The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2023, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 21
clawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to behold
Re: LinGerie V- SenSuaL PH MasSage Joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamboKing View Post
The FEEL of a HaRem as one steps into,climbs up into(to be exact) this unique joint.
Bros who are lovers and fans of lingerie, lacy stuff, suspenders, garter belts,stockings,
panty hose(PH),bikini thongs,etc. this latest shop attempts to bring the sensuality of
lingerie to SBF bros.

Personally, I would give marks for their effort in cultivating and decorating the joint
ambience into the feel of A Man's HAREM, the large square tent, covered in mashed curtains,
tent's entrance are all large curtains tied up.Dimly lighted throughout the joint with,kool air,
delivers a Sexual Feel of the place, further enhanced when the parading ladies comes out
one by one in their sheer lingerie introducing themselves...

There were 5 of them in all,last nite when we were invited, 3 other bros, you know who you are,
keep your FRs coming as promised, whether fantastically mind blowing, sensually GOOD, BAD or
even UGLY experience, share them,as you had experienced.Provide constructive feedback even better,
coz that helps the management improvises, and improves on the services rendered to us, cheongsters in the longer haul.

The ladies are Angie a d cupper attracted me first, nice figure, porcelain white skin CFM look. CoCo ,
a curly long hair lass, nice figure too, long legs. Kitty a short hair petitte shaply lady, looks cute in her lingerie.
In the end, chose YOKO for her friendliness, slim bod look, with protruding C cups!!feels abit fake,however,
its soft and bouncy, none the hard feel at all.She looks stunningly great in her flowery pink/red bra and sheer
strings tied bikini panties, plus her red stockings on, emmmm that does it for me, die liao....

ratings as follows:
Cathbath: 7/10, tongue action on nipples was sensually patient.
BBBJ: 7/10,seems she is quite hardworking on my dong
FJ:7.5/10, was great feel making out with her n just her red stockings on,
during foreplay, underssing piece by piece of her undies was sheer
stimulation ovation, a kinky term i coined. fellatio on her was rewarding
as her facial expressions, and moanings responded to my rabba play...lick kiss smooch muack french tongue.....
Damage: 40 plus 100, give a 10 tip.
RTF: yes, yes, provided d cupper not around. HEEEEE

Bros with a responsible sense of discreetness(meaning ,do not post addresses or hp numbers openly, ask or say revealing harmful info on the joint's locatiion) willing to share info with you,however it is still up to management of the joint to clear you guys at the end of the day,dont lose heart bros who are not cleared by the management, I believe like all good bizminded men, a no is never a no, it means a wait, just a wait longer.

Keep the FRs coming brosss....

hey bro can you share this Joint with me?

Thanks
Old 03-09-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Are you guys freaking serious??? Asking for a joint from 15 yrs ago??
Old 03-09-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

If same gal still around would be atleast 13 yrs older...... my 1st time reading this thread.. i doubt still arou d
Old 07-12-2023, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hugomark83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamboKing View Post
The FEEL of a HaRem as one steps into,climbs up into(to be exact) this unique joint.
Bros who are lovers and fans of lingerie, lacy stuff, suspenders, garter belts,stockings,
panty hose(PH),bikini thongs,etc. this latest shop attempts to bring the sensuality of
lingerie to SBF bros.

Personally, I would give marks for their effort in cultivating and decorating the joint
ambience into the feel of A Man's HAREM, the large square tent, covered in mashed curtains,
tent's entrance are all large curtains tied up.Dimly lighted throughout the joint with,kool air,
delivers a Sexual Feel of the place, further enhanced when the parading ladies comes out
one by one in their sheer lingerie introducing themselves...

There were 5 of them in all,last nite when we were invited, 3 other bros, you know who you are,
keep your FRs coming as promised, whether fantastically mind blowing, sensually GOOD, BAD or
even UGLY experience, share them,as you had experienced.Provide constructive feedback even better,
coz that helps the management improvises, and improves on the services rendered to us, cheongsters in the longer haul.

The ladies are Angie a d cupper attracted me first, nice figure, porcelain white skin CFM look. CoCo ,
a curly long hair lass, nice figure too, long legs. Kitty a short hair petitte shaply lady, looks cute in her lingerie.
In the end, chose YOKO for her friendliness, slim bod look, with protruding C cups!!feels abit fake,however,
its soft and bouncy, none the hard feel at all.She looks stunningly great in her flowery pink/red bra and sheer
strings tied bikini panties, plus her red stockings on, emmmm that does it for me, die liao....

ratings as follows:
Cathbath: 7/10, tongue action on nipples was sensually patient.
BBBJ: 7/10,seems she is quite hardworking on my dong
FJ:7.5/10, was great feel making out with her n just her red stockings on,
during foreplay, underssing piece by piece of her undies was sheer
stimulation ovation, a kinky term i coined. fellatio on her was rewarding
as her facial expressions, and moanings responded to my rabba play...lick kiss smooch muack french tongue.....
Damage: 40 plus 100, give a 10 tip.
RTF: yes, yes, provided d cupper not around. HEEEEE

Bros with a responsible sense of discreetness(meaning ,do not post addresses or hp numbers openly, ask or say revealing harmful info on the joint's locatiion) willing to share info with you,however it is still up to management of the joint to clear you guys at the end of the day,dont lose heart bros who are not cleared by the management, I believe like all good bizminded men, a no is never a no, it means a wait, just a wait longer.

Keep the FRs coming brosss....
Bro, mind to share contact?tq
Old 07-12-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

this thread from before I started chionging......

you got time machine bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugomark83 View Post
Bro, mind to share contact?tq
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1