The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-01-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loki12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Will be in bkk from 24th to 28th. Do pm me if bros want drinking and party together.
Most likely going g clubs
Old 07-01-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Here. It was shared by a bro before.

I've tried Noey at Happy BKK, she's very good, otherwise I may wanna try Lemon but she's not available at that time. I saw Jasmine and a few other girls but didn't pick them. I like this place too, because it seems the sound proof is very bad, so I'm hearing girls moaning all around haha.
I can confirm the bad sound proofing i enjoyed the moaning next door when I was there. I was with Minny and she had a good laugh about it too. ,😂
Old 07-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Overt moaning

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman11 View Post
I can confirm the bad sound proofing i enjoyed the moaning next door when I was there. I was with Minny and she had a good laugh about it too.
Funny but I get more turned on by moaning from another room than by moaning from the girl I'm with!
Old 07-01-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I can confirm the bad sound proofing i enjoyed the moaning next door when I was there. I was with Minny and she had a good laugh about it too. ,😂
Happy Bkk? Good or not the girls
Old 07-01-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Very enjoyable . Or u can treat it as a competition. But when u find that u can't make the girl right in front of u moan as much, u may feel a bit losing out ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Funny but I get more turned on by moaning from another room than by moaning from the girl I'm with!
Maybe because it's louder? Or you got a quiet girl.
Old 07-01-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
I think good, though I tried only 1 time. I think the feedback is not bad from other bros too. I'm gonna go there again, I got another trip soon .
Old 07-01-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
my last trip to terra like hunting ground lol. all the guys aiming
Wah sianz so many humsup lo ah?
Old 07-01-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
littlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wah sianz so many humsup lo ah?
but also alot of prey
Old 07-01-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
QuasiCitrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Well the sex game is complicated and so is feelings. What makes you truely think a thai gf dont have multiple sex partners or ons before. Its not uncommon for thai or any ladies to allow you without caps when they fancy you even for 1 night.
you are right. anyway my idea of it is at least gf / wife only, lower chances. not that my idea is full proof, my idea is just to lower the chances. as i love the feeling of raw sex , but also want to minimise chances so only gf / wife lor at least can experience raw
Old 07-01-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Re: Overt moaning

Quote:
I got the room at the furthest end from the staircase. If you don't enjoy the moaning from next door, you can be distracted by the motorcycle sound from the main road. I guess that room face the main road.
Old 07-01-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Service wise was good but you might expect the girl to be of different skin tone. I booked Minny but was way too tan compared to her photo. But good service and reasonable price is all that matters 😉 will be back to try Noey on my next trip to BKK.
Old 08-01-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tulip

Quote:
The most intense sexual experience I've ever had was at Tulip. Don't remember how it started but the MILF proceeded to do it raw. She got above me cg style and lowered herself on my small head. She kept going up and down on just the tip, producing an acute sensation that drove me crazy. That sensation could only be felt if it was bare. It was only much later that I realized that it wasn't her special technique. She was just gradually expanding her opening so she could get the whole thing in.

The high that I left the shop with lasted several days. The next time I went for a massage, I had so much power that I could've gone another round.

The owner of Tulip came from a certain Isan province, so most of her girls came from that province. She would also get the occasional super fresh SYT, especially at her sister shop Snow White. She ended up marrying a Sinkie so I think finances weren't a problem.

Contrary to the above observation, Tulip, as well as Angel, is beloved by the Japanese, who frequent the shop for its superior service at a reasonable price.
Wah, Tulip. heard the lady's looks cmi. Have anyone been there lately?
Old 08-01-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Day1 - message a thermae girl contact and come to my room FJ. Very wet pussy and good FJ

Day2 - Went to Daisy Dream.. service is good , room is clean and new. Night time meet a FB friend dinner.. she wear too sexy i abit shy on the restaurant lol.. later went went to RCA drink , then back hotel FJ and stay till morning.. freebee.

Day3- Meet another FB friend and dinner waterside. She bring one of her friend that also cute.. Later on heading to spaceplus but full.. so heading to onxy.. Saw a mymmar gang keep trying to pull girl to their VIP table.. but girl dont stay long tine on their table. Later on her friend back condo first and Me and the girl start the action 5555...

Day4 - went to soi cowboy have drink.. then heading to thermae.. no spot any i like.. probably many back hometown for new year.. then go to nana have drink.. End up back to bacarra bar fine one chio one.. new price has gone 1k + 4k short time.. Later on heading to supper with her.

Day5- Heading for phrom pong area masaage service just ok, normal SOP.. Night time heading to spaceplus with a girl.. Had to open VIP to get table.. otherwise all full. later on bring back hotel action

Day6- Tried heading phrom pong massage again.. did not see any girl i like. dinner with day5 girl and stay with me overnight

Day7 - heading to phrom pong massage. Saw one very cute and big boob sit outside of a shop call RSK.. so picked her. Night time heading Thermae, picked one big boob and cute.. Later on went supper together..

Last edited by rahkshi007; 09-01-2023 at 09:10 AM.
Old 08-01-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlenathanboy View Post
but also alot of prey
Pray you don't get deceived by ladyboys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil99 View Post
Wah, Tulip. heard the lady's looks cmi. Have anyone been there lately?
Since donkey years ago Tulip is mostly popular with farangs or those who don't care about looks.
The selling point is good bonk service.

By the way any bros in Bangkok this month can PM me for la kopi at Ratchada.

I have only 1 big regret in my life.
Close to 20 years ago I should have bought one condo near Huai Khwang junction!
Old 08-01-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
By the way any bros in Bangkok this month can PM me for la kopi at Ratchada.
Which dates you be around, might able to meet you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1