The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Susanneyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Outcall recommendations

Any bros got recommendation for outcall? Heading KL next week
Old 27-06-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
bb8bliiitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Outcall recommendations

i’m also interested. Pls share bros!
Old 28-06-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!

I travel to KL for work quite regularly, for outcalls your number 1 choice is definitely Sean. Pre covid he is my number 1 choice, the tantric massage that his girls offer - solid, sometimes I would even go all the way to say it’s better than sex , I guess it’s the foreplay involved before release.

Recently, I tried another lady not from Sean stable.
Looks: 7/10 - MILF looking but wouldn’t reject
Started off the session with a massage, this is where she shines. She cracks my joints and made me feel so relaxed that I actually napped during the 1H she spent proper massage. I was awoken as she started to massage my inner thighs and then stripped to reveal those b cuppers and ready for B2B, the way she slides through my body with light pecks on my cheeks as she moves up then she slowly ask me to turn around, I was staying at the Grand Hyatt- so I remembered looking at the twin towers, and her twin towers as she was slowly going up and down me and her hand having a soft grip on my 2IC and slowly moving up and down- there was no rush and it was like she was making sure I was having a good time, each time she felt I had the urge, she slowed down- and it was such an amazing feeling - after sliding me up and down she Finished me off in a 69 HJ position and I never released so much in a long time. Definitely for MILF lovers and recommended to try!

I paid RM500 for 2H, and would love to back to try her service again! Happy to exchange contacts with bros who frequent KL as well!
Old 28-06-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
5haringan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
I travel to KL for work quite regularly, for outcalls your number 1 choice is definitely Sean. Pre covid he is my number 1 choice, the tantric massage that his girls offer - solid, sometimes I would even go all the way to say it’s better than sex , I guess it’s the foreplay involved before release.

Started off the session with a massage, this is where she shines. She cracks my joints and made me feel so relaxed that I actually napped during the 1H she spent proper massage. I was awoken as she started to massage my inner thighs and then stripped to reveal those b cuppers and ready for B2B, the way she slides through my body with light pecks on my cheeks as she moves up then she slowly ask me to turn around, I was staying at the Grand Hyatt- so I remembered looking at the twin towers, and her twin towers as she was slowly going up and down me and her hand having a soft grip on my 2IC and slowly moving up and down- there was no rush and it was like she was making sure I was having a good time, each time she felt I had the urge, she slowed down- and it was such an amazing feeling - after sliding me up and down she Finished me off in a 69 HJ position and I never released so much in a long time. Definitely for MILF lovers and recommended to try!

I paid RM500 for 2H, and would love to back to try her service again! Happy to exchange contacts with bros who frequent KL as well!
Bro, i am going to KL tmr. Pls share me Sean's Tantric massage contact.

What service package do the girls offer, and how much the dmg.

Prefer outcall if possible but if have to visit their shop also ok.
Old 29-06-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

zodiaclord31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share contact with me too. Thanks
Old 02-07-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster (M)

sai08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro please share also interested thank you
Old 04-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
piercemurray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 04-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
piercemurray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Old 04-07-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
skywalker23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro please share also interested thank you
Old 04-07-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1828 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

If want outcall with Outer Mongolia girls and even Ukrainian, can find mygirl141, but expensive, one thousand six hundred ringgit
Old 05-07-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
astrayred is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Please share Sean's contact too, thanks!
Old 05-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

lalaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share sean contact pls? thanks
Old 09-07-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

toyovolvo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro, I am in KL now. Need Help... Can share me Sean contact? 🙏🙏
Old 10-07-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

keithr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Please share the contact. Thank you
Old 12-07-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
CheongKor is Cool - loads of Potential

Please pm Sean contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1