The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
SytSeeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation For bros who like to live dangerously

So, to start off, I was only looking for the normal 50+50 kind of thing, but turns out this place has a lot to offer. Location is in the vicinity of Yishun. Walked in, sitting at counter was a mid forties looking lady with average looks. The MLs all wearing nylon leggings, so if got roaming would be more fun compared to those places with jeans. Asked around a bit on who was available, all not really my type. But small head was keen so I just picked the youngest/prettiest one (imo).

Start procedure the same, go in, take off clothes, ask you to wear disposables. Mentioned that they felt uncomfortable, ML immediately help to take off. With this my hope rise, but the massage was clean, no teasing. Massage itself was not bad, got strength and she will adjust, checking with you to make sure okay. For about 40 min massage then she ask you to turn around, ask the GQ.

Her first pricing very high, just for HJ/BoobJ. I a bit shocked, say that price can do FJ already. She replied with an even higher number for it, then I tried to nego. Hard to nego downwards, but after 5 min or so agreed. She went over to the door turn off lights and take off clothes, then climbed on top. She took my friend and started rubbing it against herself, I thought wah this is new, usually cap first then start.

While I lie there I roam and wait for the cap to go on before the fun begins, then suddenly she just put it all in. I totally got a shock, not prepared at all. If I knew she was thinking of that I would have asked for a cap first, but in already so too late. Well what to do, dangerous fun times now start lorh. Quite tight and eager, she ride till I finished all inside her.

TL;DR: ML surprises me with raw fun.
Old 05-02-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
spakers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: For bros who like to live dangerously

Congrats on STDs
Old 05-02-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

You still got less than 72 hours to take HIV Pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP). Depends whether you want to gamble anot.

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 05-02-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post
You still got less than 72 hours to take HIV Pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP). Depends whether you want to gamble anot.
Post exposure better..
Old 05-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
massageLurver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

😱😥

can share? Need to prepare for stunts
Old 05-02-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Can share bro? I stay yishun, so i know where to avoid it.
Kamsia
Old 05-02-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post

Too late alr, was actually a few days ago. Wish I knew this earlier. Now just wait for incubation period then go do test
Old 05-02-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northpoint View Post
Can share bro? I stay yishun, so i know where to avoid it.
Kamsia
It's not in Yishun itself, just close by.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the story telling sytlover
Old 05-02-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
coup23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share location bro
Old 05-02-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm details please! Cap I can bring
Old 05-02-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 6
Pblock006 is one of the Best!Pblock006 is one of the Best!Pblock006 is one of the Best!

Whoa! Bro. Go get yourself tested. And pray... to like all the gods at once... and even some obsolete gods too.
Old 05-02-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
7ara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can share the location?
Old 06-02-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Live dangerously by going raw with a working ladies. For a short moment of fun, you might end up getting STD,worse still if is a HIV... than your life will turn up side down.. if you're still young, better chiong safely.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Live dangerously by going raw with a working ladies. For a short moment of fun, you might end up getting STD,worse still if is a HIV... than your life will turn up side down.. if you're still young, better chiong safely.
Information for those who want to live dangerously, f-ing raw with high risk ladies

https://elyonclinic.com.sg/stdhiv/hiv-pep/

HIV Post Exposure Prophylaxis (HIV PEP)
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) is a 4-week long course of taking antiretroviral medicines (ARV) as a form of HIV prevention after a potential, risky exposure to HIV. It does not substitute HIV prevention methods, and should only be used as an emergency HIV treatment. Ideally, it should be initiated within 72 hours of exposure to prevent one from becoming infected.

HIV PEP Cost at our Clinic

Our HIV PEP drug cost (complete drug regimen for 1 month duration) starts from $1856.

HIV PEP consultation starts from $60.

A baseline rapid HIV test costs $50. Other baseline tests depend on your medical history. A basic package testing for liver function, kidney function, full blood count, ESR, cholesterol, glucose level, electrolytes, hs-CRP, calcium, phosphate, uric acid level, and UFEME costs only $78.

Total bill is around $2000 only for HIV PEP medications, rapid HIV testing, full baseline tests, and a detailed consultation and assessment.

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1