The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Serangoon lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I got zapped the last time I mentioned how HS price and standards has been dropping. I stand by the comments.

The other shops along the stretch are all more milfy but definitely better service. Recently went to the one beside HS, my former regulars all gone, but both MLs inside do a pretty decent work.
Yes I kena zapped too for giving honest feeedback about this chop carrot place
Old 27-02-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qwertyzxc12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i got zapped for asking legitimate question 😫
Old 27-02-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
emptypocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I got zapped the last time I mentioned how HS price and standards has been dropping. I stand by the comments.

The other shops along the stretch are all more milfy but definitely better service. Recently went to the one beside HS, my former regulars all gone, but both MLs inside do a pretty decent work.
Well, hopefully i do not get zapped. I know where one of the regulars, N****, beside HS went. She went to the place i mentioned opposite the prata shop.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Yes I kena zapped too for giving honest feeedback about this chop carrot place
Up u +16 bro...

Relax lah... I also did got zapped before... Anyway just chill..

Alot of spa are like that already... Maybe too many rich bro out there... I just reduce my frequency to the spa... I just go for clean and good massage mostly...
Old 27-02-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyzxc12345 View Post
i got zapped for asking legitimate question 😫
What you ask?
Old 27-02-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think HS is hit and miss leh. Sometimes quote 80-100, another one ok with 50. Haha
Old 28-02-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That hs have a number of viet liao
Old 28-02-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
I think HS is hit and miss leh. Sometimes quote 80-100, another one ok with 50. Haha
Hmm... Then i have been unlucky enough to be missing all the $50 ones.. haha
Old 28-02-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

just realised the whole stretch where HS is full of MPs.
any one of them worth to go?

i manage to see one of the shop has a viet gigantic boobs but is consider very milf and not very chio.
another shop has two milfs keep asking me to go in but not appetising
Old 28-02-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
just realised the whole stretch where HS is full of MPs.
any one of them worth to go?

i manage to see one of the shop has a viet gigantic boobs but is consider very milf and not very chio.
another shop has two milfs keep asking me to go in but not appetising
The big boobs Viet milf which shop bro? I know that stretch and now basically all MPs there but I haven't seen any gigantic boobs ML there.
Old 28-02-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

viet n china all carrot one...lol
viet worse
Old 28-02-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
The big boobs Viet milf which shop bro? I know that stretch and now basically all MPs there but I haven't seen any gigantic boobs ML there.
paisei i cannot remember, cannot make it and confirm fake so i didnt bother to take note.
she was running up and down the stretch and bouncing all the way haha
Old 28-02-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
paisei i cannot remember, cannot make it and confirm fake so i didnt bother to take note.
she was running up and down the stretch and bouncing all the way haha
Saw her too, wearing a deep v top braless. She came out to answer a phonecall and while talking on the phone with 1 hand, she was digging her nose with the other..

Imagine afterward if she go back to massage her client..
Old 28-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Saw her too, wearing a deep v top braless. She came out to answer a phonecall and while talking on the phone with 1 hand, she was digging her nose with the other..

Imagine afterward if she go back to massage her client..
Haha sipeh jialat kan cui
This kind of pattern keep surfacing outside raise attention of the sleaziness not good ..
Old 02-03-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy View Post
Hmm... Then i have been unlucky enough to be missing all the $50 ones.. haha
Me going try soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1