The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential
All in one package?

Price not a factor. Looking for something like this in sequence:

1) more than an hour of massage
2) ml does a proper massage that is actually good and decent for 45 mins to an hour
3) no top up bs for funny groin massage to get GQ.
4) allow to touch the ML during mid to early massage of teasing
5) strong edging and teasing
6) GQ that offers blowjob and/or fj

Anyone know such a place please pm me. Not looking for home business type etc. Priority must be good massage and then gq that does everything. Basically looking for an all in one package to be serviced. Lazy to go ML then find chicken. So prefer to just do all at one time. Thank you.
Old 27-08-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
R4pt0r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All in one package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Price not a factor. Looking for something like this in sequence:

1) more than an hour of massage
2) ml does a proper massage that is actually good and decent for 45 mins to an hour
3) no top up bs for funny groin massage to get GQ.
4) allow to touch the ML during mid to early massage of teasing
5) strong edging and teasing
6) GQ that offers blowjob and/or fj

Anyone know such a place please pm me. Not looking for home business type etc. Priority must be good massage and then gq that does everything. Basically looking for an all in one package to be serviced. Lazy to go ML then find chicken. So prefer to just do all at one time. Thank you.
Not sharing with you, but there are so many ML that hit your criteria scattered throughout SG, all you have to do is to find them.
Old 27-08-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Actually in this forum you can easily find them in the threads. A lot of FR around for you to read and choose what you like.

Not many spas or MP offer BJ/FJ in your first visit.
Though maybe you have to settle for those late 30s / 40s milf who would do those.
Old 27-08-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Got me laughing early in the morning! 🤣🤣🤣👍
Old 27-08-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 20
Desert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant future

Price not a factor? 5000 dollars one hour all services included. Can?
Old 27-08-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If price not a factor then what yr problem ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 27-08-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Rabbits View Post
Price not a factor? 5000 dollars one hour all services included. Can?
with $5,000, can outcall 5 ML 5 FL all in one go.
Old 27-08-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4pt0r View Post
Not sharing with you, but there are so many ML that hit your criteria scattered throughout SG, all you have to do is to find them.
Many places give piano massage.
Not all places allow penetration
Old 27-08-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

I always recommend my first timer friends who is willing to spend.

Massage go proper one. Like healing touch n etc.... pure massage. Experience n skillful therapist.

Then go find pure BJ or FL ones for release. Which they are expert at just giving sexual serivce.

One stop shop Spa or TCM hardly can get best of both world.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1