The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Should i confess?

Sorry but this is not sex-related. So i have been secretly liking my this ex-poly classmate for quite some time already but i dont have the courage to confess to her. Im afraid that if i confess and rejects, things will get akward and our friendship will not be the same again. What should i do
Old 15-02-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
HelloAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Should i confess?

Maybe she also secretly like you too? Just tell her how you feel and see how it goes. No venture no gain right? Good luck!
Old 15-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Sn0wW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just like 4D and toto... got buy got chance., no buy no chance at all.

You don't confess no chance at all, you confess still got chance
Old 15-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wW View Post
Just like 4D and toto... got buy got chance., no buy no chance at all.

You don't confess no chance at all, you confess still got chance
cannot like that say la. IF confess, there is 50-50 chance of getting tgt, either she likes u or she dont like u. But buy 4d different case ma, u must buy le then see if got tio. Got tio the chance is 1 out of 10000 which is 0.001% leh. not like 50-50 .
Old 15-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yup i do know about the never try never know thing. The thing is, our group of friends still meet up once in awhile and i scared that if she rejects me, it could get so awkward in the future
Old 15-02-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If you confess, it will be yes or no. If the answer is no, there are many girls out there and you will soon move on. If you want to say, just be very clear and direct. XXX, may we be more than friends? I will like to know you better. If your friends tease you after you get rejected, just take it as a man. Afterall, your admiration for her is real and nothing to be ashamed of.

If you never express your intention, you will live with a question mark for the rest of your life. Just live life with no regrets. YOLO.
Old 15-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
Sorry but this is not sex-related. So i have been secretly liking my this ex-poly classmate for quite some time already but i dont have the courage to confess to her. Im afraid that if i confess and rejects, things will get akward and our friendship will not be the same again. What should i do
Bro, take the test water approach if you are afraid things will turn sour.. organise a gathering at some pub ... have a couple of drinks with her and friends.. pretend you are abit high and sound her out.

if she is still single .. ask her why is she not attached .. tell her she is a wonderful girl and you want to want to take care of her.. see her response..if she is happy and response with interest then take it further by asking her out separately & confess that you were serious.

If she do not response the way you want then just pretend that you were uttering rubbish after a drink.. At least you know where things are with her before decide if you should confess to her and wont embarrass yourself..

* I confessed to my best friend decade ago... ended up with a very painful heartbreak & damn awkward when i meet her at gatherings .. sometimes its good to "test water" before jumping into the pool so you wont get a shock
just my 2cent worth.. All the best
Old 15-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If you confess, it will be yes or no. If the answer is no, there are many girls out there.....
If you never express your intention, you will live with a question mark for the rest of your life. Just live life with no regrets. YOLO.
Very well said, fully agreed with you.
Old 15-02-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

actually looking back at my life.. i would say there's no harm saying u like somebody.. its not like you're gonna break something permanently.

at most is she will tell her close friends that u like her..but so what... u do like her right..?

especially since u said she's your ex poly mate, means u know her and she knows u a fair bit right..? try and get close, chat up on whatsapp or line..when comfortable when let her know lo.

all the best man..keep us posted..
Old 15-02-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TaylorMade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffy View Post
cannot like that say la. IF confess, there is 50-50 chance of getting tgt, either she likes u or she dont like u. But buy 4d different case ma, u must buy le then see if got tio. Got tio the chance is 1 out of 10000 which is 0.001% leh. not like 50-50 .
No le... Mark Lee said buy 4d also 50-50.. Either tio or bo tio
Old 15-02-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 16
secretvalentine is a splendid one to beholdsecretvalentine is a splendid one to beholdsecretvalentine is a splendid one to beholdsecretvalentine is a splendid one to beholdsecretvalentine is a splendid one to beholdsecretvalentine is a splendid one to beholdsecretvalentine is a splendid one to behold

nothing ventured nothing gained , better to get it out and get a reply.. either way you'd be moving on from whatever stage you are at now
Old 15-02-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Evelynnnnnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends if she's cold to you or comfortable around you. Which one is it?
Old 15-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the replies. My relationship with her now is just like normal friends, neither cold nor too comfortable i think. Maybe i will ask her out for movies or something though its quite obvious to confessing lol
Old 15-02-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
Thanks for all the replies. My relationship with her now is just like normal friends, neither cold nor too comfortable i think. Maybe i will ask her out for movies or something though its quite obvious to confessing lol
yes and if she agrees.. you got chance liao..remember take it slow and steady.. no need to rush things also..best if u give her time and space and when/if she reciprocates, then you can be quite happy that she might find u attractive also..
Old 16-02-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 9
OnePunchMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOnePunchMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

why not? .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1