The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2023, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

the price of 3k is weird to me. Most there isn’t prettier than spa girls that offer at 3k will shower you, massage and sex. The pretty ones most of the time rushes you. That’s why I always say. Thai girls are smart. You will always be only ATM to them. Unless you speak thai, looks good, have a great body and works in BKK.

It’s $150SG. I go GL pay $120 for 2 sessions. Or $180 for 3 sessions. I get better service, pretty girls too and 2 shots with more than the 30 mins rush service given at Thamae.

Honestly for that 30 mins of ST. (I bet my last cent with you. You push start with your watch when you two enter the room. The time when she is out of the room will only be 30 mins) paying $150 plus entrance drinks? Plus the grab fare… all in for 30 mins of rush sex? You must be nuts.

I rather go to agogo bar. To see beautiful girls shaking their naked top. Or beautifully enhanced Ladyboy bar and enjoy been molest by them. Or clubs like Insanity to pick up FL girls. Where they will party with you before you bring them back.

Thamae to me is really a slaughterhouse. Over hype, over kill, stupid to go.
Old 13-01-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
the price of 3k is weird to me. Most there isn’t prettier than spa girls that offer at 3k will shower you, massage and sex. The pretty ones most of the time rushes you. That’s why I always say. Thai girls are smart. You will always be only ATM to them. Unless you speak thai, looks good, have a great body and works in BKK.

I went there last trip to have a look, got many girls, but like u said, 3k may not get u good service, so I didn't pick. Actually gogo bar girls also the similar, I picked a few at gogo bars. Drinks + LD + bar fine + ST already about 4k, service quality depends on girl. I can speak some Thai so the experience still quite ok, and not too quiet, but still quite rush and it's only about 1hr. Done already mostly leave, no shower together.

I rather take those 90 mins session at the MPs, the girls will do the full service, and I can 2 girls with the cost of a gogo bar girl.

Actually some bros brought the point that some MP girls go there after work for extra cash, I was thinking of asking some of the MP girls for overnight.
Old 13-01-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Or clubs like Insanity to pick up FL girls. Where they will party with you before you bring them back.

i heard Insanity in now closed for good. It reopen for a few months last year but had lack of customers, didnt manage to revive the pre covid crowd.

Thermae used to be pretty good pre covid, now is just rotten. I dont even bother going there to look anymore
Old 13-01-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sammerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I Most girls won't risk theft because they have to leave their ID at the front desk + the front desk will usually call you before they release the girl's ID to ensure all's ok.
Oh right, i didn't know about the front desk calling before releasing ID. Okay time to open house my hotel room 😄 previous times i ST i just walk in with the girl and staff didn't stop us etc.
Old 13-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Ooo that's not right, the ID thing is necessary for guest safety. Which hotels were those where the staff lepak ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammerr View Post
Oh right, i didn't know about the front desk calling before releasing ID. Okay time to open house my hotel room 😄 previous times i ST i just walk in with the girl and staff didn't stop us etc.
Old 14-01-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unkow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is GL?
Old 14-01-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkow123 View Post
Where is GL?
Old 14-01-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I rather go to agogo bar. To see beautiful girls shaking their naked top. Or beautifully enhanced Ladyboy bar and enjoy been molest by them. Or clubs like Insanity to pick up FL girls. Where they will party with you before you bring them back.

Yes at least the Agogo bar ladyboys work hard for the money.

Bangkok market long time ago spoil already.
It was already very commercial then but now it's just don't give a damn attitude.

When the demand is way more than supply it's either you get shortchanged or you give up this scene and find an alternative.

Bangkok to me now is just a place for nostalgia visitation and a stopover before my next destination.
Eat my favourite food and have some drinks at pubs.

Most times I don't even bonk in Bangkok!
I get better service when I PCC myself!
Old 15-01-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
bendadick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yes at least the Agogo bar ladyboys work hard for the money.

Bangkok market long time ago spoil already.
It was already very commercial then but now it's just don't give a damn attitude.

When the demand is way more than supply it's either you get shortchanged or you give up this scene and find an alternative.

Bangkok to me now is just a place for nostalgia visitation and a stopover before my next destination.
Eat my favourite food and have some drinks at pubs.

Most times I don't even bonk in Bangkok!
I get better service when I PCC myself!
sad truth. can find good service, but u either have chemistry or their price really high then u get good service
Old 16-01-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential

I finally got to BKK after hearing a lot and got introduced to Thermae by a chiongster friend.

It was really quite the sight as a newbie to the Thai scene of women just standing there.

I picked out this bespectacled lady for LT for 4k baht (quoted me 2k for ST). Brought her back to hotel and proceeded to have one of the best GFE I had in a long time.

But now reading the comments here, realised the vet chiongsters here have seen better days in the scene. I guess I am late.

I wonder if the mainland Chinese will really spoil market at Thermae?
Old 17-01-2023, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDemon View Post
I finally got to BKK after hearing a lot and got introduced to Thermae by a chiongster friend.

It was really quite the sight as a newbie to the Thai scene of women just standing there.

I picked out this bespectacled lady for LT for 4k baht (quoted me 2k for ST). Brought her back to hotel and proceeded to have one of the best GFE I had in a long time.

But now reading the comments here, realised the vet chiongsters here have seen better days in the scene. I guess I am late.

Bro the fact that you mentioned you had one of the best gfe experience u had w the lady u met just only means you counted damn lucky already no? Am going to bkk next week and hope to have the same luck as you too 😁😁😁
Old 17-01-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Anyone happen to come across an FL called Rose? I heard some dudes mentioning her name while drinking in siam diu last night.
Wonder whats the fuss about her though
Old 17-01-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Bro the fact that you mentioned you had one of the best gfe experience u had w the lady u met just only means you counted damn lucky already no? Am going to bkk next week and hope to have the same luck as you too 😁😁😁
True that. I hope I get more and wish you all the best.
Old 17-01-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

i can already hear the GFE when you said she quoted 4k for LT
Old 17-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:

2k for ST? 4K for LT? As mentioned by bros here. That’s already full blown GFE given by saying this. Lawry last time all 3K for ST. Maybe Lawry picked all the ang pai or Lawry is old and ugly. Some don’t even want LT.

For 4K. I confirm take her as LT. 😅

I just find Thaeme ST rate is too high. As not all are good quality ones. The price they quote (compare to local living standards) it’s like going to SG brix FL. But in Brix, those ladies dress to kill, speaks good English and looks good.

Yes china man spoil market. Saw a few times they change to stacks of 20 butt and throw onto the agogo dance floor.

After they started Thailand. Prices have been going up and up. Hot FL in Thailand asking 5k and above.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1