The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 27-10-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickeningwomens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickeningwomens View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/ella-massage-fj/
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/bobo-massage/
http://www.lovers99.com/annie
http://sg171.com/girl.php?sid=19
http://www.sgcityangel.com/Sela.html

To all bros out, this slut is a waste of time to book. Booked her and arrived at the time as agreed but tried calling her again and again but did not answer. I think she is also one of the double booking girls. Try at your own risk.

One of my friends managed to booked her but waited for her half an hour. Went up to her place, saw similar face but her boobs are not as big as claimed. Service was bad and no shower together, plus a bit smelly. Lucky for me that she put a big aeroplane and never waste money on her. Pity my friend for booking her.

She purposely join website that unable for us to put in bad FR on her. Bro who wants to take a risk, can go and look for her.
Ugly and fat smelly piggy for sale! Cannot make it, service sucks plus attitude.
Old 27-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makapaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_angel View Post
The PRC are also advertised in other websites... as for thais, when you call them, i think u r talking to the OKT.... Tried before and be careful, for eg, the thais are stated as 110/2/90.... but after the first round or maybe 45mins later, OKT will call the gals and advised them to ask you whether they can leave.... hence, if you allowed them to leave, technically, u are paying 110 for 1 round plus hotel room of 20.... 130 for a Thai.... that's ex.. normally operated at Balestier Hotel...
Yeah... Agree. Sucks
Old 27-10-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makapaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudong View Post
Bro, that is not too bad.

At least you get to bonk. Hotel room of $20 is only for 2 hours. Once, I waited for more than an hour before a really different CMI WL turned up.

Reject it on the spot. Good thing is that she never ask for any taxi fare or compensation for coming up. Wasted $20 and all the time waiting.
Poor thing la bro
Old 27-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
88astray88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had given up on PRC liao... after a few times of money wasted....
Old 27-10-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Bump for best thread
Old 27-10-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
lwen5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=557285

Tried Lele from Sglonelyguy couple of days ago.

Not going to comment on looks as it is largely similar, boobs definitely smaller (small B or maybe even A), nowhere near 36B.

Reached location on time. Both SMS and phone calls went unanswered. Decided to wait a while, half an hr later called me and ask me to give her a few more minutes.

Proceed to go up her unit, saw a guy exiting the building at the same time (I supposed he is the guy before me). SOP shower and started her thing. Mid way the BM, picked up call and arranged for session HALF AN HR later (not mentioning a few smsing in between). Overheard that the guy on the phone complained that he has waited for some time.

Anyway the deed was done in around 20 minutes and i was chased to leave. No massage as advertised. On my way out saw another guy on the phone waiting outside the gate to the condo (my guess is the next customer). I wonder how many job she took on that is overlapping.

Saw all the positive comments on her page thats why decided to go for her. Ended up disappointed. Just hope to share my experience with bros here so that money do not go to waste.

Cheers
Old 28-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 10
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Morning BUMP..............
Old 28-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
curiously18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=568960

Anyone has a FR from her?
Old 28-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Intense0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks good..... I'm here waiting for FR also .... Any kind bros?
Old 28-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwen5 View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=557285

Tried Lele from Sglonelyguy couple of days ago.

Not going to comment on looks as it is largely similar, boobs definitely smaller (small B or maybe even A), nowhere near 36B.

Reached location on time. Both SMS and phone calls went unanswered. Decided to wait a while, half an hr later called me and ask me to give her a few more minutes.

Proceed to go up her unit, saw a guy exiting the building at the same time (I supposed he is the guy before me). SOP shower and started her thing. Mid way the BM, picked up call and arranged for session HALF AN HR later (not mentioning a few smsing in between). Overheard that the guy on the phone complained that he has waited for some time.

Anyway the deed was done in around 20 minutes and i was chased to leave. No massage as advertised. On my way out saw another guy on the phone waiting outside the gate to the condo (my guess is the next customer). I wonder how many job she took on that is overlapping.

Saw all the positive comments on her page thats why decided to go for her. Ended up disappointed. Just hope to share my experience with bros here so that money do not go to waste.

