The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of
Re: Prettiest Local FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhug443 View Post
There is a difference between sharing contacts and sharing info on who is the prettiest FL... I was asking for the latter. Andy, open yr eyes big big!
I was referring to the latter also. You would never share the nickname of the fl uncontitional, you always wanted something in return if you think you hv some valuable information. You are being selfish but expect people to be generous to you. What an asshole!

secondly, if a bro who has been sharing his FR unselfishly in sbf but got no "contact with look of 9/10" to exhange with you, will you still share with him? If you are acting selfishly, please dont expect people to act genereously to you. Again, i despise your behavior.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
bearhug443 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Guys, let's just ignore Andy, he's prob having his first pms in 2014... Pretty FL contacts for sharing peeps!
Old 01-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
I was referring to the latter also. You would never share the nickname of the fl uncontitional, you always wanted something in return if you think you hv some valuable information. You are being selfish but expect people to be generous to you. What an asshole!

secondly, if a bro who has been sharing his FR unselfishly in sbf but got no "contact with look of 9/10" to exhange with you, will you still share with him? If you are acting selfishly, please dont expect people to act genereously to you. Again, i despise your behavior.
He jus wanna be a leech lah.
Old 01-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
andyang1970 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Bro, then u can go start another thread on gf feel... This thread is about looks!
Strictly on look: Clarice from PC. Calista the independant comes close.

That's purely on the face. I'm not commenting on attitude, experience, GFE, boobs, etc publicly. It's not fair to the girls.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post

I agree. Bearhug443 is just a selfish asshole

Last edited by infinitiumus; 01-01-2014 at 08:58 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Samster

infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys, let's just ignore Andy, he's prob having his first pms in 2014... Pretty FL contacts for sharing peeps!
More like ignoring you.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
More like ignoring you.
Chill bro, u r forgiven!!
Old 02-01-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
mitsukihayase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if Summer from discreet is still around? Last I heard she had moved to another stable...
Old 02-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro andy and infinit, long time no see happy new yr
Old 02-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ToxicHex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This was an enjoyable thread to read until i realise how LC n low EQ this TS is. Anyone who questions TS integrity is being shot back w/ words like "Stupid" or "Dickhead"...TS pls look at ur status before barking. Overhere bros are more than willing to share..n i would have given my reco if u didn sound like an asswipe. Ppl like me take out $ to try..be it gd or bad we have balls to commando the scene. U jus wanna ask ppl like us to filter for u? Even so, i dun think we mind. But with ur fuck ass lack of sincerity..u can go f urself. Seriously nothin to share so start a thread? Wake up ur idea pls TS.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

yeah TS , why so disrespectful ? this was good thread uuntil your nonsense. zap from me
Old 02-01-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

First round of contacts given, pm me for more! Cheers for 2014!
Old 02-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1234 View Post
Hi bro andy and infinit, long time no see happy new yr
Happy bonking year to you.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsukihayase View Post
Anyone knows if Summer from discreet is still around? Last I heard she had moved to another stable...
Why don't you tell us.. since you heard.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
yeah TS , why so disrespectful ? this was good thread uuntil your nonsense. zap from me
wah zap until negative.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread