The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 06-08-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Kidding lah you.. I not you leh, Formosa is almost like your house kitchen Liao. This is a last minute trip. Actually no, trip decided last Saturday, but only tried booking hotel room 2 days back and it's all full. But, managed to get a good price for Goodway Hotel with breakfast inclusive via Agoda.
Hehehe..I know it will be full today,like it always does during most weekends. Its a super ultra long weekend this weekend till Aug 9th which is another public holiday in Sillypore. So I am expecting a super ultra crowd Batam from today onward.

Maybe someone you knew (or seen before) may be in Batam today but definitely not me.

Quote:
That's the issue with Formosa Hotel membership plan. Their rewards is only for their hotel, and discount at the retail outlets (again) in their hotel.

I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say. I've 2 free rooms with hotels.com sifat already. And Agoda gives me air miles.. oh well... Choices.
Yea,i think when it comes to point accumulation for some free night stays in Batam Hotels,Hotels.com and agoda does it better (given their range of hotels to choose from). The membership plan is only good for discount on their retail outlets. In case you haven't realize,their restaurants (Vienna and Tea story) has up their food menu prices by more than 10%. And they took away their original 20% off (for Viena Restaurant). So meals in Formosa hotel were actually more expensive than in the past regardless of any kind of membership status I am in now.

A gentle reminder, do test out the Goodway Hotel wifi...as its a weekend. It was not very good the last time I was there nearly 2 years ago ,even when it shows 4 out of 5 bars signal strength.

Quote:
Wait!!! Do you mean to say you're in batam now?? Drop me a sms (you know my number) if you are. Now in the teksi from Batam Centre to Goodway.
Hehehe...nope,i am not in Batam now becos I just got back yesterday.

Have a good time!

Bros who were travelling to Batam on Aug 2016...watch out for Indonesia's upcoming National Day too.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-08-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cool46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all bro,

Just info this afternoon girl offer for ST for 400000 rupiah try to blackmail. Once come hotel then want to start ST, they see dick to big then don't want to service told that she will be replace with her friend in 5 mins. Until 1 hour didn't come back. Already ask to return back the money first or call until her friend come. But keep said she won't lie, will call her friend to replace and service me. End up run away. Her name can be Amey.. Can be Via.. Her number.. +6281226114695
Old 06-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

This is the girl.. Who called Amey.. Or via
Old 07-08-2016, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi there,

Anyone going today?
Can I tag along....newbie here.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool46 View Post
Dear all bro,

Just info this afternoon girl offer for ST for 400000 rupiah try to blackmail. Once come hotel then want to start ST, they see dick to big then don't want to service told that she will be replace with her friend in 5 mins. Until 1 hour didn't come back. Already ask to return back the money first or call until her friend come. But keep said she won't lie, will call her friend to replace and service me. End up run away. Her name can be Amey.. Can be Via.. Her number.. +6281226114695
These girls really spoil other serious we chat girl reputation. Making it so hard to trust using wechat nowadays .. I would recommend in batam if you can try not to book girl using wechat as to many of them. Despite many who was cheated of 400k,500k,1 juta, there's really nothing we can actually do as first of all we are in their soil and hotel room no. was exposed to them and last but not least these money was not really big in our sense.

Thus, these people took advantage of us. It very easy money for them. Hence, I hope those going to batam can really stop using wechat and having the chances to fall into their scam. If really craving for a fl than a regular working lady, go out to the mall or disco. The chances of having a good time is higher.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Just an update,over the last 3 days...all jackpot shops were closed due to some big shot police head coming to Batam becos of some terrorist attempted-attack at Sillypore from Batam.

I don't know if it will be open today.
Today will be open. Yesterday night nagoya hill despite opening but was disturbed by having 15 cops sitting outside in the bistro forcing the cigarette dealer to have a half day off. I had to carry 34 packets of cigarette to another dealing point near siang malam at 10pm. My friend was not so lucky, was told that they had ran out of stock for cigarette. They are to keep their coins weighting at least more than 5kg (for redemption value at around $200) and come back tomorrow (which is today).

The mutton soup near siang malam and the steamed chicken at hotel bahari is still as delicious.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:

This is the girl.. Who called Amey.. Or via
Seriously, this kinda quality at 400k not probable..plus excuse of big dick on arrival shld set off alarm bells.. once u hand over ur money before the deed, then it's game over for you.. never ever trust anything until you get your end of the deal then pay.. treat this as tuition fees for you ba..
Old 07-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
If really craving for a fl than a regular working lady, go out to the mall or disco. The chances of having a good time is higher.
Dont get this the wrong way but going thru this route also cant guarantee, u will have a good time and money are not lose, this also doesnt mean all FL at disco are bad apple, as always u need to be lucky. U hit the jackpot if you have FL approaching u and asking for ST which happen to me before.

