The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-06-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
scrub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Does bkk still have soap massage?
Old 02-06-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Went to scout yesterday.

Poseidon - closed
Emmaneulle - open
Duck massage - new place near Emmaneulle and merci open
Maria - open
Colonze - open
Old 02-06-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
scrub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks for the updates.
Old 02-06-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
Went to scout yesterday.

Poseidon - closed
Emmaneulle - open
Maria - open
Colonze - open
Thanks for update bro!
Old 02-06-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
NatNap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee85 View Post
50% are FLs 50% are non FLs. Managed to kio 1 non FL who look like Angelababy.
how to know if they are FL or not?
Old 02-06-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
My experience to bkk (for those keen on latest rates. Dont flame me if not good at writing)
Date: 29/5 - 31/5

29/5: went cowboy baccara to see dancers. All in bikinis. Enquire about rates got the following quotes; barfine 600baht. ST: 3000 baht LT: 5000-6000 baht. Decided to forgo and went to Ruamchitt cafe to see. Rates about 2000 - 3000 baht for ST. No need to give barfine. Ended up at Hillary pub at Sukumvit Soi 11 for liveband music and head home.

30/5: Went to Bobo but need to do ART at entrance but must told to open bottle if not cannot go in. Ended up at club Sugar paid 300 baht entrance fee n got a free drink and club till 2am. Atmosphere is good with nice R&B music and good mixture of both genders. 50% are FLs 50% are non FLs. Managed to kio 1 non FL who look like Angelababy.

Bro. I have always stayed near Sugar for my bkk trip but never ever went in. Always travel solo. May I ask how operations in Sugar? Is it for customers to fish out FLs? And quality of girls? What nationalities of FLs? Thanks 👍
Old 02-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3019 / Power: 14
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute

anyone has reviews about club gotham, vision or babyface ? like crowd wise whether have FLs ?
Old 02-06-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Bro. I have always stayed near Sugar for my bkk trip but never ever went in. Always travel solo. May I ask how operations in Sugar? Is it for customers to fish out FLs? And quality of girls? What nationalities of FLs? Thanks 👍
Didn't know Sugar is open. When Insanity, Levels and Sugar were open during pre-Covid, the FLs will patronise these places looking for customers. Levels would have the more exotic FLs operating there. I would think if Sugar is open, majority of the FLs would flock there looking for customers.

Not too difficult to spot them, as they will be hunting either alone or with a friend. They will be looking for customers, so just make eye contact to show you are interested and see if they seem interested too. If you are really a noob and clueless, tip the server and ask to intro Fls to you. The servers would know who are there working.

Quote:
Ended up at club Sugar paid 300 baht entrance fee n got a free drink and club till 2am. Atmosphere is good with nice R&B music and good mixture of both genders. 50% are FLs 50% are non FLs. Managed to kio 1 non FL who look like Angelababy.
Good to know you found someone that look like Angelababy. That area is known to have many ladyboys going to these clubs, and if there is someone looking like Angelababy and not partying with a group of female friends, i would be sceptical that she is not a LB. That's my experience in Soi 11 clubs anyway and maybe you were indeed lucky to find an Angelababy lookalike.
Old 02-06-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
Went to scout yesterday.

Poseidon - closed
Emmaneulle - open
Maria - open
Colonze - open
Able to share if there were many ladies working when you visited? It would be helpful to bros here if you managed to inquire the prices.
Old 02-06-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
anyone has reviews about club gotham, vision or babyface ? like crowd wise whether have FLs ?
Gotham - Mainly after party place as it closes around 2-3am dependent on the police scenario. The crowd is generally girls mixed with guys. I suspect there are FL but the place isnt that big. Closes 2-3am

Vision - A club near many G Clubs and PR places. So there would be some FLs. This is the former Dollar. The crowd is not very full here though. - Closes 1-2am

Babyface - Its gone downhill since the opening of Top1 and Spaceplus. Its very easy to get table and the place is not full. The crowd is mainly tourists and havent seen much FL here. - Closes 12am

Additional places
Spaceplus - The hottest club in town lately and full of tourists and thais. Table is 16k Min spend and its mainly sofa based tables. FLs do exist but its very hard to pick out due to the large setting. The crowds are mainly chinese who hire girls to party with them. Closes 1am

Top1 - Chinese concept club and now recently removed many sofa settings. Now many standing tables. Here definetly has FLs. Closes 12am.

Final Walk - Never been
Space Monkey - Never been
Old 02-06-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i have a understanding what is the difference in hours for both ST and LT? The last time i went to bacarra different girls tell me different thing. 1 told me ST is 1 hour another one told me 2. Same for LT, 1 told me overnight till morning and one told me 4 hours
Old 02-06-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Gotham - Mainly after party place as it closes around 2-3am dependent on the police scenario. The crowd is generally girls mixed with guys. I suspect there are FL but the place isnt that big. Closes 2-3am

Vision - A club near many G Clubs and PR places. So there would be some FLs. This is the former Dollar. The crowd is not very full here though. - Closes 1-2am

Babyface - Its gone downhill since the opening of Top1 and Spaceplus. Its very easy to get table and the place is not full. The crowd is mainly tourists and havent seen much FL here. - Closes 12am

Additional places
Spaceplus - The hottest club in town lately and full of tourists and thais. Table is 16k Min spend and its mainly sofa based tables. FLs do exist but its very hard to pick out due to the large setting. The crowds are mainly chinese who hire girls to party with them. Closes 1am

Top1 - Chinese concept club and now recently removed many sofa settings. Now many standing tables. Here definetly has FLs. Closes 12am.

Final Walk - Never been
Space Monkey - Never been
Bangkok is slowly starting to open up again

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 02-06-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Able to share if there were many ladies working when you visited? It would be helpful to bros here if you managed to inquire the prices.
duck - 3 ladies, about 3k to 6k

emmanuelle - 10 ladies, about 3k to 7k

Maria - 30 ladies, about 6k to 13k

Colonze - 30 ladies, about 3k to 10k, they will do ART before letting you in
Old 03-06-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
bumblebee85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Didn't know Sugar is open. When Insanity, Levels and Sugar were open during pre-Covid, the FLs will patronise these places looking for customers. Levels would have the more exotic FLs operating there. I would think if Sugar is open, majority of the FLs would flock there looking for customers.

Not too difficult to spot them, as they will be hunting either alone or with a friend. They will be looking for customers, so just make eye contact to show you are interested and see if they seem interested too. If you are really a noob and clueless, tip the server and ask to intro Fls to you. The servers would know who are there working.

Good to know you found someone that look like Angelababy. That area is known to have many ladyboys going to these clubs, and if there is someone looking like Angelababy and not partying with a group of female friends, i would be sceptical that she is not a LB. That's my experience in Soi 11 clubs anyway and maybe you were indeed lucky to find an Angelababy lookalike.
Thanks bro for highlighting. My angelababy lookalike is a 100% lady. She went with her sister though but her sister mia in between. That night I went, I am quite sure I didnt spot any lbs as I m quite sober. The bar stand is quite a good location to make eye contact n spot for cais.The atmosphere is really good I would say. Got mixture of gender. Tourists who were there are usually the arabs, caucasians and asians like koreans etc.
Old 03-06-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
bumblebee85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatNap View Post
how to know if they are FL or not?
Usually they will approach u and ask u if u want to dabao them. For my case, mine keep partying until lights out n we went for korean bbq n dabao back to my room liao she didnt ask me for $$. I was quite heng. But I need to go down to 7 11 buy helmet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1