The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
SytSeeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: For bros who like to live dangerously

Why I post my experience people zap me? Never say what offended them also o.0
Old 11-02-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SytSeeker View Post
Why I post my experience people zap me? Never say what offended them also o.0
nvm, I up you. please share contact & damage. TQ
Old 12-02-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
willyabyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SytSeeker View Post
So, to start off, I was only looking for the normal 50+50 kind of thing, but turns out this place has a lot to offer. Location is in the vicinity of Yishun. Walked in, sitting at counter was a mid forties looking lady with average looks. The MLs all wearing nylon leggings, so if got roaming would be more fun compared to those places with jeans. Asked around a bit on who was available, all not really my type. But small head was keen so I just picked the youngest/prettiest one (imo).
Bro can share contact or place??
Old 13-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lorhmaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel that for those Bros who wants to Pua stunt trying to die early like me, ya'll just try FLs. I have Rawed about 8 girls in the past year and I notice if you manage to convince them, they'll be friendlier on the next visit and will even text you first
Old 13-02-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
yamazaki99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact thanks
Old 14-02-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 18
babyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud of

Next time bring your own CD. These MLs buay zee dong one.
Old 20-02-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post
You still got less than 72 hours to take HIV Pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP). Depends whether you want to gamble anot.
Very expensive bonk
Old 20-02-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Thanks for the story telling sytlover
Have you gone for a eye checkup lately?
Old 21-03-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
willyabyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Blk 107 Jalan Bukit Merah 01-1800 s160106

Anyone tried this before? Found on michat
Old 16-03-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
janfeb222222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can chare ctc and location too? TIA
Old 16-03-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by janfeb222222 View Post
Hi bro, can chare ctc and location too? TIA
Why u go dig a 1 yr old post? lol
Old 18-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Why u go dig a 1 yr old post? lol
Maybe caused by covid fatigue
Old 19-03-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute

hope TS is all good. one year liao. should be all clear or detected w std already.
Old 19-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lol, wasted my dinner time to read this one year old post...

Once upon a time in Telok Banglah road, the spa was located in secluded area, after the deed done, the ML was horny again and let me play before times up, she lying on the bed while i was kissing her whole body, she was so high and forgot i dont wear CD anymore, was ready to enter but my big brain took over the control, luckily times up and she was in hurry due to next appointment.

Although i felt a bit regretted due to unable to raw when i had the chance, I lives a healthy life until today, just cheong safely everyone, CD is your best friends
Old 20-03-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
guzik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguzik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think i know which ts referring to but i could be wrong since its one year old post. By the way i stay yishun and i did encounter this ml thru michat that she claims shes local but during massage she told me that shes born malaysian and grow up since young here and became singaporean.That place is not at yishun but nearby sembawang there.

My experience 2 months ago,so went to the place enter thru back door.. her massage normal only, so to cut it short the gq indeed she charge high..she list down her price $100 for hj no touch , $120 for take off top and $150 for fj and she even whisper to me 200 to fuck raw and $250 for creampie. And why so expensive? its because she keep saying shes local so local must support local. KNNCB..
She pester me to take creampie but hell no and luckily im prepared and show in my wallet to her that i only have @120 even thou my sling bag have money which i set aside. Its a tense session which i had to get up from bed and show her my wallet inside.

She dont want to give in and stands with her price but im also stubborn not to give in even which i still want fj with cd of course if nt i just tell her i will get ready and go off. So what i did last chance i try to give her my reason which reverse psycho and tell her nicely why u want to charge so high just becasue you are local, dont you realise that if you charge so high, how many bros wanna support you? You wont get any customer to come again rather than instead she lower down at least she may got her regular to come and sustain the income. At last she dont want to waste time and agree $120.We settle the score with my feeling abit angry inside and ramp her untill release.While im getting ready to shower and paid her she still try tell me next time bring more cash and come support her to try raw.

Overall no way im gonna return. Face nt so pretty 7/10. Place near camp and that place already old and rundown so bros dont ask me for contact or share,i gave hint ald and if you still want to try thats yr pasal. Pls use yr brain if you intend raw and throw yr money on that kinna place really nt worth it,,i delete her contact ald and im sorry if some bros nt happy if i sabo this joint which could be their fav joint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1