The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
significant

Old 30-12-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Chinese tourists in BKK

Now that China has opened its borders, there's gonna be an influx of Chinese tourists in BKK, bet you C19 cases are gonna rise sharply in the coming weeks.

Anyone planned a trip there early next year and now starting to regret? I did. Now worried last minute they're gonna implement new measures like quarantine or worse, grounding of flights.
Old 30-12-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
Erickh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErickh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErickh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Now that China has opened its borders, there's gonna be an influx of Chinese tourists in BKK, bet you C19 cases are gonna rise sharply in the coming weeks.

Anyone planned a trip there early next year and now starting to regret? I did. Now worried last minute they're gonna implement new measures like quarantine or worse, grounding of flights.
Same here.. What to do.. Just Wear Mask lo
Old 30-12-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erickh View Post
I don't mind wearing mask, just scared the restrictions escalate to quarantine or flights cancelled.

Really hong kan.
Old 30-12-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
Erickh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErickh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErickh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I don't mind wearing mask, just scared the restrictions escalate to quarantine or flights cancelled.

Really hong kan.
That one no choice.. The Thai princess also in critical condition now.
Old 30-12-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iLuvSashimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think that's the least worrying thing. With influx of Chinese people and their money, everything is going to be inflated. ST/LT price confirm go up
Old 30-12-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erickh View Post
I'm due to return in Feb after new years. Masks are not working as everyone in China is wearing and it's still spreading. One reason is that no one is properly handling masks like fit, type, number of times used. So I really hope they enforce mandatory PCR testing before and after arrival.

I passed by the Czech club last week and they look like they are doing RAT tests still.

Anyways, let's see how it goes.
Old 30-12-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

China tourists are not going to be flocking anywhere over the next 2-3 months. Firstly, many of their passports have expired over the last 3 years. Need time to renew for many of them.

Secondly, it's actually not that simple to increase flights between cities. Airlines normally plan 6-9 months in advance. Air tickets are cheaper if you book months in advance right? This means the airline schedule is fixed for months. Many airlines reported they have no spare capacity for China now.

Airplanes need fuel to fly and airlines normally book them 1 year in advance. It will be a challenge to find fuel to run many flights to and from China now
Old 31-12-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
I'm due to return in Feb after new years. Masks are not working as everyone in China is wearing and it's still spreading. One reason is that no one is properly handling masks like fit, type, number of times used. So I really hope they enforce mandatory PCR testing before and after arrival.

I passed by the Czech club last week and they look like they are doing RAT tests still.

Anyways, let's see how it goes.
Chances of flights being grounded like 2020 would be almost zero I hope. Having to impose a few restrictions is understandable.
Old 01-01-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mrbananaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Chances of flights being grounded like 2020 would be almost zero I hope. Having to impose a few restrictions is understandable.
really spoil market they all
Old 01-01-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I don't think Chinese holiday travelers are going anywhere in large numbers soon until at least after Chinese New Year and end of Q1. Many people are sick now including relatives or family. They are also scared they cannot fly back to China if they kena CV-19 and have to quarantine for several days. The only ones who must travel are those who have business or education reasons.
Old 02-01-2023, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very worried now since i have booked my flight n hotel for cny week in bkk...

scarly restrictions all come back
Old 02-01-2023, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I don't think Chinese holiday travelers are going anywhere in large numbers soon until at least after Chinese New Year and end of Q1. Many people are sick now including relatives or family. They are also scared they cannot fly back to China if they kena CV-19 and have to quarantine for several days. The only ones who must travel are those who have business or education reasons.
I work in the travel industry...... on the contrary many PRCs are looking to travel out of PRC to get away from the Covid outbreak there. We have several enquiries from agents asking about medical treatment in Malaysia hospitals for their suspected covid travellers due to the difficulty in getting medical treatment in PRC as hospitals there are overwhelmed. These travellers dun mind paying extra as long as they can secure a bed in our hospitals.
My boss rather not do their business although the profit margin is damn attractive.
Old 02-01-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
69Cloud69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy69Cloud69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope they bring the money into the country but not their behaviour and problems.
Old 02-01-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
ThePussyHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThePussyHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I work in the travel industry...... on the contrary many PRCs are looking to travel out of PRC to get away from the Covid outbreak there. We have several enquiries from agents asking about medical treatment in Malaysia hospitals for their suspected covid travellers due to the difficulty in getting medical treatment in PRC as hospitals there are overwhelmed. These travellers dun mind paying extra as long as they can secure a bed in our hospitals.
My boss rather not do their business although the profit margin is damn attractive.
this is true. the chinese want to leave their country. the chinese in thailand dont want to leave the country and cause alot of problems. the rich go there spoil market. the recent time i went road blocks increase frequency taxi uncle say because chinese influx and alot come play drugs etc police step up for the purpose of hitting the chinese.

lax is lax but the chinese take things too far.
Old 02-01-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
pikapiakpika is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbananaman View Post
really spoil market they all
this is true...