As always fellow bros, happy cheonging and always be safe.
Old 07-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Dont get this the wrong way but going thru this route also cant guarantee, u will have a good time and money are not lose, this also doesnt mean all FL at disco are bad apple, as always u need to be lucky. U hit the jackpot if you have FL approaching u and asking for ST which happen to me before.
The lesson we learn is that, no matter how experienced we are, the (good or bad) luck is still what rules at the end. Good opportunities are everywhere, but also traps.
Being experienced makes the probability of success higher, but cannot make it sure 100%.

Last edited by Black Page; 07-08-2016 at 07:16 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear all bro,

Bro, dont take the risks booking from all these ladies, usually they work as a team or in pair. Sometime when you book already, start to fuck, their boyfriend will knock door demand you asking y u fuck her gf all that then demand for money else they ask gangster come distrub u all that. So better take from fuck house safe.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro, dont take the risks booking from all these ladies, usually they work as a team or in pair. Sometime when you book already, start to fuck, their boyfriend will knock door demand you asking y u fuck her gf all that then demand for money else they ask gangster come distrub u all that. So better take from fuck house safe.
Fully agree. Life and safety more important than money.
Even get from fuck house late n kenna chop 1m.....bad fuck....lose SGD100+ nia.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Thanks all bro for your input to me.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last week found this View Point near UTAMA,
Local's PakToh (dating ) place

Small tables for two along the road side at the cliff with romantic lighting....

..... Belong to respective food stall
Old 07-08-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Views of Harbour bay n UTAMA
(Sorry hphone shots no good)

DCM n JODOR
Old 08-08-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
but when I look in the perspective of the fisherman, I can't get angry.
Just ignore, say NO as you said many times, firmly but never rude, and keep on walking like he does not exist. There is "body language". If the message "NO" is not conveyed appropriately, he will think that he can still insist and maybe make you change your mind.
I agree with you on the part on looking from the perspective of a fisherman. I may be angered but I need to control that part of the emotion becos anger wont make my batam trip any bit better. (illustration)

1 of the thing I have to adjust myself to in Batam is,i learned to reject many people many times the moment I step out of hotel in 1 single day from ojeksss to taxi driversss to newspaper sellers to street singers and than to beggars etc; and then repeat the process again on the same group of people the next following day or even the next moment I return back and then have to step out of hotel again, hehehe....this kind of situation dont just happen in Batam.

Quote:
By the way, anybody can recommend a very very good dick massage in batam? Look preferable, but if it's that good that enough look & age doesn't matter, i'm in as well. Doesn't need to end with happy ending.
I would suggest you give Indo Rasa 3 tries,give Maduran Massage 3 tries, give Idola Massage 3 tries. Avoid those younger,good looking ladies (if you are being assigned one) ,ask for dick massage but don't cum. From there you will know which one gives you the best dick massage. (i am saying this becos we have different definition of "good" and didnt know what is considered "very very good..." to you)

Sorry bro,i can only give that suggestion above becos I aren't good at remembering names and Madurani Massage by far gives me the best dick massage and its a very old lady who is probably in her 50s. Her body massage is superbly solid too. And you may not like it.

(from your past postings,if I don't remember wrong you don't like finger-press massage,you prefer palm-rubbing kind of massage with oil but I am a finger-press non-oil massage fan. Just informing you my preference so as to give you a better judgment on the type of massage girl to choose in the shops)

*those good with non-soil massage were usually good with oil massage too,but not the other way around.

Quote:
Bro the price already outdated long ago. Early last year I went confirmed it's 50k a person but forgotten is on weekend or weekday.

Early this year went as well but I remember very clearly it's on a weekend and more than 50k a person..

Rental of the float 30k for twin sharing and 20k for single float.
Noted with thanks. And I have made the amendment in the post on its entry pricing.

Thank you for correcting me.

Quote:
I also know of taxi drivers making closer to $2000 a month but squandering it away.
Many of them does earn that kind of salary (or higher) a month, but mostly goes to 4D,jackpot and some other form of gambling/entertainment...hehehe...all in all, a large majority of the taxi drivers in Batam were not poor people.

Quote:
I don't see anything to say "eheheh" about...
That's a sad future, if to find apples priced S$0.50 one will have to travel deep into Kalimantan.
What I was trying to imply is if one day Batam's apple gonna cost S$2, an increase from S$0.50 of today,and your country's apple may most likely cost S$10, or more with other parts of 3rd world Asia costing between S$3 to S$8...will you still continue to visit Batam? Hehehe...

*when Batam's apple cost S$2,Sillypore's apple pricing will bound to go upward too.

Quote:
Now imagine when low-cost travel operators will start to propose Batam in PRC...
I would not be concerned about people walking around with diamonds in Nagoya
I am actually more concern when some PRCs couldn't find a toilet in public and when the Indonesian start noticing that.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1