nothing to do with me.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

There's a new disease in town. PRC & Viet gals are spreading K1C1 to us, men only...
Old 24-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

yes they do get kc but is with yr $$ hehe. which is y they can fly all the way down here 4 their 'love'
Old 24-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes they do get KCed but the question is, who first? There can only be one and it is usually the one who set out with the intention to KC the other.
Old 24-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
NewMike1304k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am not a supporter of PRC and this will be seen in all my posts. So please do not take this statement in the wrong context. But some of the PRC and or other nationalities come here to earn money and have a husband or Bf waiting at their own country. Some are so suey that after giving all the money they earned, their husbands or bf run away. So go figure lah... KC is what makes the world go round lah. Some how or other it is like karma and it will come back. So just give or lose what you can afford to lose or give.
Old 24-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
There's a new disease in town. PRC & Viet gals are spreading K1C1 to us, men only...
Hi bro,
Would it be the same for Indo girls?

Cheers.
Old 25-08-2009, 01:48 AM
Samster

All babes tat using her body for quck $$$ r the sam
But PRC r more smarter n more pro in KCing
Old 25-08-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

As a newbie just a question abt pts system...how come my pts drop fm 22 to 17 in a day ?

May b Sam boss can help to ans to enlighten all newbies

Thxs
Old 25-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
zinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very good thread.
bros need to be aware of the KC trap.
Old 25-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
starcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is individual. i only hope to say only go out and play play dun get too serious.
Old 25-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess it works both ways. I am not immune to KC traps, and guess I never will too. However, as each experience comes and go, you tend to look at things differently.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1