The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Annoynymouslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Would like to share a similar Massage experience I had @ Jalan Bukit Merah area to SBF bro here :-

One day while having Coffee after dinner @ Ah Orh Seafood Restaurant, felt my back started aching and the pain was almost unbearable. Therefore, took a rest on the chair resting/breathing deeply to let go the pain goes.

When walking back to the carpark saw a Spa right in-front of me, without second thought I went in and request for a ML that can provide good good massage :- old aunties also never mind liao as long can heal/make good to my back ache.

The counter girl immediately arranges me a room (Curtain set-up & shared bath room) and mentioned “Massager” will be coming shortly.
In the Curtain type room I fast hand fast leg changed into the disposable short and lie flat on the massage bed waiting for my guardian angel to save the world (my back ache).
When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, and she steps in, I saw a pleasant looking MILF with slender figure (for her age, 30 plus I think). on second thoughts, can she cure my back ache?

After a short conversation, I realized that with her years’ experience in chinese massage will definitely help to stop/reduce my pain.
She was very attentive started to gives me a very good hard massage from my legs all the way to my back / shoulder / hand for a solid 1.5 hours (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) with oil and I started to felt relaxation all over my body.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues those sliding moves on the front part of me and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her C+ cup boobs and I get lucky to be able to while she gave me a good sensual release (and I came in less than 8 minutes), she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up. She then excused herself to get a hot towel to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ 58+50
Bro can please PM location and contact ? I can exchange some with similar svc in nearby
Old 03-04-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bumblebuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros and all. I just went QSC over the weekend and when I went up 3rd floor to kaypoh see see, the old Thai massage place is no longer there. Whole place is clean and seems like they have moved out.

Any bros know what happened can share update or their new location tks
Old 03-04-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
friendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebuzz View Post
Hi bros and all. I just went QSC over the weekend and when I went up 3rd floor to kaypoh see see, the old Thai massage place is no longer there. Whole place is clean and seems like they have moved out.

Any bros know what happened can share update or their new location tks
Just like in the 80s song where "Video killed the radio star..." , now ish "Covid killed the hj queens... "
Old 03-04-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Colter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell6996 View Post
Hi bro can pm contact?
Hi bro can pm contact too?
Old 03-04-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlymonk View Post
Just like in the 80s song where "Video killed the radio star..." , now ish "Covid killed the hj queens... "
more like covid killed the fj spas.
last time most spas got fj. now hardly any.
Old 03-04-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
friendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriendlymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
more like covid killed the fj spas.
last time most spas got fj. now hardly any.
Yeah, could be the MLs offering fjs priced themselves out of the market.
Old 03-04-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Oldmanliaola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw at another side of lv 3 like got new shop? Or maybe all the while it's there but I didn't notice. Just quickly glance only. Maybe find a day to explore the new shop.
Old 23-04-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
yah i tried (another bro shared his FR https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=21548936&postcount=432)

massage is thai massage, not great but not piano either. ML is quite young and boobs are perky but she said left boob sensitive, cannot touch. i sian. then when doing hj, she was like staring into space and i double sian.

def will not rtm. but as bro said, you can see the outside of shop through the sheer curtain, can be thrilling/scary at the same time!
Yes bro. One of the worse ML I experience. She whistle to music when massage. Then stare into space when hj and come tell me some cock n bull spiritual story that I need to change my life. Shop full of incense smell also. Def no rtm.
Old 23-04-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
Yes bro. One of the worse ML I experience. She whistle to music when massage. Then stare into space when hj and come tell me some cock n bull spiritual story that I need to change my life. Shop full of incense smell also. Def no rtm.
omg, she told me a similar story too, that she can read my future etc - all while she was topless and i was in birthday suit. even as i started wearing my clothes she just continued on
Old 24-04-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Had a go at the so called Thai corner unit near to toilet, saw the ml in tight shorts, 2 China women unit, $40/half hr 60/hr. Massage was non existent, brush yr balls abit n asked Gq. Pump her but she’s too boney, carried her up n pump..no boobs no ass just perhaps a old Cfm face..paid up n left…walked few units away saw a more meaty China ml also…perhaps another day
Old 24-04-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
omg, she told me a similar story too, that she can read my future etc - all while she was topless and i was in birthday suit. even as i started wearing my clothes she just continued on
Lol. If not wrong, she used to have a OMO shop at Furama. Back then she was very different, out to please. Then guess she went thru some form of spiritual change. Her massage is good though.

Visited her twice. Everytime she will look at me, say my heart is weak. Need to pray to strengten myself. And not to wear black. Lol.

Preferred her old self, more fun.
Old 28-04-2023, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Such a turn off when she does that. Feel almost like she trying to sell snake oil bullshit to me. Try to make customer feel like got serious life problem. Did not want to call her out as naked and vulnerable position lol. Vibe in the shop and ML felt very weird like something was off. Weirdest hj ever experienced.
Old 28-04-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Noisuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Would like to share a similar Massage experience I had @ Jalan Bukit Merah area to SBF bro here :-

One day while having Coffee after dinner @ Ah Orh Seafood Restaurant, felt my back started aching and the pain was almost unbearable. Therefore, took a rest on the chair resting/breathing deeply to let go the pain goes.

When walking back to the carpark saw a Spa right in-front of me, without second thought I went in and request for a ML that can provide good good massage :- old aunties also never mind liao as long can heal/make good to my back ache.

The counter girl immediately arranges me a room (Curtain set-up & shared bath room) and mentioned “Massager” will be coming shortly.
In the Curtain type room I fast hand fast leg changed into the disposable short and lie flat on the massage bed waiting for my guardian angel to save the world (my back ache).
When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, and she steps in, I saw a pleasant looking MILF with slender figure (for her age, 30 plus I think). on second thoughts, can she cure my back ache?

After a short conversation, I realized that with her years’ experience in chinese massage will definitely help to stop/reduce my pain.
She was very attentive started to gives me a very good hard massage from my legs all the way to my back / shoulder / hand for a solid 1.5 hours (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) with oil and I started to felt relaxation all over my body.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues those sliding moves on the front part of me and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her C+ cup boobs and I get lucky to be able to while she gave me a good sensual release (and I came in less than 8 minutes), she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up. She then excused herself to get a hot towel to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ 58+50

Can share contact bro? Thanks!
Old 03-05-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 0
3Dfish is a living Saint! - you won't find better3Dfish is a living Saint! - you won't find better3Dfish is a living Saint! - you won't find better3Dfish is a living Saint! - you won't find better3Dfish is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros tried South Garden?
Old 08-05-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 0
BotakDidi is a glorious beacon of lightBotakDidi is a glorious beacon of lightBotakDidi is a glorious beacon of lightBotakDidi is a glorious beacon of lightBotakDidi is a glorious beacon of light

Yesterday saw a OWO TCM near the 4D shop at Alexandra Village. Anyone tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1