The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2024, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Advice needed on STD.

Hi All,

Intentions was to go for a massage with HJ, However ML suddenly blow my dick and asked if I wanted that kind of extra services instead with top up, I immediately reject and told her to get off. Lasted for max max 10 sec’s or less. (Eyes was closed, light is dims. Thought that is was lube and hand, but feel that is different hence immediately open eye and realised is a BJ, immediately reject and stop her).

Some history: No commercial blowjob or sex for the past 3 year. Stop everything due to married and plan to commit to family. As well as done a full test before attached to CO and ensure everything is cleared.

Currently CO is expecting, this is why I’m so worried of any potential STD that might harm her or baby. However considering that BlowJob lasted for less than 10 sec’s immediately proceed to shower, what are the risk here? Need to go for a screening?

Last time always engage in BBBJ and Cap FJ but never have this kind of worrys, but now that married and CO is expecting, suddenly the mental stress is different and overwhelm.

Need real advise and please help a stress bro here… Thank in advance!
Old 07-04-2024, 08:58 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advice needed on STD.

if it is BJ then you have very little to worry but how did u get capped without knowing it?

if it was BBBJ then it is another story
read this sticky by sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
but feel that is different hence immediately open eye and realised is a BJ, immediately reject and stop her).

what are the risk here? Need to go for a screening?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-04-2024, 09:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi All,

Intentions was to go for a massage with HJ, However ML suddenly blow my dick and asked if I wanted that kind of extra services instead with top up, I immediately reject and told her to get off. Lasted for max max 10 sec’s or less. (Eyes was closed, light is dims. Thought that is was lube and hand, but feel that is different hence immediately open eye and realised is a BJ, immediately reject and stop her).

Some history: No commercial blowjob or sex for the past 3 year. Stop everything due to married and plan to commit to family. As well as done a full test before attached to CO and ensure everything is cleared.

Currently CO is expecting, this is why I’m so worried of any potential STD that might harm her or baby. However considering that BlowJob lasted for less than 10 sec’s immediately proceed to shower, what are the risk here? Need to go for a screening?

Last time always engage in BBBJ and Cap FJ but never have this kind of worrys, but now that married and CO is expecting, suddenly the mental stress is different and overwhelm.

Need real advise and please help a stress bro here… Thank in advance!
Chances of catching anything are very low. If you've had BBBJs in the past you have probably already been exposed to viruses like HSV and HPV so another 10 seconds isn't going to change anything.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-04-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
if it is BJ then you have very little to worry but how did u get capped without knowing it?

if it was BBBJ then it is another story
read this sticky by sam
Hi, It was a BBBJ. The massage place is not a full service place and they don’t offer anything more than HJ. However I think this ml wanted to earn more, hence other than HJ was offered.

Not sure if a 10sec’s or less BBBJ, would I need to get it tested it out. Considering that fact that CO is expecting now. Doesn’t want to get my love one into trouble of any STI.
Old 07-04-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Chances of catching anything are very low. If you've had BBBJs in the past you have probably already been exposed to viruses like HSV and HPV so another 10 seconds isn't going to change anything.
Hi, Thank you for your reply. Noted on the chances of low.

Agreed regarding the HSV and HPV, Thats why before attached to CO, actually done a full test and consulted doctor. Everything is cleared and did not engage in any commercial BJ/BBBJ/FJ or even kissing other human for the past 3 years since attached to her. Just that currently CO is expecting and I don’t want to get my love one into any situation.

The only furthest I go was HJ at massage Joint, Avg about 3-4 months “Once” only.

Currently a little worried.
Old 07-04-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Shouldn't even go for hj if your concern is std passing to co and baby. Cos many std also can pass thru skin contact.
Have to go for full screening again in your context.
Cos from the way u put it, u will not stop worrying even when your kid goes to pri sch, just by this episode alone.
Old 08-04-2024, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Shouldn't even go for hj if your concern is std passing to co and baby. Cos many std also can pass thru skin contact.
Have to go for full screening again in your context.
Cos from the way u put it, u will not stop worrying even when your kid goes to pri sch, just by this episode alone.
Understood. Will go for a full test again soon.

Just wondering what are the odds/chances for less than 10 sec's of BBBJ, hence asking.
Old 08-04-2024, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Understood. Will go for a full test again soon.

Just wondering what are the odds/chances for less than 10 sec's of BBBJ, hence asking.
I think 10s or 10m no difference. Virus or bacterial don't need a long time yo recognise a host
Old 08-04-2024, 10:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
I think 10s or 10m no difference. Virus or bacterial don't need a long time yo recognise a host
The longer the deed continues the greater the chances of abrasion of the skin and mucous membrane and hence the higher the probability of transmission.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-04-2024, 04:45 AM
Samster

Shall post my journey here after this encounter and hopefully it will help some of the bro’s here that got into same situation as me.

During Young Times, Everything go ahead (Cap FJ, BBBJ) without worrying. Before attached to my partner, subsequently become my CO, I did a test to ensure everything is cleared as I do not want to get her into any situation due to my past. Did a test after chionging for few years from SG > Malaysia > Thailand > Batam, Luckily did not get anything. Fast forward.

