The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!
Re: FL at Tiong Bahru

Avoid ZION road branch... went there yesterday after looking at impmm3 website at KE KE and KE LE.. and asked for KE KE

went into the shop, first thing they ask is pay $150 upfront..

waited 15 mins and came an auntie that is 100% different from the pic.
Said i want to change to KE LE.. another auntie came in, 100% different from pic again..

want to opt out but already paid.. she did the job in less than 10 mins.. very very very bad experience..

when i was there, can also hear another bro outside the room shouting and arguing with one of the lady, almost want to report police..

omg, my first and last time there.
Old 21-11-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fluryzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by y1ngc7 View Post
I visited the one girl advertised on momo, paid 150 and the girl was looked like pork chop... because wearing loose shirt... lol
and service very rushed.
Zion road one has too many girls, try to avoid if possible.

please dont waste your time on that website, they hide the poor rating reviews.

i have some lobang for you if you're interested, but its on spa.
Hey bro can share contact also
Old 22-11-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident View Post
Avoid ZION road branch... went there yesterday after looking at impmm3 website at KE KE and KE LE.. and asked for KE KE

went into the shop, first thing they ask is pay $150 upfront..

waited 15 mins and came an auntie that is 100% different from the pic.
Said i want to change to KE LE.. another auntie came in, 100% different from pic again..

want to opt out but already paid.. she did the job in less than 10 mins.. very very very bad experience..

when i was there, can also hear another bro outside the room shouting and arguing with one of the lady, almost want to report police..

omg, my first and last time there.
Sad to hear so many bros got scammed by these fking chinese PRC aunties... AVOID IMPMM /SGMOMO online adverts at all cost!!
Old 08-12-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Noobiob is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone tried girls from beautycastle?
do the girls look like their website pictures?
Old 30-12-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
darkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to zion after a find on beautycastle. Same experience as other bros here. 100% diff girl claimed to be the one on website. Luckily I had not paid upfront. So they asked me to wait in the room and sent another old lady. Said I think I'll just leave. Then they sent a younger girl who was better but thw service was very rush and honestly I had no intention to stay longer based on the experience.
Old 03-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 19
sgshiok is one of the Best!sgshiok is one of the Best!sgshiok is one of the Best!

Anything Zion Rd avoid at all costs. I was scammed also. The photos look good but the girls are FAR FAR from good. Fake shit shop.
Old 17-01-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Zion Gals, Avoid at all costs
Old 18-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

I just cancelled my booking with Vivi (sgmomo) because the address given to me was xx Zion Road and recalled people posting bad experiences. Same shop?
Old 19-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
I just cancelled my booking with Vivi (sgmomo) because the address given to me was xx Zion Road and recalled people posting bad experiences. Same shop?
Usually they will put Orchard or River Valley.
All belong to the place Zion Area. Keep the mommy in the pocket and eat the famous Char Kuai Tiao better.

But if you want, can try. The pictures look nice right.
Hahahah
Old 19-01-2021, 01:10 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Prince Devitt +45
Old 19-01-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Prince Devitt +45
Not him up you +45 meh for saving his money?

Why not up my points since I am also a devil advocate of going there?

Hahahah
Old 20-01-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

They xan change address, pic most all fake ,locanto is one of them ,don be surprise short fat auntie appear, go back diy better ,don waste money
Old 27-01-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

4x Zion Rd.
We talking about this?
SgMoMo classified their ads as Photo Verified.

TMD, I kanna scammed by SgMoMo before sometime back (the Jurong FL incident), don’t tell me they are back at their old ways?
Old 29-01-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 4
Huaifeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuaifeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobiob View Post
anyone tried girls from beautycastle?
do the girls look like their website pictures?
I tried a few previously and some are slightly off like 10-15% off the pix. Only 1-2 that I encountered cmi.
Old 29-01-2021, 02:23 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Not him up you +45 meh for saving his money?

Why not up my points since I am also a devil advocate of going there?

Hahahah
System said already upped you before ma
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1