The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-01-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
the sbf site time to time change name. bookmark dont work i cannot find the newest name until after awhile
I used to encounter the same problem but VPN solved it. Just follow oldmanmanman’s instruction.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Why time to time, this topic on spending money on ML pops up?
I thought we can all agree that if a bro wanna spent $200 on a ML for a $120 session, it’s their freedom to do so. If they wanna buy bags or bring the ML to expensive meals, they are free to do so.

It’s supply and demand, angpai probably got so much easy money by just going out to eat with their customers. It’s 两厢情愿 thing, if you’re a jerk, some ML won’t even want to earn your easy money. Services are getting lesser and prices are going up, so what? Again it’s a free market, if it’s high and mediocre service, don’t visit. Go find Thai/Viet dome girls, fj right away, no need spend so much on so called “unlocking”.

Rich guys in this play will always get more, it’s a harsh reality. So start working smart for money, no need fall so deep for these girls.
I know someone here bought a Cartier bracelet for shanshan and tutu, wonder if it’s same bro 😂
Old 26-01-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzz View Post
I know someone here bought a Cartier bracelet for shanshan and tutu, wonder if it’s same bro 😂
There are plenty of willing spender la and anyway is their money so up to them how they want to spend on ML. The thing is I don't understand what is the goal to spend a large sum on a gift if that same amount can use for repeated visits. If is want to unlock, you have a better chance to just offer the dollar amount equivalent of a cartier bracelet or a new IPhone. Ex AV idol coming here only charging $750 for a shot, if a ML want to chop people more than that amount then they need to wake up la. If the goal is not for sex, and is for affection, splurge on sex service provider and hoping for feelings to be reciprocated, then it is damn sad case to me. Back to my earlier point days back, to view ML as a girlfriend is just crazy.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 1
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
There are plenty of willing spender la and anyway is their money so up to them how they want to spend on ML. The thing is I don't understand what is the goal to spend a large sum on a gift if that same amount can use for repeated visits. If is want to unlock, you have a better chance to just offer the dollar amount equivalent of a cartier bracelet or a new IPhone. Ex AV idol coming here only charging $750 for a shot, if a ML want to chop people more than that amount then they need to wake up la. If the goal is not for sex, and is for affection, splurge on sex service provider and hoping for feelings to be reciprocated, then it is damn sad case to me. Back to my earlier point days back, to view ML as a girlfriend is just crazy.
I will just say that the minds of males and females are different

The eyes of a female will lit up when she sees luxury items like handbags or jewellery

The minds of a male will wake up when he hears of sex with a vanilla he like

When they can satisfy each other’s wants, a transaction will occur
Old 26-01-2024, 01:25 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Wow, that's about 10K. But to unlock Tutu or Shan Shan I think not worth lah. Both dun have that elegant temperament.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-01-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

thanks thanks. eh hiao liao

happy weekend all
Old 26-01-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Wow, that's about 10K. But to unlock Tutu or Shan Shan I think not worth lah. Both dun have that elegant temperament.
Totally agree...so far only KK fits the bill.
Old 26-01-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I will just say that the minds of males and females are different

The eyes of a female will lit up when she sees luxury items like handbags or jewellery

The minds of a male will wake up when he hears of sex with a vanilla he like

When they can satisfy each other’s wants, a transaction will occur
No offense, the concept is spot on but the context is wrong. We are not talking about normal bgr here, ML come over with one goal, make as much money as they can. No need to use expensive gift if it is sex we are after. You offer them cold hard cash vs a same value luxury item in exchange for sex, they will pick the first option without hesitation. Their aim is money maximisation, they don't need to pretend to be not money minded in front of customers, is always the customer want to simulate a bgr with ML by doing all these acts.
Old 26-01-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
And I know someone passed 10k cash to a ML. I saw that stack and I drooled. And in the end, that ML doesn't reciprocate back. Wasted. If got such money, give me leh. At least I can intro some nice one to you. Haha.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 26-01-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cora-massage/

Confirm FL in disguise. Even her pic shows abalone. I am inspired to become that photographer.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 26-01-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Totally agree...so far only KK fits the bill.
Kk I tried, failed 😞. That one needed effort and i was just lazy.

Tutu was easy, dangle staycations and food and she was easy to open legs.

Shanshan was super feisty at the start but after unlocking, she’s actually super submissive to demands
Old 26-01-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cora-massage/

Confirm FL in disguise. Even her pic shows abalone. I am inspired to become that photographer.
Boobs look enhanced but the info said natural..
Abalone look very nice and clean.

Thought video will have good stuff since photo already showed all… alas nothing special in her video.
Old 26-01-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Kk I tried, failed 😞. That one needed effort and i was just lazy.

Tutu was easy, dangle staycations and food and she was easy to open legs.

Shanshan was super feisty at the start but after unlocking, she’s actually super submissive to demands
Wow wow, she act so guai in front of me still, refusing to full nude one. Same Shan Shan d cup?
Old 26-01-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Bro, for younger girls, u can try acai bowls too. Many of them likes Juewei too.
Juewei works well for most of them... something familiar to them, convenient and can keep.

C
Old 26-01-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 0
Eltonzz is a glorious beacon of lightEltonzz is a glorious beacon of lightEltonzz is a glorious beacon of lightEltonzz is a glorious beacon of lightEltonzz is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Here’s my account (after procrastinating again and again) of a ML who I came across september last year. She is standing around 155ish tall and had really fair complexion. This prc lady had a pair of magical hands that were able to raise my eyebrows. When she manuevers her fingers around my back, it felt like my back was being lifted up into the air. Never felt that good before as I always felt tickling to arouse is dull and doesnt work at all for me or my 2IC.

Her massage techniques are definitely above average as they were very on point and she doesn’t focus on one area too long to grind. I was enjoying her self conversations as this prc girl is energetic and funny. I was laughed myself again and again until the sensual moves begin to crawl in. Her sensual strokes lasted almost a third of the session and kept my 2IC almost at one pm throughout.

Here’s the disappointing part but expected as I’ve never been able to hear the golden question being asked at that particular spa before. I thought of giving it a try myself and ask the golden question on behalf. Well, sad to know, I did not manage to unload it there.

That encounter had led to quite a number of appointments I had with her. Her looks so play apart but it’s the sensual massage that I really fancy. Maybe having too many other massage sessions that always anticipates to the golden question at the end feels too ritual. If you feel you could appreciate just having a sensual and great conversations, she seemed like the perfect one to try. If your 2IC need to unload then don’t think she is the right one for you. The spa is along north bridge. Diagonally opposite yy spa. Pm me if you are into such sensual only massages.

Bros who know such mls also please share ctc with me. Starting to dig this type of encounters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1