Now that married and kid is on the way, just a less than 10 sec’s BBBJ got me into a mice. Worried this worried that even there is no symptoms.
Date of encounter: 5 April 2024, 2am.

Earlier on 9 April 2024, I went to Southern Medical Clinic and visited the doctor. Facilities there is tip top for Johor bahru standard. Best thing is they open 24hours. Told the doctor my situation and doctor did some inspections on my dick, doctor told me all is good for now. Doctor mentioned that for BBBJ the chances of getting any of the STD is very low. However if one is really suay, nothing to say. Doctor mentioned to me not to worry, however can test for gonorrhoea & chlamydia if I want a peace of mind for now. Price is $300RM, waiting time 5-7 for result working days. After I did the urine test, I was being told to not think so much due to the low chance of catching anything as well as to monitor if there is any abnormal rash / bumps etc on penis. Result for the test will be send by whatsapp / email. In the event that suay suay positive, the results will not be submitted to government as well as they don’t strictly practice that. So now currently can only wait for results and pray.
Consultation fee: $40RM. Total paid inclusive of test: $340RM.

This time really is lesson learnt. Had a few sleepless night, no appetite due to worrying. I’m giving this up forever for good. Hopefully this post is able to provide some info for anyone that wish to find a cheaper test options / 24 hours clinic nearby singapore (5-10mins drive away from JB CIQ), and a wonderful doctor / clinic facilities.

Cheers!

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 09-04-2024 at 04:56 AM.
Old 09-04-2024, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!

Thank you for posting your journey and info about the clinic.
Old 09-04-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboat View Post
Thank you for posting your journey and info about the clinic.
Your welcome!
Old 10-04-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shall post my journey here after this encounter and hopefully it will help some of the bro’s here that got into same situation as me.

During Young Times, Everything go ahead (Cap FJ, BBBJ) without worrying. Before attached to my partner, subsequently become my CO, I did a test to ensure everything is cleared as I do not want to get her into any situation due to my past. Did a test after chionging for few years from SG > Malaysia > Thailand > Batam, Luckily did not get anything. Fast forward.

Now that married and kid is on the way, just a less than 10 sec’s BBBJ got me into a mice. Worried this worried that even there is no symptoms.
Date of encounter: 5 April 2024, 2am.

Earlier on 9 April 2024, I went to Southern Medical Clinic and visited the doctor. Facilities there is tip top for Johor bahru standard. Best thing is they open 24hours. Told the doctor my situation and doctor did some inspections on my dick, doctor told me all is good for now. Doctor mentioned that for BBBJ the chances of getting any of the STD is very low. However if one is really suay, nothing to say. Doctor mentioned to me not to worry, however can test for gonorrhoea & chlamydia if I want a peace of mind for now. Price is $300RM, waiting time 5-7 for result working days. After I did the urine test, I was being told to not think so much due to the low chance of catching anything as well as to monitor if there is any abnormal rash / bumps etc on penis. Result for the test will be send by whatsapp / email. In the event that suay suay positive, the results will not be submitted to government as well as they don’t strictly practice that. So now currently can only wait for results and pray.
Consultation fee: $40RM. Total paid inclusive of test: $340RM.

This time really is lesson learnt. Had a few sleepless night, no appetite due to worrying. I’m giving this up forever for good. Hopefully this post is able to provide some info for anyone that wish to find a cheaper test options / 24 hours clinic nearby singapore (5-10mins drive away from JB CIQ), and a wonderful doctor / clinic facilities.

Cheers!
So troublesome. Can also go look for Dr Tan
Old 11-04-2024, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
So troublesome. Can also go look for Dr Tan

Agreed. However the inital thought for me was just a merely 10 sec’s or less kind of thing. I’m not sure of what are the odds. Hence I’m looking for a cheaper options. As well as after explaining my situation to some of my fellow chiongster as well as doctor, they deem me as super low risk as I don’t chiong for the past 3 years. If really kena anything, I really suay until the max. (I did ask as well, what are the odds of getting STD from HJ from a massage parlour, The doctor told me that if I kena from HJ, It is the same chances of striking Lottery. I went to a quite famous massage joint with HJ that even couples or just female individuals would visit, not those kind of shady and purely accept guy kind of place, I did told the doctor the place, doctor know that joint.) Hence lowered my risk.

I agreed that all depends on luck and if the girl is STD positive, if not I would almost had 0 chances of getting anything. Moreover when she started, I immediately push her away and went to wash up.

Moral of my journey and story is actually to share a options to fellow brother that is looking for a cheaper test as well as cheaper consultation cost doctor. I understand that DSC appointment is a long waiting list, hence I cross the custom to look for cheaper options. As well as a wake up call to stay the fuck away even places like this. Yes, I might lose out all the fun. But I just unable to bring myself to bring harm to my family after further depth research on the STD. Especially now my CO is expecting. I really regretted. Nevertheless, I’m not 100% safe yet from STD and still praying that I would not be the ultra suay max one.

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 11-04-2024 at 04:33 AM.
Old 12-04-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Could this due to shaving or my recent encounter? (Some red spots & Pimple on my Right thigh, Happen roughly half a day later after I have shaved) Or STD symptoms related? Currently monitoring anything related to STD and required attention to see the doctor. Anyone able to advise?

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 12-04-2024 at 11:30 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1