The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: For bros who like to live dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by SytSeeker View Post
So, to start off, I was only looking for the normal 50+50 kind of thing, but turns out this place has a lot to offer. Location is in the vicinity of Yishun. Walked in, sitting at counter was a mid forties looking lady with average looks. The MLs all wearing nylon leggings, so if got roaming would be more fun compared to those places with jeans. Asked around a bit on who was available, all not really my type. But small head was keen so I just picked the youngest/prettiest one (imo).

Start procedure the same, go in, take off clothes, ask you to wear disposables. Mentioned that they felt uncomfortable, ML immediately help to take off. With this my hope rise, but the massage was clean, no teasing. Massage itself was not bad, got strength and she will adjust, checking with you to make sure okay. For about 40 min massage then she ask you to turn around, ask the GQ.

Her first pricing very high, just for HJ/BoobJ. I a bit shocked, say that price can do FJ already. She replied with an even higher number for it, then I tried to nego. Hard to nego downwards, but after 5 min or so agreed. She went over to the door turn off lights and take off clothes, then climbed on top. She took my friend and started rubbing it against herself, I thought wah this is new, usually cap first then start.

While I lie there I roam and wait for the cap to go on before the fun begins, then suddenly she just put it all in. I totally got a shock, not prepared at all. If I knew she was thinking of that I would have asked for a cap first, but in already so too late. Well what to do, dangerous fun times now start lorh. Quite tight and eager, she ride till I finished all inside her.

TL;DR: ML surprises me with raw fun.
Oh fuck bro, RAW Means WAR. At this time, while everyone is getting tested for Wuhan, you worry about Aids, and Wuhan lol
Old 06-02-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Oh fuck bro, RAW Means WAR. At this time, while everyone is getting tested for Wuhan, you worry about Aids, and Wuhan lol
This cracked me up hahaha.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are scaring the hell out of him Your nick is SYTseeker and yet got sabo by an average-looking Milf ML.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 06-02-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wasabi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the ML did to all the customer, easily 1 month minimum 30 different pax.. this is so high risk.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

So..... Should we live dangerously like you?
Old 07-02-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10751 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quickly go buy Toto! Nearby got Toto booth. Maybe can win $12million!
Old 07-02-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

HI BRO CAN SHARE TY
Old 07-02-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SytSeeker View Post
Too late alr, was actually a few days ago. Wish I knew this earlier. Now just wait for incubation period then go do test
She should have pay you instead since she DID you RAW!!!
Old 08-02-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 15
hohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond repute

If 1 day she raw 3 customer a month easily 90 raw. Full of other bro’s cum.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoguy View Post
If 1 day she raw 3 customer a month easily 90 raw. Full of other bro’s cum.
End up cum virus take over coronavirus...
Old 09-02-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Ts must be very yandao.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of
Hi bro.. pls share! Thanks
Old 09-02-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 9
DansonLau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDansonLau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls share; I stay nearby at Canberra station area.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't ask for ctc leh bros, control your little brother so you can chiong forever. STDs not a joke and you shouldn't raw any ML unless you already have been a regular for long time and she is willing to forego FJ for a long period to get tested negative. That takes a lot of rapport and her actually being into you, you are better off trying to sian clean MP MLs for paid benefits outside work hours.

I alr dropped you a PM, wish you all the best. It might have felt like heaven but you might actually just go to heaven, condom is your best friend unless you want your chiong life to end. Good luck bro.
Old 09-02-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pika0001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, please share contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1