Cheers
same thing had happened for me

didnt wanted to post to ruin her ricebowl but now that someone has spoken up, i will second it
wasted $ for this shit
Old 28-10-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
lwen5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post

didnt wanted to post to ruin her ricebowl but now that someone has spoken up, i will second it
wasted $ for this shit

I am willing to let it go if it is an honest case of double booking by mistake. The fact that she knowingly squeeze so many bookings within a short span of time shows how "service orientated" she is. Really cannot underestimate the power of clones. Her reviews say till got dragon got tiger. Haha... Well we learn new stuffs everyday.
Old 28-10-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwen5 View Post
I am willing to let it go if it is an honest case of double booking by mistake.Really cannot underestimate the power of clones. Her reviews say till got dragon got tiger. Haha... Well we learn new stuffs everyday.
Her reviews is Okt or runners wrote all fake so next time the gal ask u to wait or no reply from sms/calls....leave n save ur $$
be wise bro...hope u learn something abt this incident
Old 28-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post

wasted $ for this shit
I kena also... I was there more for the massage but was not offered. After shower want to do the deed liao. whole thing over in 15 min, then she just dress up sitting there expecting you to leave.
Old 28-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
incognito is one of the Best!incognito is one of the Best!incognito is one of the Best!incognito is one of the Best!

http://sgbeautycastle.com/fiona-massage-fj/

All bros please beware of this fl and save your money.

I normally don't and have never posted negative frs in order to preserve their rice-bowls but this one really went overboard.

I'm not a newbie chiongster and have visited quite a number of fls. None of them have ever came remotely close to what this fl pulled off.

Mind you, not to put a feather on my cap, but in order to to make a point, i'm decent-looking and have a pleasant personality. I'm saying this so people don't think i have a 'qian zou' face or the like.

So one night i saw that she has tons of positive reviews and decided to go for her. drove down to her place at balestier and upon entering the apartment, no customary greeting or smiling and the like - she proceeded to her room right away.

tried to chat to break the ice but she showed that she wasn't interested, cut me off, and gave the impression that she wanted to get on with it right away.

i was thirsty so i asked for some water, and instead of letting me sit down to take some time to finish it, she just stood there and kept telling me to quickly finish it.

after a sop mechanical bj, she insisted that we do the main course right away when i wanted to french and paint. when i told her that as i was making the booking with her i confirmed with her if frenching is allowed and she said yes and that her ad indicated that painting is allowed, she just brushed me off and capped me.

to add insult to injury, the whole time she displayed a black, annoyed face. during the fj, she made very exaggerated motions to get me to cum as quickly as possible - it was as if she couldn't wait for me to leave. after sucking her boobs for a second or two, she pushed my head away. when i didn't cum after awhile, she made some sounds to voice her displeasure. and during the process, she even texted a number of times.

from start to finish she was rushing me and displaying a bad attitude, and lied in terms of her offered servies. she pretty much treated me like a non-entity - like trash.

i left the place with a bad taste in my mouth.

bros, avoid her like the plague!

Last edited by incognito; 28-10-2015 at 07:07 PM.
Old 28-10-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
datamini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/fiona-massage-fj/

All bros please beware of this fl and save your money.

I normally don't and have never posted negative frs in order to preserve their rice-bowls but this one really went overboard.

I'm not a newbie chiongster and have visited quite a number of fls. None of them have ever came remotely close to what this fl pulled off.

Mind you, not to put a feather on my cap, but in order to to make a point, i'm decent-looking and have a pleasant personality. I'm saying this so people don't think i have a 'qian zou' face or the like.

So one night i saw that she has tons of positive reviews and decided to go for her. drove down to her place at balestier and upon entering the apartment, no customary greeting or smiling and the like - she proceeded to her room right away.

tried to chat to break the ice but she showed that she wasn't interested, cut me off, and gave the impression that she wanted to get on with it right away.

i was thirsty so i asked for some water, and instead of letting me sit down to take some time to finish it, she just stood there and kept telling me to quickly finish it.

after a sop mechanical bj, she insisted that we do the main course right away when i wanted to french and paint. when i told her that as i was making the booking with her i confirmed with her if frenching is allowed and she said yes and that her ad indicated that painting is allowed, she just brushed me off and capped me.

to add insult to injury, the whole time she displayed a black, annoyed face. during the fj, she made very exaggerated motions to get me to cum as quickly as possible - it was as if she couldn't wait for me to leave. after sucking her boobs for a second or two, she pushed my head away. when i didn't cum after awhile, she made some sounds to voice her displeasure. and during the process, she even texted a number of times.

from start to finish she was rushing me and displaying a bad attitude, and lied in terms of her offered servies. she pretty much treated me like a non-entity - like trash.

i left the place with a bad taste in my mouth.

bros, avoid her like the plague!
I had exactly the same experience with this other FL!! Just want to rush everything. When I tried to slow it down, i got scolded.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=530617
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1